Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 11:45 pm Last visit was: Wed May 01, 2024 11:45 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 337 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 17  Next

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:26 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

Warnings: 0
Bez i sort of a cross between Frank (2) and Buddy...

I'll have to find some pictures in a bit.

Unix eight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:26 pm    Author: Unix eight    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

Ooohh remembering Chris played about 2 years ago, I realised she reminded me of Den

CrazyChair

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:13 pm    Author: CrazyChair    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

They do look very similar. I know she hasn't been on the wings for over a year, but I miss Den!

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:41 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

Shirl, looks like a cross between Linda E, Loraine and Naughty Shirley!

greeny

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:02 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

cookie_monster wrote:

I was thinking Shirl and Linda E, and she sounds like 100k Betty (well, to me she does)

Craig

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:00 pm    Author: Craig    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

Well current Val reminds me of Viv from "Valentines Week 08"

CrazyChair

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:16 pm    Author: CrazyChair    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

greeny wrote:
cookie_monster wrote:

I was thinking Shirl and Linda E, and she sounds like 100k Betty (well, to me she does)

She sounds spookily like Betty. First time she spoke, I wasn't paying attention to the screen, and I thought Betty was back to give them all a masterclass in taking "that Banker to t'cleaners." I'm actually convinced Shirl is Betty in disguise.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:18 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

Probably both just from Sheffield? ;)

Seriously, she did remind me of Betty, you're not the only ones to think it!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:37 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

Malc reminds me a lot of crap deal Richard.

James1978

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:21 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

I was thinking that. :)

Also:

Current Pete - glasses + flat cap = Miserable Brian!!! :D

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

h2005

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:27 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!
Administrator & Global Moderator

I think current David looks a bit like a mixture of Peter (the one who took the walk of wealth unaided after losing use of his legs or something) and Bearded James from June 2006.

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:41 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

I think Pete looks like John M who was in E11 last year.

James1978

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:24 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

Got another one!

New Charlie and Kai. I thought he looked famiiar then it clicked when I saw KP's signature. :)

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

James1978

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:26 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

Thought of another one - current Peter looks a cross between Norman and Derek (2) (the one who played in Feb this year, stood in W1 and won 12k i think) :)

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:34 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

I've said this in her fanclub thread, but today's newbie Karina, she reminds me of Lance who played in June, only with longer hair and not so masculine! :P

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

James1978

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:14 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

Four new ones to add for current contestants!

Carol and Keran
Ty and Charly
Ann and Di Please
Ade and 75k Daniel

daniel4389

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:00 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

I thought that about Ann and Di Please too (well actually I have no idea who Ann is but I remember seeing a woman like Di Please so I assume we mean the same person...)

Also, recent Lauren who won £100k reminded me a lot of Terri from May 2006.

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:47 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

i thought that atm theres alot of contestants who look like past ones. theres a guy on atm sorry i didnt catch his name and he reminds me of wrighty

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:51 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

That'd be Andy! He reminds me of him too!

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:52 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

thanks davey. i dont watch the show much now so dont catch names like i used to

[ 337 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 17  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]