Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:44 am Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:44 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

aid_n

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:44 pm    Author: aid_n    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
Im up for it, she seems a genuinely nice person!

daniel4389

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:38 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

I loved the way Bianca opened her box at the end today...she did it in such an annoyed fashion. I thought it successfully summed up the sadness of the game. Well done, Bianca!

Duffer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:45 am    Author: Duffer    Post subject:

Can I join please? No idea where the rumours came from about her being nasty. She's my favourite at the minute :-D

daniel4389

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:56 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

Bianca hasn't posted here, has she? If she hasn't, then I had a dream about her doing so. Quite possibly the saddest dream anyone's ever had...

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:02 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject:

Last edited by "The Banker" on Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Oneboxgame

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:25 pm    Author: Oneboxgame    Post subject:

Taken from the topic http://www.dond.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1772:

NoelsBi-Atch wrote:
Wait for Bianca to come on (East wing nearest the audience). She will come on when the current contestant standing there goes.

She's semi attractive but thinks she's gooorgeous and she's a nasty piece of work. Talks over Noel, tuts at him and whispers to other contestants, probably all be edited out though :(

Not sorry to Bianca if she comes on. People like her need knocks in life to realise they're not precious.

I don't know if this person is a contestant or what, but I was a bit surprised to read this. :shock:

She seems alright. She hasn't been picked to open her box something like three times this week. Could that be indicative of what was said...?

NoelsBi-Atch

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:43 pm    Author: NoelsBi-Atch    Post subject:

I was not a contestant and haven't had an audition, and do not know Bianca personally or anything I just sat in the audience twice when Bianca was a contestant and she seemed very very false. I also saw her walking around outside during the break with flakkiesholding umbrellas for her whilst she had her *beep*!

Being a woman it's easier for us to suss out other women. Like men can spot 'the lads' of their own sex. She's precious and very bitchy

After seeing it live and in person she made faces behind Noels back then flirted with him. Tutted at the length of the banker phone calls and made yawning gestures. Bitched during breaks and wandered around the set lifting her top so Noel could watch her little arse wiggle.

Mimed conversations with contestants during a game when she was out of the main camera shot, etc.

I had never seen anyone do this at any of the recordings I've seen and it really made me sad. The fact that so many people, including myself, would love to be a contestant and would probably cherish every moment there's no need for someone like that, whether male / female / blonde or brunette to do this.

The producers work around the contestants lives so she's not made to stay there either.

This is my opinion and you shouldn't be surprised by it because that's what forums are about, opinions and discussions.

daniel4389

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:01 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

But she's so hot...

Ian W

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:04 pm    Author: Ian W    Post subject:

Bianca is lovely,

NoelsBi-Atch

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:46 pm    Author: NoelsBi-Atch    Post subject:

daniel4389 wrote:
But she's so hot...

Lol

(Yo Admin: I love the *beeps* that have been added to my previous post. I didn't swear?)

daniel4389

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:49 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

I think words get bleeped out even if they contain "hidden" swear words, as the swear filter can't tell the difference...for instance, the place Scun thorpe gets bleeped out on a lot of message boards!

wakey1512

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:04 pm    Author: wakey1512    Post subject:

*beep*!

My dislike club: The number 3

daniel4389

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:05 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

:o How very rude.

Hahah OK, so it doesn't get bleeped out here. That ruined my point. Surely *beep* does? Apologies in advance if it doesn't...

No Deal

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:17 pm    Author: No Deal    Post subject:

NoelsBi-Atch wrote:
(Yo Admin: I love the *beeps* that have been added to my previous post. I didn't swear?)

Champion, aren't they? I play guessing games with them, trying to guess what it is you could have said! :-D

Ryan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:13 pm    Author: Ryan    Post subject:

i'll join

shes pretty hot

rico7

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:10 pm    Author: rico7    Post subject:

I thought Bianca was great on her show, even though the result didn't work out perfectly, she showed real courage, and I think most people prefer contestants to show their emotions than not!

Cherry Blossom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:24 pm    Author: Cherry Blossom    Post subject:

:smt006

Last edited by Cherry Blossom on Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pennie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:43 pm    Author: pennie    Post subject:

Spoke to Bianca today, told her she had a fan club and she was ecstatic :-D . Her computer is poorly at the mo, so when its fixed she's gunna register and talk to all of ya :!:

pennie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:00 pm    Author: pennie    Post subject:

NoelsBi-Atch wrote:
I was not a contestant and haven't had an audition, and do not know Bianca personally or anything I just sat in the audience twice when Bianca was a contestant and she seemed very very false. I also saw her walking around outside during the break with flakkiesholding umbrellas for her whilst she had her *beep*!

Being a woman it's easier for us to suss out other women. Like men can spot 'the lads' of their own sex. She's precious and very *beep*

After seeing it live and in person she made faces behind Noels back then flirted with him. Tutted at the length of the banker phone calls and made yawning gestures. *beep* during breaks and wandered around the set lifting her top so Noel could watch her little arse wiggle.

Mimed conversations with contestants during a game when she was out of the main camera shot, etc.

I had never seen anyone do this at any of the recordings I've seen and it really made me sad. The fact that so many people, including myself, would love to be a contestant and would probably cherish every moment there's no need for someone like that, whether male / female / blonde or brunette to do this.

The producers work around the contestants lives so she's not made to stay there either.

This is my opinion and you shouldn't be surprised by it because that's what forums are about, opinions and discussions.

Are you sure you were watching dond in england and not AMERICA :!:
I was there as you may well know, and most of your comments are POPPYCOCK!!!!!
If we were all perfect, it would be a very boring world.
You are free to express an opinion, but get your facts right first :evil: :evil:

Suezan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:18 pm    Author: Suezan    Post subject:

well be sure to tell her Pennie I have plenty of pics for her

Suez

[ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]