Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 8:44 am Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 8:44 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Danielj

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:22 pm    Author: Danielj    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
I didnt really warm to Lucy when I first saw her game last year.. She got on my nervse and I dont know what all the fuss about her was.

Danielllll

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:55 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject:

Later on in the game, like with her last offer:

Lucy: "Oh he is mean, isn't he?"

*After the £5 was revealed in her box*

"Drinks are on you guys then!"

------

Has anyone noticed that most of the players we really warmed to ended up winning very little? Pat M only won £1,000, Geordie (first real daddy of the show) won £20, Raj won £1, etc.

Then we had Mally and Morris and a few others that won considerable amounts, and yet missed out on loads more!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Danielj

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:30 pm    Author: Danielj    Post subject:

Yeah thats what i didnt like about her with all of those annoying quotes above^^

James1978

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:47 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject:

You know, before I watched today's repeat I thought Fin and John had roped her into no-dealing the £7,500, but I'm starting to think she would have anyway without them being there, I don't think she was there for a 4-figure deal after 50 shows!

I still think Fin's a prat though for all this closing eyes crap, and "It's easy if you believe" rubbish! But I forgive John for not messing up anyone else's game but his own. :D

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:07 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject:

You mean when he said "That is real money - and trust me, I should know!"

That was one of the only sensible things he ever did on the show!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:38 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject:

Wasn't there a point in the game in which lucy didnt get asked the offer just befor Helen opened the box which contained 1p?

Last edited by cookie_monster on Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

James1978

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:43 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject:

Big-Davey wrote:
You mean when he said "That is real money - and trust me, I should know!"

That was one of the only sensible things he ever did on the show!

Yes - he also said that it was a "massive gamble" to no-deal the 7.5k! I said I think that Joh didn't ruin anyone else's game but his own, but that's probably wrong - I think having read her game report, I think Donna seemed to take an offer that was very poor for the board she had, as she was obviously worried about her game after those two mad gamblers! :)

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

Duffer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:56 am    Author: Duffer    Post subject:

redrum666 wrote:
Aww, I was in the dentist when I first watched this and I was screaming at the television!

What a cool dentist you have. My one plays Radio 2 all the time...

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:24 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

Duffer wrote:
redrum666 wrote:
Aww, I was in the dentist when I first watched this and I was screaming at the television!

What a cool dentist you have. My one plays Radio 2 all the time...

Radio 2 is awesome though! :P Terry Wogan, Jeremy Vine et al... what more could you want?! :oops:

Anyway, as for Lucy's game - I liked her more looking at the repeat of her game on Saturday than I remember liking her... which is a bit odd I know, but it's better that way round than me not liking her the second time round I suppose! :lol:

Her game was really painful and I get the impression Noel was really willing her to do well as she really had become part of the furniture after doing 50 shows on the wings... and now she is part of the furniture as I believe she works in the Endemol offices in Bristol!!

£250,000 fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:29 pm    Author: £250,000 fan    Post subject:

I missed this classic but I knew Lucy won £5 :( It should have been a lot lot lot more. :D

I am a £250,000 fan!

I posted the 300,000th post. Well done everyone for your hard work on this great forum!

[ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]