Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:09 pm Last visit was: Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:09 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Tom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:31 pm    Author: Tom    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
Well done Kelsie! £29,000 is still a fantastic amount of money.

Shame she didnt go on..i wanted her to do really well (not that she didnt do well)

22identicalboxes

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:32 pm    Author: 22identicalboxes    Post subject:

jmas07 wrote:
She was a bit cautious, losing £221,000, when people who go to the end and lose about £10,000 and win a blue are apparently darnright stupid!

Have you never heard of the word 'opinion'? That's my opinion on today's game. Your opinion may differ. If it does, so be it.

jmas07

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:02 pm    Author: jmas07    Post subject:

22identicalboxes wrote:
jmas07 wrote:
She was a bit cautious, losing £221,000, when people who go to the end and lose about £10,000 and win a blue are apparently darnright stupid!

Have you never heard of the word 'opinion'? That's my opinion on today's game. Your opinion may differ. If it does, so be it.

Of course! However, this points out to all the people who have said " 'X' should have taken this offer, it was an obvious deal! What an idiot, they are so stupid!" and now say "Well done Kelsie, have no regrets." when Kelsie lost the biggest amount of money! I know she walked away with more, but techically, calling the blue winner an idiot is wrong.

I am specifically pointing the finger at Chris_M. Said that Chantelle was stupid, and only just got herself out the horse poo, or something like that, and then totally worships Patrick for dealing £50,000 even though he had the £250,000.

And who looked more gutted? Geoff or Kelsie?

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:06 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject:

Kelsie, i love you!!!

kelsiedond

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:23 pm    Author: kelsiedond    Post subject: got what i deserved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello or all those wanting to send me hugs i thank you x x for all those calling me a clown yes i agree x x for all those saying i shouldnt have dealt yeh maybe your right, but i was going to go at 26k i just wanted the banker to think i didnt, when i turned down 25k and thought of the promise i had made to my girls of disneyland i felt physically sick really i did. :? :( :(

anyway i now have a fantastic pair of boobs :-D even if i do say so myself my girls are set up :-D were off on holiday with darren and his kids too :-D and off to disneyland swimming with dolphins next year :-D so yeah 29k is a lot of money

i did cry again today though watching it x x :oops:

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:25 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject:

You were a fantastic player Kelsie, I loved every minute of it, until my lucky number box had the £250,000...

jmas07

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:27 pm    Author: jmas07    Post subject: Re: got what i deserved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kelsiedond wrote:
hello or all those wanting to send me hugs i thank you x x for all those calling me a clown yes i agree x x for all those saying i shouldnt have dealt yeh maybe your right, but i was going to go at 26k i just wanted the banker to think i didnt, when i turned down 25k and thought of the promise i had made to my girls of disneyland i felt physically sick really i did. :? :( :(

anyway i now have a fantastic pair of boobs :-D even if i do say so myself my girls are set up :-D were off on holiday with darren and his kids too :-D and off to disneyland swimming with dolphins next year :-D so yeah 29k is a lot of money

You were going to do the deal at £26,000? THat offer was even more derisory!

Thanks for clearing up the idea that the banker ringing back did no difference. He still shouldn't do it!

Good to see £29,000 contributiong to your plans well, wonder what you could have done with the full £250,000?

Could you also confirm what amount of money would have taken you out at that final pair?

Quicksilver

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:27 pm    Author: Quicksilver    Post subject:

Ahh Kelsie, I saw your game today, well done and hard luck at the same time, but 29K is still alot of money, I could use it for student fees haha, well done though, you played it your way.

Now my thoughts on the out come..

That offer could of been alot better I would of thought in the region of 40K, IMO, but like it or not, impeccable gameplay and superb timing from the Banker, advice really being as Noel said, Don't hug a bear.

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:33 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: got what i deserved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kelsiedond wrote:

Kelsie... £29,000 is a lot of money - your game could have gone either way - it is not your fault, so you shouldn't feel bad!!

hugs and xxxx es

cookie_monster

basicasic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:37 pm    Author: basicasic    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

I've just watched it again. Noel actually warned Kelsie after she spoke to the banker the first time not to 'cuddle a polar bear'. He offered £26,000 which she seemed very disappointed with and she started talking about going on, believing, positivitey, confetti, think big - win big, etc. She was on the verge on saying no deal when he rang again offered £3000 more and she dealt!

So not only was it the worst deal ever it must be the biggest about turn for the smallest amount of money ever.

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:40 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject:

I think Donna (3)holds the record for the worst deal

kelsiedond

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:41 pm    Author: kelsiedond    Post subject: next round!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if i had of got to the next round i would not have dealt although 160k is a massive amount 75k to me is too so i would have had nothing to loose :?

i had practiced on phones and the net and machines in pubs the way i would play it,,,,,my late mums birthday was the 13th (50k) and i had always said i would leave it if i had of i wouldn of dealt as it would have been the £750 20k 50k 75k n 250k left so for one reason or another i wasnt meant to get it? (thats what i have been telling myself anyway :) ) a lot of the show was edited so you obviously wouldn have known that but hey such is life everything happens for a reason?

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:42 pm    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: got what i deserved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kelsiedond wrote:

Sending hugs to you, kelsie

All the best for your future with Darren :)

You may not have won the 250k, but hey 29k and a fan club on here isn't bad is it :)

You've been banker bashed
"Regrettably when he rings, he is laughing his designer socks off"

kelsiedond

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:43 pm    Author: kelsiedond    Post subject: cookie-monster

thanks for all your support and hugs x x

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:44 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject:

Enjoy your money Kelsie xx

Tom22

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:44 pm    Author: Tom22    Post subject:

Well done on the £29,000 shame it wasnt more but it gets you what you wanted.

You were also the first person from Shropshire on DOND :P

3rd. Toms Shrews III 1221
Top Scorer this week - dondsters 147 Worst scorer this week - Adium United 33
Bottom - Hammond's Heroes 766
(After Gameweek 22)

maggieq

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:55 pm    Author: maggieq    Post subject:

:D well done Kelsie.you played it your way.good to know you are enjoying the dosh.

jmas07

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:56 pm    Author: jmas07    Post subject:

cookie_monster wrote:
I think Donna (3)holds the record for the worst deal

Nah, Debbie (1) and Ingerlise both hold the record for selling a £250,000 box for £15,000.

Although Donna's was worse in perspective.

Simon F

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:06 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: got what i deserved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kelsiedond wrote:

Hi Keslie

Don't be too upset. You walked away with £29,000 and that was the right deal FOR YOU.

PS If I read your comment above correctly, the first person to have the same final 2 as you (although in play) also used the money for the same cosmetic surgery, so you have a unique little club.

jmas07

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:25 pm    Author: jmas07    Post subject:

Hey, you can't expect everyone to think Kelsie was an absolute star, especially after that game. This is a forum, so you have to expect this. I'm off over to Digital Spy for a moment to see what they're all saying - probably 100x worse!

[ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]