Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 2:19 pm Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 2:19 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Cherry Blossom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:08 pm    Author: Cherry Blossom    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
:smt006

Last edited by Cherry Blossom on Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

redrum666

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:08 pm    Author: redrum666    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

That was an absolutely phenomenal game. It had Annie who was lovely, it had loads of legends in the audience, it had a £10,000 OPW, it had lots of gimmicks and it had Nick, Morris, Giorgio and Harry involved in the LTL. And a £50,000 audience win!

It was amazing and I loved it!

GAC1984

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:09 pm    Author: GAC1984    Post subject:

Well Done Annie! :D

It has been a wondeful and fantastic 500th show and it's great to see past contestants in the audience bringing back memories. I enjoyed watching today's show.

Enjoy £10,000 Annie. Very Well Done!

Danielj

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:14 pm    Author: Danielj    Post subject:

behine the scenes??? :roll: :roll: :roll:

All we saw is the contenants holding a bingo ball up :lol: :lol:

Well done Annie on 10k you got the most you could get out of the game.

enough said.

Daniel

kestral

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:17 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject:
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator

SrWilson wrote:
SOMEONE PLEASE GET A STILL OF NOELS FACE WHEN THE 1P WAS OPENED!!

That was KODAK moment!!

Here you go :D

basicasic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:20 pm    Author: basicasic    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

A feel-good game despite losing the big numbers at alarming regularity. Derisory offers, probably a reflection of her caution on the wings forced Annie on and she grabbed the first decent amount as I knew she would.

She played the game in a bright and cheerful manner and I loved the way she couldn't believe she was no-dealing the offers.

Despite not being a massive payout it was overall a positive and uplifting 500th show.

Here's to the next 500. :beer:

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:22 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject:

Well that had to be the biggest contrast ever!

I won't lie, I was very disappointed with the game. It lived up to recent game styles with the mega money found in the first round. But I never would have guessed it would have gone in the first box.

And Annie deserved that OPW at the very least!

Apart from the end result(s), it was a disappointing game, was expecting so much more, at least a 1 hour special!

Guess we'll have to wait now til the 1,000th show in another two and half years' time!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Will

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:22 pm    Author: Will    Post subject:

kestral wrote:
SrWilson wrote:
SOMEONE PLEASE GET A STILL OF NOELS FACE WHEN THE 1P WAS OPENED!!

That was KODAK moment!!

Here you go :D

Haha! That's brilliant Kestral! Good work.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:26 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject:

Great game Annie, thanks!

Billy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:36 pm    Author: Billy    Post subject:

GOD THAT ROCKED!!!!!!!

Although some have said they were disappointed I absolutely adored it. One of my favourites on the 22 playing, all the past contestants in the audience, the 1p twist happening AND THEN FINDING IT, and after a horrible start she plays the absolute perfect game for the first time since Eric!

And you know what excites me? Just thinking of all the legends we've had in the 500 shows, the Pat Ms, the Bunneys, and the Lance's...just imagine what sort of players we'll have for the next 500! I can't wait to see them!

Absolutely loved it and I want to watch it again now! Really well done on that £10,000, Annie, hopefully you'll be there for show 1000!

daniel4389

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:15 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

For once I fully agree with Billy's cheerfulness - I loved that game! I'm ashamed to say I pissed myself laughing when the £500k went first but I was so glad she (eventually!) managed to turn it around and get an OPW for the first time in ages! They could have done a bit more with the contestants in the audience but I quite liked having to pause it every ten seconds to try and see who was there. Although who was that blonde woman next to...Khanny, I think? I'm sure she wasn't a contestant and she didn't have a badge on either. :?

Anyway, well done Annie - brilliant game!

Danielj

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:15 pm    Author: Danielj    Post subject:

Oh god whats the point of even thinking about the 1000th show now. it will take foreveeeer to come round. How ever I thought that Lauras selection was all a fix and that all the balls had number 1 on them.

The build up was over rated. But please Annie beat the banker!

22identicalboxes

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:24 pm    Author: 22identicalboxes    Post subject:

That was a great game! I thought the £500k would go in the first round, and it did, but Annie still managed to get an OPW, the first one in quite a while.

It was really good to see so many legendary contestants in the audience, as well.

SrWilson

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:29 pm    Author: SrWilson    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

Cheers Kestral thats great :lol: .

Lastly I might be wrong here but didnt Laura look pregnant? well she did when she was doing the balls.

Proud founder of WILSONISM = the real way to play and the term SOS for the show!

Danielj

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:43 pm    Author: Danielj    Post subject:

Yes was very funny talking out the £500,000 and belive me or not i had a feeling it would have been taken out in the 1st box argghhh annoying it happened but also very funny :lol: :lol:

Laura Laura Laura hmmm slightly inrathating Yes.... pregenant i didn't really notice.

James1978

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:09 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject:

I was more into "spot the contestant" than I was into that game I must admit! My mum didn't realise it was a 500k game and she missed the pre-amble, so the look on her face when it was revealed first box, and I have to admit I though it being in Box 3 was rather funny....

Apart from that, a great game - to be honest the way the boxes went it was good that a dealer was in the chair, and it's great to see someone so thrilled about winning 10k!

And when Noel was introdcuing the LTL, I thought it was bound to be Bunney - but what a pleasant surprise it was with TAX FREE Harry! :) :D :-D

Oh and I think Daniel 4389 would really not have wanted to be 100k Gaz (apart from hs winnings of course) - anyone notice he was sitting between Bunney and Buddy? ;-)

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

wokoman88

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:45 pm    Author: wokoman88    Post subject:

Awesome game Annie. Well done!

Also, as well as £500,000 only being in boxes 1,2 and 3, I've realised as well that all three £500,000's to date have been held by women!

Games I have seen Recorded:32 (of which 30 have been televised)
Next game to spot me: September 9th 2012

Tom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:02 pm    Author: Tom    Post subject:

That was an awesome game!!
Annie was lovely, a really nice player who deserved every penny of the £10,000 she won! Well done!!!
I also laughed (well chuckled) when the £500,000 went off first..

Overall, a BRILLIANT GAME!! WOO!

suszie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:13 pm    Author: suszie    Post subject:

If only she started with the guys and the£500,000 and the 250,000 would have been there for longer, for a minute i thought she would have said no deal at the £10,000 offer, as she asked for the question quite quickly.

johnr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:18 pm    Author: johnr    Post subject:

I thought he was going to get Lucy to do the LTL with the 5 theme!!!

Also it would have been a much better situation had the viewer won the £10k and Annie won £50k but there you go :D

[ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]