Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 3:57 am Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 3:57 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 572 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 29  Next

Emily :D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:41 am    Author: Emily :D    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

Warnings: 0
AHHHHHHHH!! GOOD LUCK HARRY!!! :-D
xxx

HARRYwoohoo!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:17 pm    Author: HARRYwoohoo!!    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

hopre you enjoyed the game? !! watching it back i loved it!! :xmas:

h2005

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:03 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club
Administrator & Global Moderator

Well done Harry, you played a really good game and it's great that you got a life-changing sum out of it.

Merry Christmas! :xmas: :smt114

HARRYwoohoo!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:53 pm    Author: HARRYwoohoo!!    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

thanks very much David, best experience ever!!!

h2005

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:09 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club
Administrator & Global Moderator

By the way I read on the official DoND website that you're 'only' 5ft 6in tall. Everyone else seems abnormally tall to me, but it may be because I'm a mere 5ft 7in myself. Even Noel was a bit taller than me (when we were on the same level, which we weren't in my avatar!!). So big up the short people posse!!!!! Hahaha. :smt023

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:49 am    Author: Emily :D    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

Yeah Congrats Harry on a great game!!!
Nice to see a little green elf win a good sum of money :)
I hope that the £10,000 enriches your and your kids lives :)
Hope you have a wonderful time over christmas!!
xxxx

HARRYwoohoo!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:53 pm    Author: HARRYwoohoo!!    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

thanks a lot, think noels heels made him bigger than me!!!
my game had so many ups and downs, every time it looked good i took a massive hit but all in all 10,000 pounds and a holiday is a great days work!! or 3 weeks work cos i were there that long!!! loved every second tho!!! merry christmas!! xx :xmas: woohoo!!! :laughing

Tom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:35 pm    Author: Tom    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

Slightly late..

Well done Harry. You played a great game. Glad to hear the money has helped change your life. Well done pal!

Muriel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:42 am    Author: Muriel    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

I may be a bit late but if you are looking for a young lady to share your holidy I'm available. It would have to be on the strict understanding that there could be no funny business whatsoever. Although I am looking for romance at the moment so who knows what could develop

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:23 pm    Author: Emily :D    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

Ok.........
Ooo yeah where was your holiday again?!? :P
Hope you had a wonderful new year with the people you care about the most!! :D
Hope 2010 brings you the best of luck and wonderful possibilities! :D
Em xx

HARRYwoohoo!!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:08 am    Author: HARRYwoohoo!!    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

thanks for the messages!!! my holiday is to spain but reckon i can upgrade with a bit of persuasion!!! happy new year xx :smt023

LINDY LOU

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:13 pm    Author: LINDY LOU    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

Happy New Year Harry :smt023 still haven't had a chance to watch your game but I will xx

HARRYwoohoo!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:55 am    Author: HARRYwoohoo!!    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

thanks lindy hope you get the chance to see it i've had real positive feedback from everyone which means the world to me!! x :smt023

xlibstar2009x

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:18 pm    Author: xlibstar2009x    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

I'll join! Harry you were ace!
x

HARRYwoohoo!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:55 pm    Author: HARRYwoohoo!!    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

cheers!!!! appreciate that!!! thaks a lot!!

maggieq

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:21 pm    Author: maggieq    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

:snow2: hi Harry,have you been to Spain yet?l think the weather must be better than it is here.
l went away for xmas to a warners hotel in Nottingham but have to say they dont know how to party there.the place was stuffed with senior cits.could hardly move for wheelchairs parked up.unfortunatly there was also an outbreak of norovirus so we left and came home.
l'm sure you'll have a whale of a time.ENJOY!

HARRYwoohoo!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:32 pm    Author: HARRYwoohoo!!    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

nottingham sounds hilarious!!! not been yet no, havent even looked into it yet but the colder it gets here the more tempted i am!!!

LINDY LOU

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:12 pm    Author: LINDY LOU    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

Finally I watched your game Harry....really enjoyed it. Your children look lovely and they're really lucky to have a nice Dad.
Hope you got the car you wanted and have a great holiday.xx

HARRYwoohoo!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:20 am    Author: HARRYwoohoo!!    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

aw thanks lindy!!! glad you enjoyed it, i've only watched it once cos i couldnt remember it!!! but in the end it was good!! x need that holiday now!!!!

LINDY LOU

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:13 pm    Author: LINDY LOU    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

Can you take your holiday when you want ? or do you have a choice of dates?

[ 572 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 29  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]