Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:06 pm Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:06 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

NoQuestionsExceptOne

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:37 pm    Author: NoQuestionsExceptOne    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
Even the banker got Bianca wrong at first, believing she was more interested in shoes and shopping than anything else, but it soon emerged that she was actually a lovely person who wanted some money for her kids.

The emotion of the game really got to her, and that wouldn't have happenned if she was as described by one lone poster.

Bianca, if you're reading this, I'd say "NoelsBi-Atch" is outnumbered about 99% to 1% here! :D :smt058

hitchhiker42

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:01 pm    Author: hitchhiker42    Post subject:

have really been wound up by a few contestants, bianca seemed ok (but obviously don't know what happens past what endemol show us)...

although i have to say something struck me and something else my mum pointed out later...

when her name was called, there didn't seem to be the usual rush to congratulate that you normally get... then later on when she selected pennie's box (sorry pennie, this is what my mum saw and myself), pennie did not look happy and my mum said 'oh she really doesn't like her'... now obviously, pennie cried near the end of the game (i think she got a crappy win? i can't remember...), which did confuse us...

point is.. we don't know...
editing makes things more confuzzled...
the audience member might have caught her on a bad day or she may really be a moo...
who knows...

Suezan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:03 pm    Author: Suezan    Post subject:

I think if you read earlier posts Pennie defends Bianca and having been at the filming of a show I agree things do get edited

east_wing_scott

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:08 pm    Author: east_wing_scott    Post subject:

Guys - Bianca has read these comments and she is very concerned that people can be so narrow minded!

She is a lovely person and we all got on really well with her while we were filming and indeed afterwards...

The way that the shows are cut - determine how people come across...

Honestly Bianca is great!!

Scott
x

Suezan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:12 pm    Author: Suezan    Post subject:

east_wing_scott wrote:
Guys - Bianca has read these comments and she is very concerned that people can be so narrow minded!

She is a lovely person and we all got on really well with her while we were filming and indeed afterwards...

The way that the shows are cut - determine how people come across...

Honestly Bianca is great!!

I believe you scott and if she wants her pics get her to e-mail me off this site if she dosen't want to join up

Scott
x

Suezan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:22 pm    Author: Suezan    Post subject:

Bianca if you are out there please e-mail me and I will send you photos of your show you played it well hun and have nothing to feel bad about, was chatting to Colin last night on MSN and like myself, majority of forum members and the rest of the contestants on here are appalled at the way you have been slated.

suez

never_wrong

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:06 pm    Author: never_wrong    Post subject:

No-one at all is judging her based on the shows she has appeared on broadcast on TV. The one person who had beef with her feels this way beacause of how she perceived Bianca to have been acting while watching the shows live in the audience. 99.9% of us here have no problems at all with Bianca and in my personal opinion, she came across as nothing other than a nice, normal, fun person just trying to win some money like everyone else. I will be very disappointed if she's driven away from posting here just by the opinion of one person.

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:29 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject:

never_wrong wrote:
No-one at all is judging her based on the shows she has appeared on broadcast on TV. The one person who had beef with her feels this way beacause of how she perceived Bianca to have been acting while watching the shows live in the audience. 99.9% of us here have no problems at all with Bianca and in my personal opinion, she came across as nothing other than a nice, normal, fun person just trying to win some money like everyone else. I will be very disappointed if she's driven away from posting here just by the opinion of one person.

Totally agree.

wakey1512

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:35 pm    Author: wakey1512    Post subject:

She needs to come on these forums and we'll sort out anyone who takes the Micheal.

Bianca, dont be afraid, your a lovely woman, and there are plenty of people here (including myself and past contestants) who will support you.

[/ emotional mode]

My dislike club: The number 3

wokoman88

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:18 pm    Author: wokoman88    Post subject:

Please join us Bianca :D

Games I have seen Recorded:32 (of which 30 have been televised)
Next game to spot me: September 9th 2012

Duffer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:51 pm    Author: Duffer    Post subject:

never_wrong wrote:

That's a great post never_wrong. I thought she was great fun both in the 'wings' and when playing her game. So far, there's about 70 posts in this thread alone saying pretty much the same thing and only really the one, lone dissenting voice. That seems a pretty high approval rate to me! I bet most of us wish we were that popular! :-D :-D

wakey1512

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:21 pm    Author: wakey1512    Post subject:

The only person who can really tell us if this is true is the past contestants. I dont beleive a word of it, but its only contestants who will really know.

My dislike club: The number 3

tr4962

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:14 pm    Author: tr4962    Post subject:

Bianca did seem like a very genuinely nice person, i don't mean to boast but i am usually a good judge of character. and i don't really think its fair for people to say bad things about Bianca when they haven't met her.

pennie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:07 pm    Author: pennie    Post subject:

hitchhiker42 wrote:
have really been wound up by a few contestants, bianca seemed ok (but obviously don't know what happens past what endemol show us)...

although i have to say something struck me and something else my mum pointed out later...

when her name was called, there didn't seem to be the usual rush to congratulate that you normally get... then later on when she selected pennie's box (sorry pennie, this is what my mum saw and myself), pennie did not look happy and my mum said 'oh she really doesn't like her'... now obviously, pennie cried near the end of the game (i think she got a crappy win? i can't remember...), which did confuse us...

point is.. we don't know...
editing makes things more confuzzled...
the audience member might have caught her on a bad day or she may really be a moo...
who knows...

Right guys I have to put you right about the above comment:

What you dont see, is that when the player is selected, everyone and I mean everyone dashes over to the contestant, giving kisses, hugs, encouragement ect before they are whisked away by the floor crew, to be readied for there big mo. They then come back with their piccies ect and they roll cameras again. We then all have to act somewhat when the players name that comes up. (like a surprise, you get me

So what can I say, I'm a bl***dy useless actress. I was chuffed to meatballs and back Bianca all the way.

Thankyou
Love Pennie x

hitchhiker42

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:35 pm    Author: hitchhiker42    Post subject:

ah ok... the editing for definite that time then... :)

although, did you see the ending for janelle today? nobody went for ages, then pierre must of thought it was a shame and ran over, making the rest of them start.. was weird...

rico7

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:52 pm    Author: rico7    Post subject:

pennie wrote:
What you dont see, is that when the player is selected, everyone and I mean everyone dashes over to the contestant, giving kisses, hugs, encouragement ect before they are whisked away by the floor crew, to be readied for there big mo. They then come back with their piccies ect and they roll cameras again. We then all have to act somewhat when the players name that comes up. (like a surprise, you get me
What a con then I'm disappointed!

david3383

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:03 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

hitchhiker42 wrote:
ah ok... the editing for definite that time then... :)

although, did you see the ending for janelle today? nobody went for ages, then pierre must of thought it was a shame and ran over, making the rest of them start.. was weird...

Ahh, that's different!!! You're referring to the hugs at the end of the show following the LTL. For more details, see the HugWatch thread.

Back on topic, Bianca is cool BTW!!! :-D

David, you're obsessed with trains and bloody Barnsley. - 22identicalboxes

seanyuk85

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:16 pm    Author: seanyuk85    Post subject:

very cool

MEMBER OF THE SUEZAN FAN CLUB

NoelsBi-Atch

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:53 pm    Author: NoelsBi-Atch    Post subject:

Ha, you lot are soooo hypocritical.

None of you have personal mailed me to say anything about my 'personal opinions' (which is what forums are about).

RyanWestWing and Maudy you have both done the same sort of thing I have done.

You haven't slated my comments, you've slated me so how dare you sit there telling me what I can and can't say on here.

Suezan had the right idea with her non directive comment, asking that people do not pass judgement on players and following her post I said no more!

At the end of the day we are all entitled to our comments and if they are not liked then you should ask admin to delete them and ask the author to refrain.

Not do the same thing you are having a go at me for.

Suezan your mature way of dealing with the offence I made was the correct way of doing it and you can see that I took on board your comments and said no more, but when people turn turn round and slate me personally, whilst trying to get a point across that people shouldn't slate people then that is ridiculous.

Maud and RyanWestWing my beef is with your attitude in portraying your obvious dismay at someones opinion on a forum!

pennie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:42 pm    Author: pennie    Post subject:

rico7 wrote:
pennie wrote:
What a con then I'm disappointed!

I'm really sorry, didnt mean to burst your bubble.

Just wanted to put the record straight. x

[ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]