Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:16 am Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:16 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Muinimula

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:17 pm    Author: Muinimula    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
basicasic wrote:
The 'viewers-box' opening at the end was the highlight of the show. And that was every bit as gruesome as I'd imagined.

What? You're not going to say how brave Jackee was for going all the way to the end?!

While I agree that going all the way to the end does provide some very exciting games, on this occasion, there wasn't a great deal of excitement - just a glimmer of hope that she would salvage a bit of money. At least she got the highest amount left at 5-box - any less than that would have been such a shame. One of those games with an early destructive round, and it never really recovered. Ah well, hope Jackee enjoys that £1,000. Can it go away for a while now, please?

Power5

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:21 pm    Author: Power5    Post subject:

Qwerty wrote:
basicasic wrote:
The 'viewers-box' opening at the end was the highlight of the show. And that was every bit as gruesome as I'd imagined.

Well that comment is certainly going to cause trouble...

basicasic - your constant "Wakeyism" is one thing we've got used to over recent times, but now it seems to be extending to personal remarks against other forum members. Seriously, what is the point, there's only going to be one outcome if it continues.

JO!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:39 pm    Author: JO!    Post subject:

Enjoyed today's game, loved the little clips of Bunney and Lucy...Jackee deserved more than a £1,000 and again it was on the table!

Well done Jackee

basicasic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:49 pm    Author: basicasic    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

Power5 wrote:
Qwerty wrote:
basicasic wrote:

Well that comment is certainly going to cause trouble...

basicasic - your constant "Wakeyism" is one thing we've got used to over recent times, but now it seems to be extending to personal remarks against other forum members. Seriously, what is the point, there's only going to be one outcome if it continues.

It wasn't a good game. The poor girl had shocking luck and there is no way that could be called anything other than dreadful. And I've never mentioned going to the end or dealing once.

And where is the personal or disparaging remark against any member in this or any of my previous posts. Its open season here for everyone and anyone to post personal remarks about me but that seems to pass un-noticed by everyone. :?

Somebody posted this about Adam's game the other day.

'I'm sorry but Adam got completely what he deserved. Turning down £20,000 on that board was completely greedy and foolish. He got exactly what he deserved. I know that he had the determination to go to the end, which is kind of the best attitude to have so you can't have any regrets, but that was simply wreckless and completely unneccessary. Enjoy your PENNY Adam, HAHA.'

Didn't warrant a peep from anybody!

If I'd posted that there would have been a storm lasting about 5 pages.

Talk about double standards!

Power5

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:16 pm    Author: Power5    Post subject:

I know it was a bad game and there was no opportunity for you, or anyone else, to criticise her gameplay. But it's clear your remark about the viewer box-opening was a dig at Suezan, and possibly Billy as well. Two people who have been members here a long time and done a lot for fans and contestants alike.

Re. the Adam comments - if that was Mark77's post I certainly gave it the response it deserved, and I wasn't the only one.

22identicalboxes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:19 pm    Author: 22identicalboxes    Post subject:

Power5 wrote:
Re. the Adam comments - if that was Mark77's post I certainly gave it the response it deserved, and I wasn't the only one.

I think little_monster posted it, actually.

Power5

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:24 pm    Author: Power5    Post subject:

22identicalboxes wrote:
Power5 wrote:

I think little_monster posted it, actually.

That must have been a different one, which I may have missed. I definitely responded to one comment calling him an idiot or something for winning 1p.

I certainly don't operate double standards, I don't like seeing people have a go at contestants for dealing early OR for no-dealing and gambling. Every contestant plays it their own way and every approach is equally valid, though obviously I like to see exciting games!

basicasic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:41 pm    Author: basicasic    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

Power5 wrote:
But it's clear your remark about the viewer box-opening was a dig at Suezan, and possibly Billy as well. Two people who have been members here a long time and done a lot for fans and contestants alike.

It was actually mean't as a dig at the 'self-publicity' blitz that has preceded the 'box opening' over the last week or so and the actual bodge up that took place today.

I may disagree with things other forum members say or do but I have never made a personal or disparaging remark about them and hopefully never will.

And if it pours oil on troubled waters I would go so far as to say that Suezan's box opening was the only bit that went right.

h2005

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:24 am    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

This was an interesting game that didn't manage to get off the ground for Jackee. Well done anyway and enjoy the £1,000!

It was also great to see Billy and Suez opening the viewer's boxes at the end - away you go, Billy! ;)

[ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]