Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 10:37 am Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 10:37 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

killersbee

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:10 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: Dancing on Ice 2010

Warnings: 0
ROBBED!

Can't believe Daniella went, Robin will regret that decision someday when his favourite doesn't win!

I now want Keiron to win the whole damm thing!

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:35 pm    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: Dancing on Ice 2010

IMO Daniella was the only bit of competition left and now she's gone it's all over as a competition

Any betting Hayley is going to get 6's across the board next week in both her routines

I knew last week's scoring was a smokescreen to make it look just a bit more competitive than it actually is but I think ITV have just shot themselves in the foot and couldn't make it more obvious who they are favouring

Another one sided DOI final coming up next week I fear and just a formality and all Hayley has to do is turn up

You've been banker bashed
"Regrettably when he rings, he is laughing his designer socks off"

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:14 am    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Dancing on Ice 2010

Yep Hayley is the red hot favourite to win..surprise surprise :(

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

killersbee

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:55 am    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: Dancing on Ice 2010

Let's not forget who won Strictly and Chris Hollins wasn't a fab dancer at the start

History could well repeat itself

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:10 am    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Dancing on Ice 2010

Let's be frank though; she's only the favourite because the bookies aren't stupid; they know what we know!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

lcc

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:01 pm    Author: lcc    Post subject: Re: Dancing on Ice 2010

so glad daniella went i thought she wouldn,t it suprised me but i,m glad :D

lcc

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:02 pm    Author: lcc    Post subject: Re: Dancing on Ice 2010

think keiron could suprise us though

killersbee

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:56 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: Dancing on Ice 2010

Well, if Keiron does win (and I hope he does), don't say I didn't warn you and btw, the bookies don't ALWAYS get it right, remember The Rhydian Screw-job from 2007?

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:00 am    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Dancing on Ice 2010

The bookies changed as the night went on, ie Leon was the favourite by the time the results show started :P

lcc

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:52 pm    Author: lcc    Post subject: Re: Dancing on Ice 2010

yeah but leon only won from the scottish voting for him i mean helloooooo he dissapeared rather quickly ??????....has the pulic got the say who wins on dancing on ice or is it the judges on the final???

killersbee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:49 am    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: Dancing on Ice 2010

Only the public votes will count for tonight's winner

This means that Gary is already most likely to go out in Third, cause the judges have no say in who skates Bolero or who wins

The public loves a dark horse and Keiron is full proof of this, that's why he's more deserving to win than "The Chosen One" :roll:

lcc

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:48 pm    Author: lcc    Post subject: Re: Dancing on Ice 2010

yeah we will see hey :D

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:52 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Dancing on Ice 2010

i want kieron to win. im so sick of seeing smug miss perfect on everything more or less saying shes won. i like kieorn and hes the most improved, hayley was good to start off and in my opinion shes not got any better so the others have come on far more and deserve to win. i actually wonder if the judges see what we see with the skating.

killersbee

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:51 am    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: Dancing on Ice 2010

They are completely biased to her

Hayley has the performance, but lacks the skating-technique, and vice versa with Gary, so if you ask me, they cancel each other's chances of winning

Keiron is the true winner as he has improved on both sides, and this point will be proven on Sunday :)

LINDY LOU

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:03 am    Author: LINDY LOU    Post subject: Re: Dancing on Ice 2010

Really want Kieron to win as he's soooo canny but we all know who will take the trophy !!! Enjoy everyone :D

lcc

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:04 pm    Author: lcc    Post subject: Re: Dancing on Ice 2010

think it will be full of suprises :-D

killersbee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:26 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: Dancing on Ice 2010

LINDY LOU wrote:
Really want Kieron to win as he's soooo canny but we all know who will take the trophy !!! Enjoy everyone :D

Yeah, we all know who will, Keiron! :D

killersbee

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:36 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: Dancing on Ice 2010

And The Grand final is upon us, I'm still not convinced that Hayley will win, cause let's trace our minds back to Series 3

Chris Fountain was un stoppable...until the Final, it can happen again

paulyc

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:02 pm    Author: paulyc    Post subject: Re: Dancing on Ice 2010

The news of the world today had a story about Hayley just discovering recently that she had a half brother. Turns out that half brother is Alex the Blackpool Taxi driver who played his game after mine in November. Think she deserved to win as no one else came close to being as good.

killersbee

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:04 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: Dancing on Ice 2010

And in the end, Hayley wins...what a surprise... Keiron should've won it hands down! :(

[ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]