Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:21 am Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:21 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 5 posts ] 

James1978

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:49 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Mike (today's newbie)

Warnings: 0
Something I don't really like the look of - Mike went off ill in today's show, he's pictured here http://www.dealornodeal.co.uk/ as the newbie, but with no details about him whatsoever (no age, region etc), I remember they did the same thing with Yvonne who appeared at the end of season 4 but disappeared without any explanation at the start of season 5, which begs the question, has something really bad happened to Mike? :(

Could be different to Frank as Frank appeared in 4 shows and had become very popular, so obviously his absence was going to be very noticeable!!

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

MisterAl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:11 am    Author: MisterAl    Post subject: Re: Mike (today's newbie)

After Mike became ill during the recording of Ashlea's game, it was decided that he wasn't well enough to continue being on the wings. Sadly, he went home the very next day. Therefore tomorrow's game will feature two newcomers.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:16 am    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Mike (today's newbie)

Thought so! Least we're good at picking up small things like this!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:30 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: Mike (today's newbie)

I know i shouldn't keep bringing back old threads like this, but I'm wondering if anyone can think back to Ashlea's game and spotted Mike on the wings before he left halfway through. Did he look tired/unwell at the start of the show before he had to leave due to his health?

Last edited by JamesJMH91 on Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brick

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:13 pm    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: Mike (today's newbie)

If memory serves, Mike was only on camera once or twice during the game. I don't remember the start but I can remember looking at him when Ashlea ran over to cuddle someone nearby on the west wing; he was clapping and didn't look unwell. It was very brief though, so we were unlikely to spot much anyway. Hope he recovered okay.

[ 5 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]