Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:52 am Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:52 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

redrum666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:56 pm    Author: redrum666    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

Warnings: 0
Why do people always seem to keep Violet to the end?

killersbee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:57 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject:

The next contestant better not

redrum666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:57 pm    Author: redrum666    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

Maybe it will be violet! In which case she'll be the penultimate box to go!

rico7

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:58 pm    Author: rico7    Post subject:

Well done Michelle, a great turnaround to win £15K,
and a very entertaining show as well! :D

James1978

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:00 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject:

Shame about the rock in the box, but a good result nonetheless! I hate to admit it, but I had to mute the TV on all the "Who's the mummy" shouts towards the end, they got a bit too much for me - but apart from that a really entertaining game and contestnat, so many congrats on the 15k Michelle!!

(And also Brian for being so funny - now I can see what everyone was on about him)! :)

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

greeny

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:03 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject:

I didn't find Brian funny at all, but I loved the 'Happy Helmet'! Well done Michelle!

GAC1984

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:10 pm    Author: GAC1984    Post subject:

Well Done Michelle!
Great Game Enjoy £15,000 Very Well Done.

smooth_criminal

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:32 pm    Author: smooth_criminal    Post subject:

Did anybody else notice that Usha seems to have taken Joanne's role as the revealer of the £50,000. She's had it for 2 days running now.

Billy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:51 pm    Author: Billy    Post subject:

Hehe, that was so fun to watch again, just as funny as I remembered! I actually had a speaking part today, after Steve opened his box I shouted "FIND THE POUND" and it's still in the edit - and then Frazer did just that! I remember loads of reshot box opens in this one, including Manuel and Frazer. They spent a while carefully positioning Michelle (with lucky hat) to be in the exact same place she was at the time so the continuity would fit.

The fun started right at the beginning when Noel messed up his intro, saying "A quar..." and then losing it, probably hence why he started giggling again on the shown second take. Enid the newbie was introduced at the start but it was cut out.

Was surprised they left in all the 'Who's the mummy' shouts, thought they'd cut some out like the songs in Bunney's game, but looks like they were all present. All the wackiness was luckily kept in, although I remember Noel causing amusement by talking about the 'scorching June heat' on a freezing cold March day.

It was fantastic fun being in the audience for this one, after having just seen a bad game, Michelle's seven blues in a row were mindblowing! Well done on that £15,000, Michelle, and remember...YOU'RE THE MUMMY!! ;)

Mummy Michelle

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:01 pm    Author: Mummy Michelle    Post subject:

Hello Everyone....I was very nervous about my game being aired, but that was great fun.
Sorry to those who thought 'who's the mummy' was a bit much, I guess you had to be there! :? I got the audience behind me though which was wonderful. :D

Thank you Billy and Cookie Monster for your support.

I made the best and most of my time in the chair, I've had my moment and it was bXXXXy wicked. I'll never forget it.

One last thing THANK YOU fellow contestants, missing you all :(

alexandercbrown

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:17 pm    Author: alexandercbrown    Post subject:

Good game. There was a case for going on but it would be churlish to bellyache about 'missing out' on 5k so well done Michelle on 15K.

redrum666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:33 pm    Author: redrum666    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

Mummy Michelle wrote:
Hello Everyone....I was very nervous about my game being aired, but that was great fun.
Sorry to those who thought 'who's the mummy' was a bit much, I guess you had to be there! :? I got the audience behind me though which was wonderful. :D

Thank you Billy and Cookie Monster for your support.

I made the best and most of my time in the chair, I've had my moment and it was bXXXXy wicked. I'll never forget it.

One last thing THANK YOU fellow contestants, missing you all :(

Michelle, I'm not going to patronise you by saying that I loved the 'who's the mummy?' stuff but with your son requesting it I can more than understand you doing it and it wasn't too bad. You might have read my earlier post about the way you reacted to the 4th offer but, having just watched it again and noticing that the round was indeed very powerful, not just all-blue but a powerful all-blue I think that the offer was actually unfair and I think that you were right to turn it down and not try to suck up to the banker so congratulations Michelle. It was a great game and I'm sure that you're not bothered about £5,000 when you've got £15,000!

basicasic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:36 pm    Author: basicasic    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

Lots for us gimmick lovers there. Hats, wigs, helmets and the hilarious chant that I just never tired of hearing.

Topped off with the perfect deal so well done Michele, enjoy the money.

Power5

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:55 pm    Author: Power5    Post subject:

basicasic wrote:
Lots for us gimmick lovers there. Hats, wigs, helmets and the hilarious chant that I just never tired of hearing.

Topped off with the perfect deal so well done Michele, enjoy the money.
[/sarcasm] You don't need to be Psychic Sarah to get the feeling someone's had a final warning...

Anyway, well done Michelle, that was just the kind of "fun" show we needed and haven't had for a while, with good involvement of those in the wings. I'd have gone on and got £20,000, but she didn't lose out on that much really, and after so many have won crap amounts in the last week the decision was fair enough!

22identicalboxes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:43 pm    Author: 22identicalboxes    Post subject:

I really liked that game, it must have been great to watch live. I don't normally like loud players, but I warmed to Michelle.

stezza

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:57 pm    Author: stezza    Post subject:

Our mummy did us proud ! Great show Michelle !!!!!

JO!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:19 pm    Author: JO!    Post subject:

awww i loved michelle's game, so much fun, enjoyed the all whole game!
well done michelle for giving us a memorable game and well done.....

Your the Mummy x

Suezan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:54 pm    Author: Suezan    Post subject:

Now all i need michelle is you to e-mail me so i can mail your disc well done me duck xx

Jamies pal

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:01 pm    Author: Jamies pal    Post subject: Michelle

well done michelle good show great to watch see you soon i hope

all the best

Joe

COME ON

Sue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:57 am    Author: Sue    Post subject:

dearest mummy, so proud of you!! see you in august, can't wait. sue & finxxx oh yes, eric too! a special hi to jamie's mate as well.

[ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]