Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:16 pm Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:16 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

david3383

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:22 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject: Re: Most underrated contestant

Warnings: 0
Billy wrote:
I'd go for Len, probably because he was part of the original 22 when only a few of us were watching. Great character on the wings ("I'm a coward, Deal", "Still a coward, Deal" etc...), and gave one of the best reactions to being picked ever, jumping and shouting "YES! I'VE DONE IT!". He deserved a lot more than £9,400, though it was still the right decision to Deal as it turned out to be the biggest offer all game, and £50 was in his box!

I know not everyone on this forum was watching at the time but Len is one of the all-time DoND legends for the reasons given above. He was so popular that he had a trio of ladies in the audience - the Lenettes - supporting him when he played his game.

David, you're obsessed with trains and bloody Barnsley. - 22identicalboxes

Dave Show 56

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:55 pm    Author: Dave Show 56    Post subject:

I think i love you! :oops:

Ciara wrote:
It would have to be "that lovely Dave Woollin who played show 56 and bagged £20k". ;)

Adam L

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:08 pm    Author: Adam L    Post subject:

Location: Probably looking at nice messages by that special someone, do not disturb!!!
gotta be julie

"blooming kids i tell ya" u remember? lol

she bagged 33k like anita BUT had 1p in her box, i'm the only one that mentions her

Mumtaz4eva

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:03 pm    Author: Mumtaz4eva    Post subject:

For me it has to be Mumtaz, as well as Jessica...

James1978

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:21 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject:

Only since mid-March, but ones I really liked, but don't seem to get mentioned much:

Buzz
Simon (15 May)
Ashok (never seen someone so calm!)
Nick M (the one Noel was unjustifiably scared of!)
Fadil (the most entertining member of the 1p club!)
Patrick (somewhat overshadowed by playing straight after Gaz winning £100k and the world-famous Pat M!)
Emma D (some goes for her playing after Morris, and also somwhat overshadowed by the other Emma)

And, best of all, Pennie & Melanie (both hilariously mad as a hatter, both gorgeous, both very emotional, and both completely slaughtering the banker for £30k!!!) :)

Actually, it's a shame they were on at the same time, we could have done with one replacing the other!

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

James1978

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:54 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject:

Another one who seems to barely get a mention:

Mike (played on 2 March) - from the clips I've seen he seemed genuinely entertaining, but I think everyone was trying to get over Trevor the day before, but winning £1 isn't any better than winning 1p in my book!

"Open the box Noel. NOW! I want to go for a drink!!" :D

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

[ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]