Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 6:16 am Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 6:16 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 1067 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 54  Next

yetanotherpaul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:08 pm    Author: yetanotherpaul    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
awwwww it was my pleasure Pam!

lol i was voted best hugger by the girls for my preshow hugs (or think i was joint with Dennis by some!)

i still have withdrawal symptoms - lack of hugs is not good.

david3383

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:19 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

A note to new HugWatchers: HugWatch is generally about the hugs at the end following the LTL (Legalised Telephone Lottery). Usually, I'm busy writing in my book when the hugs at the start take place and they often appear very fleetingly.

Anyway, here's Tuesday's instalment:

(Improvise some kind of tune) Every one needs a hug once in a while, a hug can do wonders! (Insert one of those traiangle instrument things!)When your feeling down a hug is all you need. So hug hug hug until your arms drop off...

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

What does that spell? HugWatch!

It was Elton's game today and, not surprisingly, there were loads of hugs after the LTL! Elton wasn't in the running for the HugWatch Crown and Leanne, who has been HugWatch Queen so many times lately, was beaten by Bunney! Yes, Bunney sprinted to the Pound Table and was the first to hug Elton. No, he didn't hop! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Leanne, disappointed that she didn't win the HugWatch title today, closely followed and there were then hugs from the likes of Stella, Ray, Julie, Peg, Georgina and Dennis to name a few. Finally, just as the titles rolled to an end, Phil the Terminator arrived at de pondtafel.

Now, let's look at the current complexion of the HugWatch Leader Board:

Sunday 21st January: Elton
Monday 22nd January: Leanne
Tuesday 23rd January: Bunney

Can Bunney pull off another victory like he did today? Will Leanne win the title of HugWatch Queen again? Will Elton's replacement or Jane be triumphant? Find out in Wednesday's HugWatch report....

(Piano)
Who will be the first to embrace?
Who will win the mighty race?
East or West?
Who's the best?
Julie or Bunney?
Who'll be the huggin' honey?
Rachel or Ray?
Soon you can say!
Will Leanne rush to congratulate
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

:smt056 :smt056 :smt056

David, you're obsessed with trains and bloody Barnsley. - 22identicalboxes

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:59 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject:

I thought Dennis gave the best Hug to Elton tonight, :)

david3383

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:54 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Better late than never, here's Wednesday's HugWatch:

(Improvise some kind of tune) Every one needs a hug once in a while, a hug can do wonders! (Insert one of those traiangle instrument things!)When your feeling down a hug is all you need. So hug hug hug until your arms drop off...

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

At the start of Julie the Bunny Girl's show today, Dennis gave her a rather nice hug and after round 6, Julie rushed over to give Stella a hug and kiss. Now to the HugWatch Stakes after the LTL:

Determined not to be beaten by anyone, Leanne rushed over to the Pound Table and was the first to give Julie a hug after her £75,000 win. There were then hugs from Jane, Tim, Bunney, Stella, Gloria and finally, Dennis, who dished out his hug just before the credits rolled to an end.

Let's see how the Leader Board is shaping up:

Wednesday 24th January: Leanne

So, will Leanne be crowned Queen of HugWatch again? Will anyone else have the nerve to beat the mighty Leanne and then feel her wrath? Jane, Tony and Bunney, be warned! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Find out the answers to those little posers and more in Thursday's HugWatch report....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Stella or Bunney?
Rachel or Ray?
Soon you can say!
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

daniel123

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:18 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject:
Forum Games Moderator

:shock: :shock: ok, i am seriously re-considering your sanity now david.....

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

david3383

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:50 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Sorry for the delay, here's the first of two HugWatch reports tonight. Here's Thursday's:

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

Annoyingly, my recording of Ray's game cut out just before the LTL boxes were opened, so this info is second-hand. If any of you fellow HugWatchers can provide more details, I'd be very grateful.

Anyway, Leanne was first, closely followed by Jane and Daniel. I did however see Bunney's hug during round 4! :lol:

Here's the Leader Board:

Thursday 25th January: Leanne

Can Leanne make it three times in a row? Find out in the next HugWatch report....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Stella or Bunney?
Rachel or Tim?
Will it be her or him?
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

david3383

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:57 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Now, time for Friday's HugWatch report:

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

YES, the Charming Chick from Chesham has done it! She's been Queen of HugWatch three times in a row! WOOOOOO HOOOOO!

Go Leanne! Go Leanne! Go Leanne! :banana: :banana: :banana: :notworthy:

In case you haven't guessed, Leanne won the Hug Race today as she raced to the Pound Table to give Sensational Stella a hug! There were then hugs from Jane, Daniel, Dennis, Simon and certainly from other members of the East Wing Gang and the West Wingers.

However, the editing deprived us HugWatchers from seeing all the action, as it kept cutting to the Pilgrims dancing. :roll:

Now, let's see a week of HugWatch action summed up by the good ol' Leader Board:

Thursday 25th January: Leanne
Friday 26th January: Leanne

Will Leanne continue to be Queen Bee in the HugWatch Stakes? Can Jane, Bunney or Tony beat her? Find out in the Sunday edition of HugWatch....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Stella or Bunney?
Rachel or Tim?
Will it be her or him?
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

leannef

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:00 am    Author: leannef    Post subject:

Wow i've won 4 out of 6 times this week!!!

I loved yesterday's show though. I was so excited for Stella that I RAN to the pound table and as you saw actually got there before Noel had walked past.

Maybe a little to keen...but really pleased for her!

xxx

david3383

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:31 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Here it is! The Sunday Edition of HugWatch:

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

WOW, Leanne's winning streak continues to the new week of HugWatching! Yes, the Charming Chick from Chesham was the first to give Swansea boy Daniel a hug after the LTL. She was closely followed by Bunney and there were then hugs from the likes of Kay, Paul, Jane, Georgina and Alex.

Will Leanne win HugWatch for the FIFTH time in a row? Will anyone beat her in the Hug Race? Bunney, Jane, Tony, Amy-Lee or Kay? Find out in Monday's HugWatch report complete with the first Leader Board of the week....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Paul or Amy-Lee?
Soon you'll see!
Rachel or Tim?
Will it be her or him?
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

david3383

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:43 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Time for Monday's HugWatch report! Take it away! :-D

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

Oh well, it had to happen sooner or later. Yes, Jane was Queen of HugWatch for the first time today. She and Bunney got to the Pound Table at the same time but Jane was the first to give Phil a hug. Leanne closely followed with the next hug and there were then more hugs from Amy-Lee, Tim, Peg, Georgina and Alex.

Let's see the Leader Board for the first time this week:

Sunday 28th January: Leanne
Monday 29th January: Jane

Will Jane triumph in the HugWatch Stakes again? Will Leanne resume her winning streak once more? Will Bunney, Tony or Amy-Lee beat them to it? Find out in Tuesday's instalment of the Big HW....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Paul or Amy-Lee?
Soon you'll see!
Rachel or Tim?
Will it be her or him?
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

david3383

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:20 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Here's Tuesday's edition of good ol' HugWatch:

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

After 12 victories in the HugWatch Stakes, it was Leanne's turn to play today, so she couldn't be Queen of HugWatch for a 13th time. At the very beginning, she got some nice hugs from fellow West Wingers Millie and Dennis and after the LTL, boy did she need some hugs!

Bunney raced to the Pound Table and was the first to hug Leanne and he was closely followed by Tim. There were then hugs from the likes of Jane, Kay, Georgina and Paul S who gave her a nice long hug at the very end just as the titles rolled to an end.

Let's see how the Leader Board is shaping up now:

Tuesday 30th January: Bunney

Will Bunney win the HugWatch Stakes again? Will Jane be crowned HugWatch Queen as many times as Leanne? Will Tony, Amy-Lee or Paul H be triumphant? Find out in the last ever HugWatch of January 2007....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Paul or Amy-Lee?
Soon you'll see!
Rachel or Tim?
Will it be her or him?
Will Jane rush to congratulate
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

Duffer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:26 pm    Author: Duffer    Post subject:

Farewell to the new Hugwatch Queen!

david3383

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:25 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Here it is! The LAST EVER edition of HugWatch of January 2007:

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

YAY, it was Bunney's game today and there were loads of hugs throughout! Firstly, he hugged Amy-Lee at the very beginning and he then dished out hugs to Georgina in round 1, Simon and Paul S in round 3, Jack and Bob in Round 4, Jane and his mum in round 5 and Noel and his mum in round 6.

Now, to the HugWatch Stakes after the LTL. Jane raced across to the Pound Table and was the first to hug Bunney after his £110,000 win and she was closely followed by West Winger Simon. There were then hugs from Tim, Alex, Rachel, Bindya and Paul S gave Bunney a nice long hug which lasted right up to the end of the credits.

Here's the Leader Board for the last time in January 2007:

Wednesday 31st January: Jane

Will Jane reign supreme in February? Will newbie Jack be King of HugWatch for the first time? Will Amy-Lee, Tony or Kay win the HugWatch Crown? Tune in tomorrow to the first HugWatch report of February 2007 and find out....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Paul or Amy-Lee?
Soon you'll see!
Rachel or Tim?
Will it be her or him?
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

david3383

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:50 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

For the first time in February 2007, here's HugWatch:

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

A new month and a newcomer to the HugWatch Stakes. Yes, Jack, who replaced 12 times HugWatch Queen Leanne yesterday, was the first to head to the Pound Table and give Peg a hug.

Jane, yesterday's HugWatch Queen, closely followed and there were then hugs from Tim, Tony, Paul S and Andrew, the resident Welshman of the Wings. Incidentally, Paul S also gave Peg a hug when she was chosen to be today's player.

Let's see what the Leader Board looks like today, the first day of February:

Thursday 1st February: Jack

Will Jack be crowned King of HugWatch twice in a row? Will Jane triumph again? Will Lee, Tony, Amy-Lee or Paul H get the coveted HugWatch Crown? Find out in Friday's instalment of HugWatch....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Paul or Amy-Lee?
Soon you'll see!
Rachel or Tim?
Will it be her or him?
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

david3383

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:17 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Here's Friday's HugWatch report:

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

Well, history was made on DoND today! Yes, Dennis the Sage was the first EVER 50p winner, so not surprisingly, there was a MAD, MAD rush to give him a hug at the end following the LTL!

Jack casually strolled from the West Wing and was the first to dish out a hug. East Wing Gang members Tony and then Jane closely followed and there were then hugs from the likes of Amy-Lee, Kay, Rose, Gloria, who gave Dennis a nice long hug, and, just before the credits rolled to an end, Simon.

Now, here's the Leader Board of this week's Kings and Queens of HugWatch:

Thursday 1st February: Jack
Friday 2nd February: Jack

Will Jack make it three in a row? Will Jane beat him to it and thus be crowned Queen of HugWatch? Will Tony, Kay, Lee or Amy-Lee be in the running for the HugWatch Crown? Find out in the Sunday Edition of HugWatch....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Paul or Amy-Lee?
Soon you'll see!
Rachel or Tim?
Will it be her or him?
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

little_monster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:12 pm    Author: little_monster    Post subject:

Bindya also gave him a hug right at the very end!

david3383

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:31 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Thanks, little monster, for your observation! If you have any more, please post here in the HW thread. Now, here's the Sunday edition of HugWatch:

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

It was Jane's show today, so she was out of the running in today's HugWatch Stakes. Not only was her game rather different, there was a first in HugWatch after the LTL.

Yes, Richard raced his way to the Pound Table like lightening and was the first to give Jane a hug! Fellow West Wingers Simon, Jack and Tim closely followed and there were then more hugs from the likes of Amy-Lee, Darren and Alex.

So, will Richard race like Speedy Gonzales and win the HugWatch Crown again? Will Jack be King of HugWatch once more? Find out in Monday's HugWatch report complete with the Leader Board....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Paul or Amy-Lee?
Soon you'll see!
Rachel or Tim?
Will it be her or him?
Will Jack rush to congratulate
Or will he commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

david3383

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:51 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Monday's HugWatch report is here! Take it away!

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

Even though Simon's game had gone to the dogs resulting in his £750 win, there was a mad, mad rush to give him a hug at the end of the show following the LTL. After being beaten by Richard and his Super Speedy Sprinting yesterday, Jack was the first to give Simon a hug today and wins the HugWatch Crown once more!

Amy-Lee, the West Wing's Delectable Darling from Northern Ireland, closely followed and there were then hugs from the likes of Tim, who hugged Simon at the start of the show, Millie, Gloria, Kay and Bindya.

For the first time this week, let's see the Leader Board:

Sunday 4th February: Richard
Monday 5th February: Jack

Will Jack's positioning on the West Wing prove advantageous in the HugWatch Stakes again? Will Richard race to victory once more? Will Susan, Kay, Tony, Lee or Amy-Lee ever be in the running for the coveted crown? Find out in Tuesday's instalment of good ol' HugWatch....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Paul or Amy-Lee?
Soon you'll see!
Rachel or Tim?
Will it be her or him?
Or will he commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

david3383

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:25 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Tuesday's instalment of HugWatch is here:

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

At the end of Millie's feel-good game, there was a MAD, MAD rush to give her a hug. Jack strolled from the West Wing and was the first to give Millie a cuddle. Tony and Paul S closely followed and there were then hugs from the likes of Bindya, Rachel, Gloria, Susan, Tim and Andrew.

Now, let's see what the Leader Board today:

Tuesday 6th February: Jack

Can Jack make it three in a row? Will someone else stop him from being King of HugWatch? Find out in Wednesday's HugWatch report and all will be revealed....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Paul or Amy-Lee?
Soon you'll see!
Rachel or Tim?
Will it be her or him?
Or will he commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

david3383

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:02 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Ladies and Gentlemen, Girls and Boys, here's Wednesday's HugWatch Report:

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

Although Paul S won £28,000, today's HugWatch had a different flavour to it. Yes, Tony arrived at the Pound Table first but only shook Paul's hand, so he isn't today's HugWatch King.

As Kay was the first to give Paul a hug, she is today's HugWatch Queen, the first since Leanne and Jane played their games. There were then hugs from the likes of Lee, Tim, Jack and Gloria before the end credits rolled to an end.

Here's how the Leader Board is shaping up now:

Tuesday 6th February: Jack
Wednesday 7th February: Kay

Will Kay win the HugWatch Crown again? Will Jack be King of HugWatch once more? Will Susan, Paul H, Debbie, Amy-Lee, Lee or Tony give the first hug? Find out by tuning into Thursday's instalment of HugWatch....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Paul or Amy-Lee?
Soon you'll see!
Rachel or Tim?
Will it be her or him?
Or will he commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

[ 1067 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 54  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]