Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:08 pm Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:08 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 336 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17  Next

Brick

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:15 am    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

Warnings: 0
Stu reminded me of boxing Shaun from January 2008.

James1978

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:34 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

I think Charlotte (the new one, not HMS Belfast) looks like Monique who played last Easter, yes it's the hair! Well she looks like Monique did normally, not when she played. :-D

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

unclekevo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:22 pm    Author: unclekevo    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

Jefferson reminds me of 100 grand Chris from Halloween and Sam reminds me of Gavin from Series 1 of DOND.

James1978

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:05 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

New Natalie and Nicola from January 2007 (stood in E2, won £35k by dealing at 8-box - my those days are long gone when that sort of amount would get offered at that stage of the game!!!) :)

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

James1978

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:03 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

Annette reminds me of Mahogany Jo.

unclekevo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:55 pm    Author: unclekevo    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

Seema reminds me of Roopa

James1978

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:06 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

Boo and Rachel from March this year.
Glenda and Debbie from March this year.
Debbie and Gina from October last year (same wing position too)
Max and Amanda whose game wasn't aired.

Also Charlotte's mum and Janet from September last year.

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:18 pm    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

I think the West Wing's Berni and Flight-attendant Charlotte could pass for mother and daughter

unclekevo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:58 am    Author: unclekevo    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

Nyomi and Abiola

James1978

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:26 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

New Ellie and Michelle from Autumn 2008 (I THINK they are in the same wing position too)!

hogwild94

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:20 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!
Global Moderator

Mark who joined today, and Daryll from June.

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

holly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:16 am    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

Lauren who played the other day reminds me of Olivia who played back in march
Also Ellie really looks like Tanya who played earlier on this year

James1978

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:21 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

Yesterday's newbie Bill looks a lot like Chris from early 2006 (the one who had the box insert missing on the £1 in his game)!

hogwild94

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:06 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!
Global Moderator

Kath who joined today looks almost exactly like De who won 1p in May '10.

James1978

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:49 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

I reckon Jess looks like Monique from Easter 2010, and Geoff looks like Statman Ed.

paulyc

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:41 pm    Author: paulyc    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

Current "gorgeous" Mark looks like my old mate Irish Mike from November 2009.

James1978

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:08 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

Today's newbie Cat reminds me of Steph who played the surprise live game a couple of weeks ago.

holly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:21 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

James1978 wrote:
Today's newbie Cat reminds me of Steph who played the surprise live game a couple of weeks ago.

That's exactly what I was thinking!!

hogwild94

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:55 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!
Global Moderator

Charlton faintly resembles Dave Octave from April this year (just before I joined this forum).

James1978

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:00 am    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

I'm well into the Challenge repeats at the moment and I think Alan who played in Jan 2006 looks a lot like Stuart VENTRESS from a year later. :)

[ 336 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]