Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:46 am Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:46 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 6 posts ] 

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:56 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Quietest long-running contestant?

Warnings: 0
Who would be the quietest long-running contestant (I.e more than 27 games) in the history of the show?

Peter from May 2007 springs to mind - He was there for 28 games, yet he was completely nondescript and had a pretty unmemorable game

James1978

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:06 am    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Quietest long-running contestant?

It was always a mystery why Brian who the banker bought the mug off did the second-highest number of shows after Lucy but apparently he was dead popular with the rest of them.

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:04 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: Quietest long-running contestant?

James1978 wrote:
It was always a mystery why Brian who the banker bought the mug off did the second-highest number of shows after Lucy but apparently he was dead popular with the rest of them.

To the viewer, Brian was just "the risk-averse broken man who recently lost his father and wanted to win an easy few grand to help his struggling mother", but apparently, Brian was a very different person off-camera, and the editing team stopped us from truly seeing the real character on the show

Last edited by JamesJMH91 on Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:19 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Quietest long-running contestant?

Comfort, who played in January 2015 and I believe is the last player to do 30+ shows at 32, was pretty quiet on the wings too.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Power5

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:45 pm    Author: Power5    Post subject: Re: Quietest long-running contestant?

American Coupon Boy wrote:
Comfort, who played in January 2015 and I believe is the last player to do 30+ shows at 32, was pretty quiet on the wings too.

Was she Southern? ;)

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:59 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: Quietest long-running contestant?

American Coupon Boy wrote:

Unless I'm mistaken, she was the only 32-show runner after Jon, way back in July 2007!! :shock:

[ 6 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]