Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:21 pm Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:21 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

daniel4389

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:53 am    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
Half of this thread has gone totally over my head (ooh, it's like my own little poem), but hi Scott! I reckon your game is very, very soon now - hope it's a good one!

daniel4389

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:04 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

Aw Scott, I'm so sorry - you came across so well, I'm gutted for you. Not a good day today. :(

greeny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:27 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject:

It's a real shame you only won £5.

Richard

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:40 pm    Author: Richard    Post subject: Re: HEY TOP BLOKE

Daz wrote:
HEY guys and gels let me tell ya SCOTTY is a top boke who couldnt do enough for anybody at DOND.
He even arranged a re union in Manchester the other week all on his own with his beautiful girlfriend and we had a ball all 30 of us
Just spoken to him today and he is reall enjoying watching his shows - So am i ,

Daz - East Wing , next to Stevie

Can i add to Daz,s comment that Scott is a real top bloke. One of the nicest person I have ever met.

east_wing_scott

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:40 pm    Author: east_wing_scott    Post subject:

Hi Guys - What can I say??

Thanks for all of your support and great comments...

£5.00...

Well I have framed the cheque and I have split the winnings 50/50 with Ben and Beth (my two children)...

They are 'over the moon'... They say - WOW WE ARE RICH!! - IMAGINE ALL THE SWEETS WE CAN BUY WITH £2.50...

My mum and girlfriend Mandy are really proud of me, as is my whole family... and when all else is said...

I WAS ON DEAL OR NO DEAL - THE GREATEST GAME SHOW ON EARTH - AND I MET MR NOEL EDMONDS - THE GREATEST PRESENTER IN HISTORY...

Also I got to speak to the banker... and I can honestly say the whole experience has been phenominal...

Thanks again to everyone on here... Keep watching the shows, there are some crackers coming up...

Speak soon - Keep in touch everyone... and be sure to visit my MySpace page...

http://www.myspace.com/scottgardner1976

Why not, add yourself as a friend... I need all the friends I can get... and at least I know you will be a genuine friend and not just after my winnings.... LOL

Also listen to 'Show 16' of the Greatest Podcast on earth, I'm in it.... Be sure to listen to the outtakes at the end... you'll see how silly I really am...

http://www.cleverlittlepod.com/

To listen, simply... Click the word 'here' where it says show 16 is here...

Thanks Guys...

Scott
xx

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:40 am    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject:

poor scott. i was gutted for you yesterday when i watched your show. It was bad enough seeing nessie go home with a low amount. You seem like a lovely guy and i wouldve like to see you go on to win a bigger amount.
hope you keep visiting the forums. :D
ps thanks for persuading Richard to chat on here too. :D

east_wing_scott

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:18 pm    Author: east_wing_scott    Post subject:

MORRIS THE POET HAS RELEASED A WORLD CUP SONG!!

Download it here - Easy Easy.Mp3

Give everyone the link and spread the word... http://www.bigupload.com/d=46F7DAC0 - I think it might be big!!

It's REALLY REALLY GOOD....

Well done Morris!!

east_wing_scott

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:21 pm    Author: east_wing_scott    Post subject:

Hey Everyone...

I was asked to do a 'write up' about my 'Deal or No Deal Experience' and include my thoughts about only winning £5.00 on National Television...

The story was for my local community BBC website... SO I DID...

Read it here http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/northwest/sites/kinmel/pages/dealornodeal.shtml

It's MY true account of MY experience... I hope you enjoy reading it...

Scott

Martin259

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:00 pm    Author: Martin259    Post subject:

wow scott, i feel sorry for u winning £5, and why were the kids happy with £2.50? How young are they :roll:

east_wing_scott

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:45 pm    Author: east_wing_scott    Post subject:

The Kids are Age 7 and 5 - They said 'Wow we are rich!! - Imagine how many sweets we can buy with £2.50 each...'

Ha - They have no worries and are pleased by the simplest things...

Don't be sorry for me, I played the game as intended 'to the end' and I was playing for a lifechanging sum of money...

The experience was not financially rewarding, but I enjoyed the whole journey and I am honestly just happy to have had the chance.

I have not lost anything - But I have gained so much... Experience, Memories, Friends and five minutes of fame!!

If you can take the time off work, MAKE SURE YOU APPLY to be on the show, I hope you get a chance at the experience.

Good luck

Scott

[ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]