Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:08 am Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:08 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

daniel4389

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:18 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
Yeah, I hope Bianca doesn't take any of those comments to heart if she comes on here. I know this site has a reputation for being friendly to contestants, and it would be a shame to spoil it.

Suezan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:23 pm    Author: Suezan    Post subject:

khevvan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:37 am    Author: khevvan    Post subject: reply

being a man . i was really hoping for falling out of chest. seeing Bianca's game.
i'm not sure if i was watching her game, or her breasts tbh.

Last edited by khevvan on Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Suezan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:40 am    Author: Suezan    Post subject:

spank spank spank

khevvan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:45 am    Author: khevvan    Post subject: reply

:smt077

Suezan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:59 am    Author: Suezan    Post subject:

Hi All

I would just like to say this is Biancas fan club not Bianca's slagging off thread, none of us know the lady at all, no one is wrong for having an opinion but I think its a bit much to post something negative in a members thread that is started to support that player, plenty of that goes on on the other side so to speak. Bianca is coming on to the site soon and I think its being a bully to make her first visit here a bad one, there are a number of contestants on this forum lurking who are scared to join us because they are scared of the way they will be received by us all which 99% of the time is in a positive way. Those that have joined us tell me this is the best forum out there, could we keep it that way? I don't mean to offend anyone here, just airing my own opinion and Bianca if you read this welcome honey enjoy and don't be upset by anyone there is lots of love in this forum for you and your fellow contestants

daniel4389

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:05 am    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

Well said, Suez!

"khevvan"...not so well said. :shock:

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:56 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject:

Suezan wrote:
Hi All

I would just like to say this is Biancas fan club not Bianca's slagging off thread, none of us know the lady at all, no one is wrong for having an opinion but I think its a bit much to post something negative in a members thread that is started to support that player, plenty of that goes on on the other side so to speak. Bianca is coming on to the site soon and I think its being a bully to make her first visit here a bad one, there are a number of contestants on this forum lurking who are scared to join us because they are scared of the way they will be received by us all which 99% of the time is in a positive way. Those that have joined us tell me this is the best forum out there, could we keep it that way? I don't mean to offend anyone here, just airing my own opinion and Bianca if you read this welcome honey enjoy and don't be upset by anyone there is lots of love in this forum for you and your fellow contestants

Here here! :D

golden_touch19

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:49 pm    Author: golden_touch19    Post subject:

"The Banker" wrote:
Suezan wrote:
Hi All

Isn't it "hear, hear"???

khevvan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:16 pm    Author: khevvan    Post subject: REPLY

please dont take offense from me .

tr4962

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:25 pm    Author: tr4962    Post subject:

when i watched her game yesterday, she seemed like a nice person, and it made me think the rumours can't be true

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:53 am    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject:

golden_touch19 wrote:
"The Banker" wrote:
Suezan wrote:
Hi All

Isn't it "hear, hear"???

Oops! :oops: Here have a beet and forget ti happened! :beer: :-D

No Deal

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:57 am    Author: No Deal    Post subject:

"The Banker" wrote:
Here have a beet and forget ti happened!

Mmmmmmmmm- late night beet. I love the taste of beetroot in the early hours!

:-D :-D

Kingsley

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:45 pm    Author: Kingsley    Post subject:

Count me in Bianca's Fan Club. She's "mint", as Lisa would say! 8)

seanyuk85

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:28 am    Author: seanyuk85    Post subject:

well said suez!!!!

havent had a chance to read a load of posts due to work and am finally catching up

does anyone know if she has been on yet?????

MEMBER OF THE SUEZAN FAN CLUB

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:02 am    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject:

Suezan wrote:
Hi All

totally with you there suezan. well said

Suezan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:45 am    Author: Suezan    Post subject:

Bianca rocks

ryanwestwing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:18 am    Author: ryanwestwing    Post subject:

NoelsBi-Atch wrote:
I was not a contestant and haven't had an audition, and do not know Bianca personally or anything I just sat in the audience twice when Bianca was a contestant and she seemed very very false. I also saw her walking around outside during the break with flakkiesholding umbrellas for her whilst she had her *beep*!

Being a woman it's easier for us to suss out other women. Like men can spot 'the lads' of their own sex. She's precious and very *beep*

After seeing it live and in person she made faces behind Noels back then flirted with him. Tutted at the length of the banker phone calls and made yawning gestures. *beep* during breaks and wandered around the set lifting her top so Noel could watch her little arse wiggle.

Mimed conversations with contestants during a game when she was out of the main camera shot, etc.

I had never seen anyone do this at any of the recordings I've seen and it really made me sad. The fact that so many people, including myself, would love to be a contestant and would probably cherish every moment there's no need for someone like that, whether male / female / blonde or brunette to do this.

The producers work around the contestants lives so she's not made to stay there either.

This is my opinion and you shouldn't be surprised by it because that's what forums are about, opinions and discussions.

What a load of comlete rubbish- iwas a contestant on the show with bianca and pennie and have never heard so much tosh in my life

Bianca is a fantasticly wonderfull and gorgeous person. She always had a kind word for people and was a lot of fun. how dare you after sitting in an audience for just 2 shows and having no communication with someone make a complete character assasination on someone - who do you think you are?

In future please check your facts before being so nasty it really is uncalled for

ryanwestwing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:22 am    Author: ryanwestwing    Post subject:

Oneboxgame wrote:
Taken from the topic http://www.dond.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1772:

NoelsBi-Atch wrote:
Wait for Bianca to come on (East wing nearest the audience). She will come on when the current contestant standing there goes.

She's semi attractive but thinks she's gooorgeous and she's a nasty piece of work. Talks over Noel, tuts at him and whispers to other contestants, probably all be edited out though :(

Not sorry to Bianca if she comes on. People like her need knocks in life to realise they're not precious.

I don't know if this person is a contestant or what, but I was a bit surprised to read this. :shock:

She seems alright. She hasn't been picked to open her box something like three times this week. Could that be indicative of what was said...?
this was meant to be included in the above post

Maud

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:26 am    Author: Maud    Post subject:

ryanwestwing wrote:
NoelsBi-Atch wrote:
I was not a contestant and haven't had an audition, and do not know Bianca personally or anything I just sat in the audience twice when Bianca was a contestant and she seemed very very false. I also saw her walking around outside during the break with flakkiesholding umbrellas for her whilst she had her *beep*!

Being a woman it's easier for us to suss out other women. Like men can spot 'the lads' of their own sex. She's precious and very *beep*

After seeing it live and in person she made faces behind Noels back then flirted with him. Tutted at the length of the banker phone calls and made yawning gestures. *beep* during breaks and wandered around the set lifting her top so Noel could watch her little arse wiggle.

Mimed conversations with contestants during a game when she was out of the main camera shot, etc.

I had never seen anyone do this at any of the recordings I've seen and it really made me sad. The fact that so many people, including myself, would love to be a contestant and would probably cherish every moment there's no need for someone like that, whether male / female / blonde or brunette to do this.

The producers work around the contestants lives so she's not made to stay there either.

This is my opinion and you shouldn't be surprised by it because that's what forums are about, opinions and discussions.

What a load of comlete rubbish- iwas a contestant on the show with bianca and pennie and have never heard so much tosh in my life

Bianca is a fantasticly wonderfull and gorgeous person. She always had a kind word for people and was a lot of fun. how dare you after sitting in an audience for just 2 shows and having no communication with someone make a complete character assasination on someone - who do you think you are?

In future please check your facts before being so nasty it really is uncalled for

You tell her Ryan, lol.

We dont all have to love every contestant but we shouldnt sit there ripping them to pieces. I didnt like Max much and hated John that appeared to watch Lucys game but I wouldnt sit in front of my computer slagging them off, theres just no point.

[ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]