Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:54 am Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:54 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Simon F

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:40 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: Tony fan club

Warnings: 0
holly wrote:
Bet his game is as legendary as he is. :)

It's rare for big characters to have big money games (obviously Bunney is one exception). In a way, there's an argument that if he did have a game that required the edit to reduce the amount of non-game interaction, we might miss out on a lot of banter.

hogwild94

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:43 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: Tony fan club
Global Moderator

I hope after his game we still feel the same way about him as we do now. ;)

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

Mark

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:53 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Tony fan club

If he blows the chances of getting more money BIG time then I won't. Though, maybe I will... I'll have to wait and see.

Simon F

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:47 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: Tony fan club

Mark wrote:
If he blows the chances of getting more money BIG time then I won't. Though, maybe I will... I'll have to wait and see.

I would guess he's more likely to have financial stability in his life so guessing he won't be the cautious type (purely guessing - I have no idea how his game goes).

psychokiller

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:53 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Tony fan club

Simon F wrote:
holly wrote:
Bet his game is as legendary as he is. :)

It's rare for big characters to have big money games (obviously Bunney is one exception). In a way, there's an argument that if he did have a game that required the edit to reduce the amount of non-game interaction, we might miss out on a lot of banter.

And don't forget Lance ! :D

RMF1254

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:11 pm    Author: RMF1254    Post subject: Re: Tony fan club

psychokiller wrote:
Simon F wrote:

And don't forget Lance ! :D

Or £85k Rodney! ;) ;) ;)

RMF1254

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:10 pm    Author: RMF1254    Post subject: Re: Tony fan club

What the hey - I'll join. ;)

He didn't deserve to have such a horrible game - but he certainly remained entertaining till the very end. ;) ;) ;)

Mark

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:13 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Tony fan club

Well he probably wouldn't have done if they had him playing for one of the previous two games.

He will be missed.

mr_northern_guy

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:57 pm    Author: mr_northern_guy    Post subject: Re: Tony fan club

Tony, you're a LEGEND!

holly

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:15 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: Tony fan club

When he fell off that horse in front of all them nazis, I think he must have banged his head.

Real hard and all.

sonicrules

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:45 am    Author: sonicrules    Post subject: Re: Tony fan club

holly wrote:
When he fell off that horse in front of all them nazis, I think he must have banged his head.

Real hard and all.

lol i wondered if that was the case!! Some of his stuff he said was legendary, doubtless we didnt get to hear all of it, I havent laughed so hard as when he said about being posher than Noel on his first game or the horse and Nazi thing for ages!! It got to the point towards the end where when he was picked me and my bro would look at each other and say "here we go, what's he gonna say today!" lol

Rich: I'm not really sure what's going on, but could you give me a clear signal when you've won us some booze! lmao

Fave contestants: Joey and Siobhan (tied), Charly

Rossano, Wrighty and Morris

JohnBristol1966

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:12 pm    Author: JohnBristol1966    Post subject: Re: Tony fan club

I can confirm lots of Tonys best lines never made it to air! On at least 3 occasions Tony said some hillarious, and rude, stuff on his box openings, only for his box to be reopened at the end and refilmed with a simple "good luck " being said!!!

Backstage tour No2 27 May 2013 - Quiz Prize
Creator of the "Scream Ending" (1p/£250k finish)

bb67

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:30 am    Author: bb67    Post subject: Re: Tony fan club

I'm in, my most favourite player ever. Legend!

[ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]