Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 5:29 pm Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 5:29 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

willrelf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:20 am    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 36 - Guest Host: willrelf
Forum Games Moderator

Warnings: 0
Fiddlesticks! A brilliant round for you guys and my favourite amount has been eliminated from the game. :( I have no choice but to double the last offer.

BANKER'S OFFER

£38,000 + £2000 if the next round is all-red

If the Top 3 are eliminated in the next round, you will be guaranteed at least 4 times the amount in the box if you deal now. Don't risk it people!

Everything happens for a reason.

No regrets.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:30 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 36 - Guest Host: willrelf

That's a really good offer... I think at least one of those big three are going in the next round, I'm out. DEAL :smt023

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:58 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 36 - Guest Host: willrelf

Aaron Brock wrote:
That's a really good offer... I think at least one of those big three are going in the next round, I'm out. DEAL :smt023

:shock: sdgthju When an 8 box offer is good enough to get Aaron Brook to deal, it certainly must be taken. However, I didn't want to leave money on the table, so I negotiated a higher offer that I now shall DEAL. :smt023

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Skyline

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:11 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 36 - Guest Host: willrelf
Forum Games Moderator

NO DEAL :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Archstered

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:43 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 36 - Guest Host: willrelf

I'm happy to take a risk with 23 in play, NO DEAL.

daniel123

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:18 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 36 - Guest Host: willrelf
Forum Games Moderator

Fortune favours the reckless. NO DEAL! :smt035

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

willrelf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:20 am    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 36 - Guest Host: willrelf
Forum Games Moderator

Round 4 Results

In live play

Archstered
daniel123
Skyline

Dealt fourth offer

Aaron Brock
American Coupon Boy

So, two of you have dealt but three of you are playing on...how will this round pan out and who will be happy by the end of it? Lets find out!

11 - £250,000! :smt009

No!! The biggest sum gone in the first box of the round, that's not good. Can we recover?

18 - £10,000!

At least it's not one of the Top 2, but we could have needed that. Are two people about to get that bonus £2000 for an all-red round?

16 - £5000!

Yes they are! Aaron Brock and American Coupon Boy will be extremely happy with their decisions now, but for Archstered, daniel123 and Skyline, it looks like they will need to play on to the end for big money.

Board

- -
10p -
- -
£1 -
£5 -
- -
- -
- -
- £75,000
- £100,000
- -

What a contrast of a board that is! Two of the 3 biggest sums remain, but so do 3 of the Banker's Power 5. Surely the offer will go down after that all-red round, lets find out...

No regrets.

willrelf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:24 am    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 36 - Guest Host: willrelf
Forum Games Moderator

Hahaha! To those of you that played on, you are fools! Well done Aaron Brock and American Coupon Boy for making the right decision and getting that extra £2k off me too. For the people still in live play, this is your offer...

BANKER'S OFFER

£17,000

If the next round is all-blue then you three will have actually played a blinder of a game, but if those two reds are revealed then you will go away with less than it probably cost you to get here!

No regrets.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:36 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 36 - Guest Host: willrelf

Decent outcome thus far... :smt047

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:07 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 36 - Guest Host: willrelf
Forum Games Moderator

On we go. NO DEAL! :smt047

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:14 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 36 - Guest Host: willrelf

Serves you lot right for being greedy. :P :smt047

My £42,000 is looking very good at the moment, and only the 10% perfect round can change that from here. :-D

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:25 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 36 - Guest Host: willrelf
Forum Games Moderator

:smt047 's popular at the moment! :lol:

Skyline

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:42 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 36 - Guest Host: willrelf
Forum Games Moderator

Still a 2 in 5 chance of winning more than you jokers. NO DEAL! :smt023 :smt023 :smt023

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:33 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 36 - Guest Host: willrelf

Skyline wrote:
Still a 2 in 5 chance of winning more than you jokers. NO DEAL! :smt023 :smt023 :smt023

Assuming that you're crazy enough to risk the lot on an all or (next to) nothing finish. :smt023 :smt047

willrelf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:31 am    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 36 - Guest Host: willrelf
Forum Games Moderator

Round 5 Results

In live play

Archstered
daniel123
Skyline

Ok so three of you still remain in live play, can you get to 2-box with one of the big two - or even both - still in play?

17 - £5! :D

Great start!

15 - 10p! :D

Yes! You are guaranteed a big amount to be left at the end, but can you keep both in play?

13 - £1! :-D

Wow, you've done it! You three guys don't seem like idiots now, you've done precisely the right thing!

Board

- -
- -
- -
- -
- -
- -
- -
- -
- £75,000
- £100,000
- -

Third best possible finish you can get, now the Banker is forced to make a good offer and three of you are guaranteed £75k!

No regrets.

willrelf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:34 am    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 36 - Guest Host: willrelf
Forum Games Moderator

Drat! Fair play to you three in live play, you took the gamble and it paid off. Now I have to pay silly money out and that is annoying.

BANKER'S OFFER

£86,000

Only £1500 less than the average, but I'm pretty sure you'll all play on due to the guaranteed £75k!

No regrets.

willrelf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:37 am    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 36 - Guest Host: willrelf
Forum Games Moderator

Also if you are No Dealing, could you tell me whether you'd like to Swap the box or not please? :)

And I need everyone's Box 23 decisions too, so all of you pick a number between 1 and 5 if you're Dealing Box 23!

No regrets.

Skyline

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:40 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 36 - Guest Host: willrelf
Forum Games Moderator

No Deal, as predicted by the awesome willrelf ;D

and NO SWAP, and NO DEAL to box 23!

willrelf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:47 am    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 36 - Guest Host: willrelf
Forum Games Moderator

Just in case anyone is wondering, these are the possible outcomes of Box 23:-

DOUBLE
+ £10,000

MONEY BACK
HALF
10%

No regrets.

Archstered

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:15 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 36 - Guest Host: willrelf

Deal £86,000
Deal 23... Box 4

[ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]