Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 5:04 am Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 5:04 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 458 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

Zed2k10

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:02 pm    Author: Zed2k10    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Warnings: 0
Olly Murs left with £10 and last year went on to come Runner Up on "X Factor 2009" and had a No.1 Single last week :D

:ponder:

Mark

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:11 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Jennifer current on wogan's perfect recall...

http://www.dealornodeal.co.uk/show/hofv ... er-miller-

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:15 pm    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

I'm probably spelling his name wrong but Malley 'author of 3 autobiographies' was on The Weakest Link today, got through to the final as well

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:24 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

I'm pretty sure I saw JT from March/April 2006 on The One Show the other week. I only catched the last minute or so, so I might be wrong, but it sure looked like him.

RMF1254

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:10 pm    Author: RMF1254    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Not only did £25k Aaron win Krypton Factor 2009 and the fourth series of Only Connect as one of the Epicureans - but he was also a member of the St John's College, Oxford team that finished runners-up in the 2000/1 series of University Challenge.

As if that weren't enough, he appeared in the first episode of the short-lived Number One in 2001.

And if I'm right in thinking, not only did 1p Katie miss out on £23,500 - but she lost out on a similar amount on In It to Win It when she changed her mind over an answer to her final question...

Brick

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:11 am    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Aaron was on an early episode of Weakest Link too, alongside CJ De Mooi of Eggheads I think!

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:16 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Flash from March 2006 was on the 6 o'clock BBC News a couple of weeks ago. She featured in a clip about how the new London Routemaster bus not being very wheelchair friendly. She was only in it for about 10 seconds but I still recognised her! :oops:

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:36 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

John is now on The Chase.

I think he's a previous contestant. Could be wrong.

greeny

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:25 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Correct - he played in season 1 as JT

unclekevo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:26 pm    Author: unclekevo    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Mark wrote:
John is now on The Chase.

I think he's a previous contestant. Could be wrong.

Beat me to it, he was JT in March/April time of 2006 IIRC

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:43 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Yes I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed Flash on the news regarding the new disabled buses in London

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:38 am    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

The late Deano was on an old episode of Catchphrase 2 or 3 weeks ago on Challenge TV

You've been banker bashed
"Regrettably when he rings, he is laughing his designer socks off"

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:08 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Yes he proposed to his then-partner after winning the Super Catchphrase didn't he? :D

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Mark

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:54 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Morris is now on Ant & Dec's Push The Button.

LINDY LOU

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:27 pm    Author: LINDY LOU    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Yes saw Morris too, see he's still not married then :roll: that's why he went on DOND to pay for his wedding .....not !!!

Mark

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:40 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

He said he was engaged...

Brick

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:08 pm    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Morris turns up on a lot of these game shows doesn't he...

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:10 pm    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Big-Davey wrote:
Yes he proposed to his then-partner after winning the Super Catchphrase didn't he? :D

He got Roy to propose for him because couldn't get down on bended knee himself :lol:

You've been banker bashed
"Regrettably when he rings, he is laughing his designer socks off"

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:29 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

That's it! :lol: I remember now haha!

James1978

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:09 am    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

I saw Morris on that thing Saturday, but it was in a pub and you couldn't hear the TV - obviously I know his surname was Simpson but was that his wife who was called Lisa? I bet that gets some laughs, but at least she's not called Marge. :laughing

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

[ 458 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]