Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:30 pm Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:30 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 2427 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 118, 119, 120, 121, 122  Next

CrazyChair

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:07 am    Author: CrazyChair    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Warnings: 0
patmtherealone wrote:
Is it not time they brought back all the people who won UNDER £2000. Especially the Cheeky ones :smt009 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It would be great to have you back on DOND, Pat! Hope you're doing well. xx

psychokiller

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:59 am    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

How can anyone who was even slightly into DOND in those halycon days forget you?

You were the shows biggest legend and it was a joy to watch! I was so gutted when you were finally picked to play. :cry: :cry:

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:27 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Hoping everyone is well in PatLand!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

maggieq

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:52 pm    Author: maggieq    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

:) hello Pat,l was asking after you and l'm pleased you answered Davids email.
l'm so glad you are doing ok.l think quite afew of us "Older viewers" remember your game.
take care and HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU BOTH. :smt111

patmtherealone

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:03 pm    Author: patmtherealone    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Well it is so lovely to hear from you all and to know that you are all well and that you haven't forgotten me. I certainly haven't forgotten any of you . Psychokiller,did you change your name ? Welcome to the site,and thank you for your kind words. 8)

patmtherealone

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:09 pm    Author: patmtherealone    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Maudy how did the Party go ?? Let us know. I suppose you wonder how you ever got along without being able to drive when you are flying around in your moter now . How are your Brood?? I hope you are all well. Pat/ :lol: :lol:

patmtherealone

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:13 pm    Author: patmtherealone    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Crazy Chair.... Dear Helen my little friend. How is life treating you ? What is happening in your life at the moment. Have you left Uni? Are you working . What ?????

Pat.

patmtherealone

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:19 pm    Author: patmtherealone    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Dear Steve what's happening my friend since you ran off and left me for Maudie :cry: :cry: Are you working yet or is it Uni you are at. I haven't heard from you in many a long day,and you were my 1st. Fan.
Tell me how are things. I would love to hear from you. Lots of love Pat x It was Steve who started this Club and it was weeks before I even heard about it

patmtherealone

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:32 pm    Author: patmtherealone    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Dear Lovely Maggieq thank you for remembering me. I am plodding along as usual. Bryan and I are belong to a nice little Choir and we go to Care Homes spreading a little cheer. Makes me laugh sometimes because some of the people we sing to are younger than us. : Makes you think how lucky you are though too. You have a lovely Christmas too Maggie,but I hope I will hear from you before then Lots of love Pat X :)

patmtherealone

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:37 pm    Author: patmtherealone    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Dear Big Davy everything is Patland as you call it is fine TG. You are still on the Forum . Have you applied for the Show yet? If not . Why not?. Get your skates on. I didn't even APPLY and I was on. Pat x :eyes:

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:49 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Whoa! How so?!

I've applied three times now...don't think I'm going to get any further now...

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

patmtherealone

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:18 am    Author: patmtherealone    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

WILL TELL YOU LATER dAVEY .i AM GOING TO BED NOW. nIGHTY ,nIGHT pAT

CrazyChair

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:58 am    Author: CrazyChair    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

patmtherealone wrote:
Crazy Chair.... Dear Helen my little friend. How is life treating you ? What is happening in your life at the moment. Have you left Uni? Are you working . What ?????

Pat.

I'm doing well. I'm still at uni, got over a year to go still. Applied for DOND, but I've not heard anything so far. Keep your fingers crossed for me! Are you looking forward to Christmas? I can't believe it's that time of year again! xx

patmtherealone

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:18 pm    Author: patmtherealone    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Hello Helen,so you are still at Uni. What are you studying' Don't think you told me.So you applied for dond. A friend told me there was a 3 year waiting list. I don't know where she heard that. Christmas becomes an expensive time for older people.(Now that you asked me about it) I sent one small card to Malaysia today and it cost 90p,56p for the same card to Ireland and I haven't started yet, we have to send them to Japan and Australia. I'm afraid I will have to start sending emails :ponder?That small card and 4books of second class stamps cost over £15 today. It's beyond a joke now. Sorry I have gone on a bit :oops: :oops: Hope you have a nice time as we will i'm sure. Lots of love to you Pat XXX

patmtherealone

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:30 pm    Author: patmtherealone    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Sorry Davey that last Post to you made me look as though I was Drunk. Not Guilty (I don't drink)
The reason I said that I didn't apply for dond was because I didnt!! Bryan was the one who applied for himself and I just went along to the Hotel with him (just to be nosy). A young fellow came up to me with a clipboard and I said I am only a visitor. He said would you like to try for the show and I said OK. He gave me a form which I gave to Bryan to fill in;did a" piece de Camra"
I got on the Show and Bryan didn't and the rest is History :shock: :roll: Pat X

h2005

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:48 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club
Administrator & Global Moderator

Hi Pat,

It's good to see you back on here again! Hopefully you won't have any other problems with logging in to the forum.

What are you doing for Christmas, do you have anything planned :?:

I was mentioned on DoND today by the player, as they said they were the #1 female fan and I was the #1 male fan. :lol: It's good to be remembered. :eyes:

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:43 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Indeed! :P

Nice one anyway Pat - nowadays it's a lot more strict! :lol:

Oh don't worry, I didn't think you was drunk...maybe a Caps Lock fight gone wrong? :P

patmtherealone

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:20 am    Author: patmtherealone    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Dear David
we will be having Christmas at home this year. We went to our neice's last year. We thought we would have a quiet time as we may be going on a Cruise in the New year,with our friends from London. She however has just had a hip operation so it will depend how well she is. So maybe we will have to wait till the Summer. What are you doing? Your Birthday is coming up this month isn't it?So what will you be doing? Is there going to be a Reunion for DOND this year . Might go if there is. Cheers Pat. Many happy returns for your Birthday :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

patmtherealone

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:25 am    Author: patmtherealone    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Never mind Davey there's no use in been "Good looking" if you can't get your face on a Game Show .......
Ha Ha!!!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:13 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Only too true!!! :-D

[ 2427 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 118, 119, 120, 121, 122  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]