Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 8:36 pm Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 8:36 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » Other DoND Games & Discussion » Online Games DiscussionsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 13 posts ] 

Is it enjoyable and worth the Money
Poll ended at Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:44 pm
YES 22%  22%  [ 2 ]
No 33%  33%  [ 3 ]
Undecided 44%  44%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 9

antz02

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:44 pm    Author: antz02    Post subject: Has anyone brought the DVD Interactive Game

Warnings: 0
1.If you have whats it like?
2.Does noel edmonds appear in it and speak?
3.Do the audience get seen and do you hear them?
4.Does the phone ring and you get banker?
5.Does the boxes get opened by people?

I would appreciate any comments you offer.

Many Thanks,
Tony. :D

Last edited by antz02 on Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

daniel123

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:51 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject:
Forum Games Moderator

just what i was about to ask! thanks for saving me the time

AND FOR THE LAST TIME ITS NOEL EDMONDS!!! :-D

being an intreractive game, your bound to get the phone and a banker on the phone, and boxes opened by people.but i dont know about the rest

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

22identicalboxes

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:54 pm    Author: 22identicalboxes    Post subject:

Noel is on it, and The Banker. Contestants open boxes, and they wish you luck. You can also ask them for advice, if you want. There are audience clips, but no actual audience.

daniel123

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:55 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject:
Forum Games Moderator

so, how do you speak then? :-D

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

antz02

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:57 pm    Author: antz02    Post subject:

Thats Funny Excellent anyone know the price? :-D

daniel123

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:59 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject:
Forum Games Moderator

at my local ASDA its £13.97

22identicalboxes

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:01 pm    Author: 22identicalboxes    Post subject:

Amazon are selling it for £11.99.

daniel123

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:02 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject:
Forum Games Moderator

oh yeah, but then you have to order it.And i dont do waiting :-D

antz02

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:03 pm    Author: antz02    Post subject: Many Thanks I just found the description of game

:D Deal or No Deal
Interactive DVD
Now you can have the chance to take the hot seat in the eagerly awaited interactive DVD of the hugely popular Channel 4 TV show Deal or No Deal.

The DVD allows you to play the game just as you would in the studio, you get to choose the boxes and then watch as 21 of some of the most popular contestants from the show actually open the boxes for you. For fans of the show you will instantly recognise Nick, Kirsty, Morris, Pat M, Lucy and of course the shows host Noel Edmonds.

There are 3 types of game to Play, Single player, 2 player and player vs. Banker. The single player game plays just like the show with you selecting boxes and then being offered values from the banker to try and buy the box from you. The 2-player game allows you to play against a friend to see who will win the greatest amount at the end of the game. The player vs. banker game allows one player to be the contestant, while the other player is the banker and sets the offers to try and force the player into a wrong move.

The interactive DVD is a must for all fans of the show and allows you to experience the excitement and drama of the show in the comfort of your home.

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:12 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject:

http://www.dond.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5529

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:13 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject:

i love it

you can make your own offers lol

i made the 1st offer £250,000!!!!!!!! AND I NO DEALT

LOL!!!

psichonico

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:25 pm    Author: psichonico    Post subject:

I lust for this game...i already have to wait until christmas though.. :(

daniel123

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:27 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject:
Forum Games Moderator

me too! :( oh well, only another month and a bit! :-D

[ 13 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » Other DoND Games & Discussion » Online Games DiscussionsAll times are UTC [ DST ]