Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:58 am Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:58 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:02 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Ben plays FrenchAPOALFan DoND's Series 1 Episode 4

Warnings: 0
I not only won immunity, but it looks like I made it to Final Tribal Council. :-D 8)

Now to plead my case to the Banker why I deserve the title of Sole Survivor and the money that goes with it. ;)

Banker, it was a good fight it the end. I made a big move in going on despite the Top 2 being exposed, and even when that worked against I didn't just decide to fade I to the background. I managed to get the big player of the game, the 1p, at the last possible moment after winning final immunity , but even before that I strategically got rid of all it's supporters leaving it exposed. Now I managed to get to the final 2 with a nice ally that I wouldn't mind losing to if you're a bitter juror, but please respect the moves I made and make a unbiased decision.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Last edited by American Coupon Boy on Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FrenchAPOALFan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:08 pm    Author: FrenchAPOALFan    Post subject: Re: Ben plays FrenchAPOALFan DoND's Series 1 Episode 4

£10,000
£100,000

The £10,000 is here for the 4th game in a row, for some reasons, it seems people are linked to win £10,000 i'm wondering if in the original game it happens to see 4 contestants winning the same amount of money from the original game (the 22 boxes part) back to back ? :lol:

DRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

Hello Mr Banker yeah, yeah it's right, you can cry as much as you want but it didn't change the board... thank you

End of the call

The banker is pissed, really pissed, and he is afraid because in the french version Box 15 provides us our top prize winner (and top prize was 100 000 euros)

BANKER'S OFFER

£45,000

At £45,000 Ben, Deal or No Deal ? If you say No Deal you can swap your box :box:

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:12 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Ben plays FrenchAPOALFan DoND's Series 1 Episode 4

See my jury speech above. :P

It looks like I've won Survivor: Deal Island, and £45,000 will do wonders for my life. Thank you, and it's a DEAL. :D :smt023

I would've swapped.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

FrenchAPOALFan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:17 pm    Author: FrenchAPOALFan    Post subject: Re: Ben plays FrenchAPOALFan DoND's Series 1 Episode 4

£45,000 is set in stone at the moment, i'm wondering why take Box 19 ? lucky number ?

In Box 19 the amount was : £10,000 :shock: : We were so close to see another £10,000 winner :shock:

Box 15 : Your original Box £100,000 : Like Sebastien our french top prize winner, Box 15 had £100,000 :shock: :shock:

I guess we can say it's a spanking since you would have swapped your box in live play :smt023

Box 23 Menu

DOUBLE (£90,000)
+ 10 000 (£55,000)
MONEY BACK (£45,000)
HALF (£22,500)
QUARTER (£11,250)

Box 23 Ben, DEAL or NO DEAL ? :box:

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:22 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Ben plays FrenchAPOALFan DoND's Series 1 Episode 4

Box 23 is like Redemption Island, a completely unnecessary add on to the game that usually just wastes time and has no effect on the outcome of the game.

With that said, I will NO DEAL.

Option 3 would've been my choice.

FrenchAPOALFan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:30 pm    Author: FrenchAPOALFan    Post subject: Re: Ben plays FrenchAPOALFan DoND's Series 1 Episode 4

Congratulations for yours £45,000 Ben, you are the first contestant in this series to decline Box 23 let's see if it was a good option ?

For you Ben Box 23 contains
DOUBLE

You could have £90,000 Ben :smt009

Jeff Probst doesn't respect you as a winner, he thinks you have a big lack of ambition !

Anyway, thank you everyone for this game of DEAL or No DEAL, congratulations again to Ben for being the biggest winner of our series so far, finally someone won something else than £10,000 !

Maybe on the next game we would have our first quarter-millionnaire, it was FrenchAPOALFan for Deal or No Deal, have a nice day everyone, Good bye !

*ending music*

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:33 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Ben plays FrenchAPOALFan DoND's Series 1 Episode 4

Good grief Jeff, give me a break. :smt011

At least I wasn't voted out 3rd and then suddenly reentered the game at final 6. :P

FrenchAPOALFan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:37 pm    Author: FrenchAPOALFan    Post subject: Re: Ben plays FrenchAPOALFan DoND's Series 1 Episode 4

I can't say, i didn't saw the last season, i guess it was a spoil i don't even want to know about it, please don't tell me who won the all game :lol:

I just saw the first 37 seasons (last one i saw was david vs goliath) too many twists for me, and i didn't followed the australian version (too many people/twists) neither the south african version :-D

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:51 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Ben plays FrenchAPOALFan DoND's Series 1 Episode 4

Oops, sorry about that. :oops:

Last season a had a twist called Edge of Extinction, which was like Redemption Island only with tougher living conditions and no duels. I personally liked it as it showed a whole new perspective to the game and usually only took up a few minutes rather than nearly half of the episode.

As I alluded to, though, the season has a VERY controversial ending.

FrenchAPOALFan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:01 am    Author: FrenchAPOALFan    Post subject: Re: Ben plays FrenchAPOALFan DoND's Series 1 Episode 4

Well you didn't know so don't be sorry, i should have said "no spoil" for season 38 :lol:

I saw before the term "edge of extinction" because i'm moderator since 2011 on one french forum of survivor, i'm a pretty big fan of the game, and some french people saw the american version :smt023 .

I think the french version have the record of "controversial ending", until 2011 our version was pretty bad ! And i saw a lot of different things, some seasons with "2 winners" because only 6 jurors (top prize was split in half).

Also, when someone quit or is medevac in the first 10 seasons, the last person voted out was able to return into the game, if nobody is able to come back a new player is able to go into the game. So in a season with a lot of people medevaced + we had a winner who enter into the game by day 20 or something like that.

We had someone who won despite being the 4th person voted out because this person was able to come back after a medevac and so on :lol:

[ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]