Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 1:36 pm Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 1:36 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Duffer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:19 pm    Author: Duffer    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
basicasic wrote:

Stating ones opinion is exactly what a forum is for. jmas is perfectly entitled to give his opinion each day just as much as you.

Agreed. But there's a whole world of difference between an opinion and calling someone 'pathetic', 'cowardly', 'spineless' and an 'idiot' (and to be fair, he's not the only one who does this). You wouldn't go up to someone on the street that you've never met before and say that to their face, so why say it here? (unless he fancied spending the night in the Grimsby Infirmary...). The fact that we are all fairly anonymous characters behind a keyboard shouldn't really have any bearing on it. And, to be honest, it's not really anything to do with Deal or No Deal or whether someone should have dealt or not; surely it's just common decency? :?

James1978

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:20 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject:

jmas07 wrote:
James1978 wrote:
but I probably would have swapped in Nick's game

Are you sure about that? ;)

Well, if I got the chance to swap with 2 blues left at the end I think I would,, may as well have a bit of fun swapping, it barely makes a difference! And in that situation, I'd have wanted the 1p and not the £100! :)

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

jmas07

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:21 pm    Author: jmas07    Post subject:

James1978 wrote:
jmas07 wrote:
James1978 wrote:
but I probably would have swapped in Nick's game

Are you sure about that? ;)

Well, if I got the chance to swap with 2 blues left at the end I think I would,, may as well have a bit of fun swapping, it barely makes a difference! And in that situation, I'd have wanted the 1p and not the £100! :)

But you would have swapped box 5 away for that box?

Power5

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:23 pm    Author: Power5    Post subject:

"that box"... you can't even bring yourself to say its name! :lol:

James1978

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:24 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject:

Oh I get it. Yes I would, if its that bad, surely it's more likely to have the 1p in it. ;)

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

jmas07

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:29 pm    Author: jmas07    Post subject:

Power5 wrote:
"that box"... you can't even bring yourself to say its name! :lol:

Yeah, 'the box which cannot be named!' :lol:

Box 3! (I know it's not more likely to have the 1p no matter how much I want it to, there have been times I have wanted box 3 to have a huge sum on the table - Millie (After the deal) and Julian (All the way through the game.)

rico7

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:44 pm    Author: rico7    Post subject:

Well done Kath!

22identicalboxes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:45 pm    Author: 22identicalboxes    Post subject:

Good game today, well done Kath!

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:19 am    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

I genuinely cannot believe there are arguments about how people should no deal in this thread - what with today being an OPW and the high money never really being within Kath's grasp, due to the bad luck she had early on in the game... it seems to be now that certain forum members just want the player to no deal to the end whatever... :|

As for myself, I may have been tempted to play on, but would have dealt most likely - £10,000 on that board wasn't a bad offer, and it was the highest offer of the whole game, and she had been very lucky to turn it around and I can't blame her for dealing when she did! I certainly didn't think we'd see an all-red final five after the bad luck she had early on - now that was a shocker! :shock:

Anyway, reading another "Everyone should no deal" debate has made me feel tired enough to go to bed - so I suppose they do some good! :? :smt015

Well done Kath on your £10,000 and enjoy the money!

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:30 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject:

Welldone Kath, enjoy the money! :D

CrazyChair

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:22 pm    Author: CrazyChair    Post subject:

Well done Kath, and thanks for giving me an excellent and enjoyable game to watch on my birthday.

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:31 am    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject:

Didn't know it was your birthday on Sunday CrazyChair! I hope you had a great day! :smt113

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:09 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject:

Sorry to double post but I've just watched the last ten minutes of Kath's game on Youtube and noticed that if you fast forward to 8.32 you can see the cameras on Kirsty and then it goes straight to a shot of her putting her box away before she's even opened it and before Noel opens Kath's box! Bad editting there. :lol:

[ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]