Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:43 pm Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:43 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 6 posts ] 

hogwild94

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:17 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Former DOND contestant celebrates 100th Birthday!
Global Moderator

Warnings: 0
Just read on the official site blog that Ada Barnes from October 2008 has celebrated her 100th birthday! :D :-D :smt023

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

JohnBristol1966

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:17 pm    Author: JohnBristol1966    Post subject: Re: Former DOND contestant celebrates 100th Birthday!

Yep, they filmed a special intro for her that gets sent as a dvd!!

Backstage tour No2 27 May 2013 - Quiz Prize
Creator of the "Scream Ending" (1p/£250k finish)

James1978

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:33 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Former DOND contestant celebrates 100th Birthday!

I'd actually forgotten Ada was 95 when on the show, I was thinking her, Win and Dot from the summer had all been the same age and the oldest women on the show (obviously Joe is still the oldest ever contestant).

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

yellowzebra8

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:59 pm    Author: yellowzebra8    Post subject: Re: Former DOND contestant celebrates 100th Birthday!

I remember Joe's game a good few years ago now. He was 97 when he played, does anyone know if he's still with us?

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:27 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Former DOND contestant celebrates 100th Birthday!

yellowzebra8 wrote:
I remember Joe's game a good few years ago now. He was 97 when he played, does anyone know if he's still with us?

He was 101 when he appeared as a guest on the live shows.

I think Accidental No Deal Mary has passed away, as Karla's (not the one who played yesterday, but the one from December 2012) show was dedicated to her.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Davao

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:37 am    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Former DOND contestant celebrates 100th Birthday!

Mary has passed away. I'm afraid. :(

[ 6 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]