Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:29 pm Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:29 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 11 posts ] 

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:32 am    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Emiliana Fan Club

Warnings: 0
Gorgeous young lady with a very beautiful name and she's taking Noel and the Banker's teasing in good spirits.

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say there's every likelyhood of her being the star of this years Valentine Day show

Simon F

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:34 am    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: Emiliana Fan Club

Moxx of Balhoom wrote:
Gorgeous young lady with a very beautiful name and she's taking Noel and the Banker's teasing in good spirits.

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say there's every likelyhood of her being the star of this years Valentine Day show

Her mum is called Emiliana too.

dealmein

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:12 pm    Author: dealmein    Post subject: Re: Emiliana Fan Club

Very nice. Looks like classy georgeous lady.

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:28 pm    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: Emiliana Fan Club

Staggeringly beautiful and a most agreeable addition to the wings :)

Count me in

You've been banker bashed
"Regrettably when he rings, he is laughing his designer socks off"

Kaledmutant

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:27 pm    Author: Kaledmutant    Post subject: Re: Emiliana Fan Club

Agree with all the sentiments above, a most beautiful name and a most beautiful girl, I'm in. Now where's my pal, Big Davey?

greeny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:45 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject: Re: Emiliana Fan Club

Im also in - a welcome addition to the show, gorgeous lady.

willrelf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:27 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: Emiliana Fan Club
Forum Games Moderator

She doesn't quite reach my fancy list, but she's a very pretty girl. I'm in. :)

Everything happens for a reason.

No regrets.

drivercurran

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:01 pm    Author: drivercurran    Post subject: Re: Emiliana Fan Club

Count me in on this young ladies fan club :)

sonicrules

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:08 pm    Author: sonicrules    Post subject: Re: Emiliana Fan Club

willrelf wrote:
She doesn't quite reach my fancy list, but she's a very pretty girl. I'm in. :)

Wow u got high standards then! lol Shes about 5 foot 9, last week when she did the love week promo in THAT short dress, she looked just incredible, felt sorry for her today with all the tears, I wanted to hug her better, she has the most AWESOME long legs, that dress made her look proper stunning!!! What lovely girl too, I'd love to join this fanclub! :D

Rich: I'm not really sure what's going on, but could you give me a clear signal when you've won us some booze! lmao

Fave contestants: Joey and Siobhan (tied), Charly

Rossano, Wrighty and Morris

willrelf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:39 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: Emiliana Fan Club
Forum Games Moderator

Yeah I do have high standards! :lol: She was a very pretty girl but she was just missing the 'it' that I like in girls - don't ask me what. :P Glad she took the £8000 today as I didn't wanna see her go away with a blue. Obviously she could have had more but winning £8000 and missing out on a bit more is better than going home with a blue! Well done Emiliana! :) xx

Everything happens for a reason.

No regrets.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:51 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Emiliana Fan Club

VERY late in joining this one, but yush count me in! :oops: :D

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

[ 11 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]