Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:23 am Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:23 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 7 posts ] 

selv

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:01 pm    Author: selv    Post subject: Olivia's Game

Warnings: 0
Oh dear (as one of your members used to say) would you believe it I got the name wrong :lol: :lol: ..
It has been nearly a year since we were at the dream factory I have completely forgot about the shows.Anyway as I said before Olivia is definitely hot stuff ;) I shall now go and check out where she is on the list,but I know Barrie is on tomorrow I think? and me and the wife are sitting right behind him,shall have to watch his show on catch-up as I cannot remember it,but definitely remember Olivia's if not her name. :blueponder :ponder: ;)

Mark

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:02 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Olivia's Game

selv wrote:
but I know Barrie is on tomorrow I think?

Cheers :smt023 As like I said yesterday, I love to know who's playing and when, plus MUCH more!

Barry may have played today if he was there and if he had no dealt all the offers, he'd won 250 quid and be in the NOTING club via dealing box 23...

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:21 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Olivia's Game

Mark wrote:
selv wrote:
but I know Barrie is on tomorrow I think?

Cheers :smt023 As like I said yesterday, I love to know who's playing and when, plus MUCH more!

Barry may have played today if he was there and if he had no dealt all the offers, he'd won 250 quid and be in the NOTING club via dealing box 23...

Given the Banker has claimed in the past two games that Barry is taking the recording day off, he probably won't be playing until Friday at the earliest. :suspect:

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Marky

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:25 pm    Author: Marky    Post subject: Re: Olivia's Game

Location: North Cheshire Failed Audition: Liverpool Aug 21st 2012
SELV....

You have sent me a PM but disabled the Reply button. derr......

:roll:

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:10 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Olivia's Game

Marky wrote:
SELV....

Congratulations on being Pilgrim of the Day in Olivia's game, Marky. :smt023

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

selv

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:38 pm    Author: selv    Post subject: Re: Olivia's Game

Marky wrote:
SELV....

Sorry mate have just sorted it,why aren't you making an entrance on our other forum? http://dondforum.prophpbb.com/
a few people have been asking where our 'Marky' is,the extra ordinary comb playing P.O.T.D. :lol: ;) :smt023

psychokiller

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:39 am    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Olivia's Game

For who exactly? Either you're rambling in an uncoordinated reverie or I've overindulged with Charlie Chalk this cold night.

[ 7 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]