Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 10:43 am Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 10:43 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Saperogo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:15 pm    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 19 - Guest Banker: hogwild94 - TRICK or TREAT?

Warnings: 0
TRICK or TREAT twist:

Let us remember what has been said regarding the TRICK or TREAT twist:

Saperogo wrote:

Inside one box is TRICK; inside the other is TREAT. We will open whichever one receives the majority of the votes (deferring to Skyline, this week's box selector, in the event of a tie). If TREAT is revealed, we will progress through the final round one box at a time. If TRICK is revealed, hogwild94 gets to look inside the box brought to the table. :twisted:

Now, the votes are in. Aaaand... we have a tie! Two votes for box 1, and two votes for box 2! As I said, in the case of a tie we defer to Skyline's selection. He chose box 1, so we are indeed opening box 1.

So, what's inside box 1?

Is it TRICK?

Or is it TREAT?

Will we have one box at a time for the second time in the WWYRD series, or will the banker look inside the box for the first time in the WWYRD series?

Box 1 contains...

.....................................................................................................................
....................................................................................................................

TRICK :twisted:

hogwild94 is being sent the contents of box 1. When he has seen them, he will then make his offer. The next round will be the traditional three-box round.

hogwild94 time...

Last edited by Saperogo on Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hogwild94

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:30 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 19 - Guest Banker: hogwild94 - TRICK or TREAT?
Global Moderator

OK, I've just looked in the box. No comment from me on what is in the box. Lets just say I'm uncertain how to feel about seeing what I saw. :smt023

I shall make this offer as if I have not seen inside it. Of course, it would've been a bit more were it one at a time.

Banker's offer:

£12,755

DEAL or NO DEAL?

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:39 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 19 - Guest Banker: hogwild94 - TRICK or TREAT?

Tough call. The offers have been fairly static throughout, with this one being no exception. However, since on past form hogwild94 has made late-2005 final offers, I think it's worth a punt, so NO DEAL.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

willrelf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:54 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 19 - Guest Banker: hogwild94 - TRICK or TREAT?
Forum Games Moderator

I am going to Deal!

Everything happens for a reason.

No regrets.

Skyline

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:44 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 19 - Guest Banker: hogwild94 - TRICK or TREAT?
Forum Games Moderator

Saperogo wrote:
TRICK or TREAT twist:

Let us remember what has been said regarding the TRICK or TREAT twist:

Saperogo wrote:
As I said, in the case of a tie we defer to Skyline's selection. He chose box 1, so we are indeed opening box 1.

Why me? :smt105

NO DEAL...

Saperogo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:50 pm    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 19 - Guest Banker: hogwild94 - TRICK or TREAT?

Skyline wrote:
Why me? :smt105

Because you are this week's box selector, and I needed a good enough reason to get us out of a tie. :smt023

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:04 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 19 - Guest Banker: hogwild94 - TRICK or TREAT?

Thanks a lot, Skyline. :smt011 :smt019

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

daniel123

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:54 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 19 - Guest Banker: hogwild94 - TRICK or TREAT?
Forum Games Moderator

Yeah, justification for going on, but less so than for Dealing. It's a straightforward decision for me here; DEAL!

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Saperogo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:00 pm    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 19 - Guest Banker: hogwild94 - TRICK or TREAT?

I apologize but the next round will be posted around 9-10 pm. I'll give you 24 hours from when hogwild94 posts the offer to make a decision.

Saperogo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:50 pm    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 19 - Guest Banker: hogwild94 - TRICK or TREAT?

Here we go. Sorry about that!

Round 5 results

In live play
American Coupon Boy
Archstered
Skyline

Dealt at third offer
KP

Dealt at fifth offer
daniel123
willrelf

Round 6

hogwild94's only hint as to what's in the box is his offer: £12,755. Double that and you get £25,510. That is the sum of the four lowest amounts on the board plus an additional £5. Does that mean £5 was brought to the table? :suspect:

(Disclaimer: I did not look in the box. Only hogwild94 has.)

10 - £15,000

If that's the highest value seen in these three boxes, that is a very good sign.

13 - £5 :D

Well, there goes my crazy theory on what's on the table!

11 - £75,000 :(

Drat.

Or, if you prefer the squashdown version:

hogwild94 time...

(Proof.)

willrelf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:03 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 19 - Guest Banker: hogwild94 - TRICK or TREAT?
Forum Games Moderator

Well me and Dan dealt at the right point!

No regrets.

hogwild94

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:06 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 19 - Guest Banker: hogwild94 - TRICK or TREAT?
Global Moderator

Well done to those who have dealt! :smt023

As for the rest of you, you deserve a good final offer.

Banker's offer:

£4,750

DEAL or NO DEAL?

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:27 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 19 - Guest Banker: hogwild94 - TRICK or TREAT?

If I ever get a chance to look in a player's box, I certainly would play more mind games than hogwild94 did. Who knows, I may get the opportunity sooner than you think. ;)

Anyway, since hogwild always makes generous final offers, him making one this time around means little to nothing about what might be in the box, so DEAL. :smt023

Last edited by American Coupon Boy on Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

willrelf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:29 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 19 - Guest Banker: hogwild94 - TRICK or TREAT?
Forum Games Moderator

If I hadn't already dealt I would have dealt at this point anyway.

No regrets.

Skyline

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:42 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 19 - Guest Banker: hogwild94 - TRICK or TREAT?
Forum Games Moderator

ND.

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:12 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 19 - Guest Banker: hogwild94 - TRICK or TREAT?
Forum Games Moderator

willrelf wrote:
Well me and Dan dealt at the right point!

Oh yes. :smt023 :-D

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

willrelf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:13 am    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 19 - Guest Banker: hogwild94 - TRICK or TREAT?
Forum Games Moderator

Banker Spanking. :D

No regrets.

Saperogo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:28 am    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 19 - Guest Banker: hogwild94 - TRICK or TREAT?

American Coupon Boy wrote:
If I ever get a chance to look in a player's box, I certainly would play more mind games than hogwild94 did.

Yeah, this was kind of anti-climactic.

...or was it? Maybe he's making hints as to what's in the box through the offers, like I predicted before! :eyes:

willrelf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:41 am    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 19 - Guest Banker: hogwild94 - TRICK or TREAT?
Forum Games Moderator

I think the 10 grand is in the box.

No regrets.

Saperogo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:22 pm    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 19 - Guest Banker: hogwild94 - TRICK or TREAT?

Round 6 results

In live play
Archstered
Skyline

Dealt at third offer
KP

Dealt at fifth offer
daniel123
willrelf

Dealt at sixth offer
American Coupon Boy

Final reveal

Let's get this over with. Week 20 is looming. :eyes: Besides, hogwild94 already knows the outcome.

Box 1 contains:

£500

Whatever. Blue wins are like the norm nowadays. :|

Stay tuned for Week 20!

[ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]