Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 1:44 pm Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 1:44 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 572 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29  Next

Old Faithful

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:10 am    Author: Old Faithful    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

Warnings: 0
paulyc wrote:
No plain black, plain white, red, pink, no stripes, no big logos. They also turned down a cheque shirt I had. Was going to try and find a hello mum t-shirt but bet they'd have turned that down as well. Hence all the blokes usually in cheap t-shirts as most of their wardrobe is deemed unsuitable.

No plain black or white?!?! That's incredible, and would rule out a lot of my wardrobe :shock:

I'd definitely have to go shopping before appearing on the show!

h2005

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:31 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club
Administrator & Global Moderator

paulyc wrote:
then Noel goes and wears the sort of shirts that you would assume would be banned because of strobbing. :roll:

I agree; I don't know how Noel gets away with wearing some of the shirts he wears, as a lot of them have really 'busy' patterns which probably play havoc with some TV sets.

I assume bright tops make people stand out too much and dark shirts make them blend in too much, which is why contestants normally wear pastel/'soft' colours.

I was given a T-shirt a while back which had "NOEL EDMONDS IS A LEGEND" on it, and I was tempted to take it with me to Bristol, but it was a dark brown shirt so wouldn't have looked good on camera. :(

paulyc

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:24 am    Author: paulyc    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

Its a bit of a paradox really. You go on telly for nearly a month and wear the naffest clothing going, while at the same time looking at the host and wondering how he gets away with the shirts he does and your favourite cheque shirt was deemed unsuitable for some reason. Then out of the stuff you bring, they keep putting you in the same blooming tops. Noel then picks up on the naffness of your tops and slags them off. :eyes:

Old Faithful

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:37 am    Author: Old Faithful    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

paulyc wrote:
Then out of the stuff you bring, they keep putting you in the same blooming tops. Noel then picks up on the naffness of your tops and slags them off. :eyes:

Oh, so they actually decide what clothes you wear for each show??? I just assumed they gave the OK to the clothes they deemed suitable and you could just choose yourself what to wear and when to wear it!!

HARRYwoohoo!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:26 am    Author: HARRYwoohoo!!    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

hang on, have i just started Goks fashion fix???!!! :laughing ! thought the pink yesterday stood out a lot, wardrobe loved that top and it was one of my own so i was more comfortable that day. thanks for joining even if it is just to talk about my fashion sense, to be called a legend after 4 shows is amazing!! :smt023 ! flamedtresses i was brought up in hessle just on the outskirts of hull and have always lived just on the border for some reason!!

paulyc

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:13 pm    Author: paulyc    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

Yeah, I may be wrong about the pink, pink must be okay :blueponder Must be another colour that was mentioned. Anyway, we should do a poll each day on who has the dodgiest clothes and who has the best. Maybe split into boys and girls but not sure I'd be that good at judging the girls :smt009

DanS

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:13 pm    Author: DanS    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

Wow. I'd have to do a bit of shopping if I were to ever appear on the show, but I'd want to wear nice clothes if I was playing, and what consitutes as nice in my wardrobe are either black, white, stripey or have logos. I never knew there was such a strict dress code.

Anyway, yes, I'll join. I'm loving the enthusiasm about your hometown Harry :smt023

Sanjay22

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:52 pm    Author: Sanjay22    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

I love harry- he's so hot I want him to be my husband- I also want Monique and katy to marry me- stunning!!! Harris got a fit 6 pack too I have it as my screensaver on my phone!!

taff

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:15 pm    Author: taff    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

That shirt today was dire!

sarahfromHULL!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:50 pm    Author: sarahfromHULL!    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

i'll join!
john is hilarious 8)
everyone in my house loves him lots, WOOHOO!
:D

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:16 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

i know a few people who live in hessle its nice. im from north/west hull. :)
btw i think this is one of the more popluar threads that i have seen in a while

paulyc

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:29 am    Author: paulyc    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

sarahfromHULL! wrote:
i'll join!
john is hilarious 8)

Er Who's John. :ponder: This is Harry's fan club. :smt047

Emily OF HULL

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:02 pm    Author: Emily OF HULL    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

ill join toooooooooooooo!

Emily OF HULL

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:04 pm    Author: Emily OF HULL    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

paulyc wrote:
sarahfromHULL! wrote:
i'll join!
john is hilarious 8)

Er Who's John. :ponder: This is Harry's fan club. :smt047

harry is a nick name!

paulyc

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:45 pm    Author: paulyc    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

A nickname really? :shock: Strange nickname and there are no ther Johns on at the moment. :blueponder

HARRYwoohoo!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:26 am    Author: HARRYwoohoo!!    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

hi there everyone!! my last name is Harrison thus explaining the Harry i hope!! i much prefer Harry to John, thanks again to everyone who has joined its mad!! i've only actually been happy with one of the tops i've worn on there so far but i'm sure it improves with time!!!! and Sanjay you are naughty!!!!

LINDY LOU

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:44 pm    Author: LINDY LOU    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

Wooo hooo wey hey Harry :smt023

James1978

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:12 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

I thought you didn't look a typical sort of age to be a Harry, Harry - Harrys all seem to be either pensioners or kids, and not in their 30s like you! :)

Tax-Free Harry and the 2nd Harry were both not really called Harry either......

Confused? :D

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

AshleighNewcastle

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:32 pm    Author: AshleighNewcastle    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

Im not from Hull but I love harry, he is just ideal husband material so I am joining his fan club :hearts xx

Woooo Hooooo

Last edited by AshleighNewcastle on Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:34 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

All Harrys aren't Harrys haha!

I'm joining this one anyway! Hope your game went well!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

[ 572 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]