Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:42 pm Last visit was: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:42 pm




Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]



 [ 19 posts ] 
Author Message

kestral

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:19 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject: Peter 10/2
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:02 pm
Warnings: 0
Peters game today

This could be an interesting game, as loads of the previous contestants have turned to Peter for advice and stats during their games.


Top
 Profile E-mail  

kestral

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:23 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject:
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:02 pm
Warnings: 0
Here we go. Round 1

5 - £10,000

19 - £1

21 - £1,000

7 - 1p

4 - 50p

Nice start there....

Here's the banker...


Top
 Profile E-mail  

kestral

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:25 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject:
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:02 pm
Warnings: 0
Banker offers

£8,000 :D

Nice offer

Better than Brendas offer yesterday

No Deal


Top
 Profile E-mail  

kestral

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:27 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject:
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:02 pm
Warnings: 0
Next round

15 - £50,000

17 - £75,000 ouch

this rounds not going so well, last box

and we go to a break......


Top
 Profile E-mail  

kestral

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:32 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject:
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:02 pm
Warnings: 0
And we're back.....

really need a low one now to balance the board up....

12 - £3,000

not a bad value

Here's the banker.......


Top
 Profile E-mail  

kestral

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:34 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject:
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:02 pm
Warnings: 0
Peter hints that with the right board he would be tempted to go all the way to the end for the £250,000

Banker offers £5,000


No Deal


Top
 Profile E-mail  

kestral

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:38 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject:
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:02 pm
Warnings: 0
Next round

16 - £250,000 :(

9 - £100

11 - £15,000


Banker now, will he go REALLY low?

Offers £3,000


Top
 Profile E-mail  

kestral

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:39 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject:
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:02 pm
Warnings: 0
No Deal

onto the next round


Top
 Profile E-mail  

kestral

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:41 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject:
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:02 pm
Warnings: 0
18 - £20,000 ouch :(

22 - £500

time for another ad break


Top
 Profile E-mail  

wizzard67

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:45 pm    Author: wizzard67    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:25 pm
Location: Cumbria, UK
Warnings: 0
Not looking too good today :(

Surely he's going to hit some blues next?


Top
 Profile  

kestral

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:48 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject:
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:02 pm
Warnings: 0
We're back

Really need this last one to be low.....

6 - £35,000

OUCH......

that leaves the £100,000 up there on it's own - big drop then to £5,000

Here's the banker

He offers..... £3,500

Banker playing little games by raising the offer a little, tempting Peter to deal.....


Top
 Profile E-mail  

kestral

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:51 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject:
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:02 pm
Warnings: 0
Peter agonising over this offer

being given loads of lucky charms by fellow contestants....

Looks like he wants to take the money, but also tempted to play on for a go at a bigger amount......


DEAL


Top
 Profile E-mail  

kestral

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:55 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject:
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:02 pm
Warnings: 0
Proveout round now, was it a right move?

3 - 10p

8 - £10

13 - £50

Oh dear, that was a great round.......

There was another round in the game...

Banker would have offered

£17,000 :shock:


Top
 Profile E-mail  

kestral

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:58 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject:
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:02 pm
Warnings: 0
next proveout round

10 - £750

1 - £5,000

14 - £250

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

OH NO.......

Has he got the £100,000 in his box????

Banker would have offered

£35,000


Top
 Profile E-mail  

kestral

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:59 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject:
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:02 pm
Warnings: 0
They open Pete's box and it has

£5


Top
 Profile E-mail  

kestral

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:04 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject:
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:02 pm
Warnings: 0
Well it was 2 deals too soon, and Peter did look disappointed that he didn't go on.


Top
 Profile E-mail  

greeny

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:04 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject:

Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:14 pm
Location: Wirral
Warnings: 0
I was stunned he dealt there, when he's been giving loads of advice to people of No Deal.


Top
 Profile E-mail  

bork

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:31 am    Author: bork    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Southampton
Warnings: 0
So was I, there was at least one more deal available given that there were seven numbers to hit that would still result in a much better offer. He admitted he bottled it. Such a shame given the good advice he gave to people when the pressure wasn't actually on him.

There are certain players you remember in this game for their good advice. Trevor was one, and Peter is another. I just wish he had taken his own.


Top
 Profile  

KP

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:47 pm    Author: KP    Post subject:
International Forums Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:00 pm
Warnings: 0
It was a 37.5% chance of disaster, but that was a 62.5% chance of a great result. Personally, I'd have taken the £17k.


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 [ 19 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bot, Google and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  

Deal Or No Deal

[ View who is online ]

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Copyright ©2008 dond.co.uk All rights reserved

www.dond.co.uk is not responsible for the content posted by private individuals on this website. The views expressed herein are solely the opinions of the individuals that produced them and not necessarily the views of the owner, or of the admins, or of the moderators of this website.


Deal or No Deal Online Games | Tava Tea Weight Loss | Go Go Hamster | Wii | Wii Fit | Xbox 360 | Playstation 3 | Sunglasses | Wii U Pre-order | Dropship | GoGo Hamster | Kidizoom Camera | Whitening teeth | Admin Zone Directory