Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:20 am Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:20 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 11 posts ] 

selv

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:28 pm    Author: selv    Post subject: Northern Monkey( Dylan)

Warnings: 0
Hi Dylan,nice to see you on here as well as on the East Wing?you was very sad on Dales game hey mate?

Northernmonkey

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:41 pm    Author: Northernmonkey    Post subject: Re: Northern Monkey( Dylan)

Yeah....You know when you just meet someone and you know you're gonna be mates...it was like that! We spent the previous night drinking till about 2am....what an awesome guy. He had said he was gonna leave me till the end as well....would have preferred that rather than crying on TV....on my first game!!

selv

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:53 pm    Author: selv    Post subject: Re: Northern Monkey( Dylan)

I know exactly what you mean about 1st meetings ,except I slipped up just the once when I met the wife :laughing Its a pity he didn't leave you till last as he would def be the first male quarter millionaire,anyway it takes a proper man to cry in company let alone someone on TV ;)

Northernmonkey

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:52 am    Author: Northernmonkey    Post subject: Re: Northern Monkey( Dylan)

Lets hope you're saying that after my game! Haha. I was an emotional wreck!

selv

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:26 am    Author: selv    Post subject: Re: Northern Monkey( Dylan)

Well not long now buddy, or they keeping you for the xmas shows???? :laughing :laughing :smt023 :smt023

Northernmonkey

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:47 am    Author: Northernmonkey    Post subject: Re: Northern Monkey( Dylan)

Haha.....Not long at all! Cringing already!

Mark

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:17 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Northern Monkey( Dylan)

There's always the spoiler section to say when your on... "hint" "hint"

Northernmonkey

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:20 pm    Author: Northernmonkey    Post subject: Re: Northern Monkey( Dylan)

Haha...Mark....I'll have a look at that....point me in the right direction???

Mark

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:22 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Northern Monkey( Dylan)

You don't have to, only a suggestion...

it's here viewforum.php?f=42

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:33 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Northern Monkey( Dylan)

Hi guys!!

I've been to the studio a few times now, although not since June 2008...but it's blatantly obvious how quickly you become bonded on that show...even the "newbie" is already familiar with everyone (given they turn up the day before or something like that, then watch their outgoing player's show in the Green Room)...

As for show dates, while you're not supposed to mention inside info, revealing the date of your show is always the most common of "spoilers", especially since most people who go on the show end up telling their friends when their show is so they can tune in ay? :lol:

Hope if not big wins, you had great shows! :D

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Northernmonkey

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:47 pm    Author: Northernmonkey    Post subject: Re: Northern Monkey( Dylan)

Yeah it's true. Me and Dale hit it off straight away....see him more than some of my closest friends now. And speak all the time. As well as a lot of the others.

We had a reunion in Leeds 2 weeks ago....30-40 people turned up....what a weekend. What an experience.

Spoilers away! :)

[ 11 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]