Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:33 pm Last visit was: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:33 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

SrWilson

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:42 pm    Author: SrWilson    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

Warnings: 0
Yeah todays game was a good game and well done Bindya on your 26k Although I personally would have No dealed and gone to the end. I had a feeling the 75k was in her box.
It seems whenever people deal at the bankers 26k tactic offer they always seem to blow the biggest amount left in play - as in its in their box.

Proud founder of WILSONISM = the real way to play and the term SOS for the show!

22identicalboxes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:44 pm    Author: 22identicalboxes    Post subject:

I'd been looking forward to Bindya's game ever since Georgina revealed her nickname, and Bindya/Jeff/Geoff certainly didn't disappoint! It was the right time to Deal for her, well done Bindya!

Zeddie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:23 pm    Author: Zeddie    Post subject:

Well done Bindya! I didn't agree with your deal at £26,000 (with a 3/5 chance of having a higher amount in your box), but £26,000 is still great! :D

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:16 am    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject:

Enjoy the Money Geoff!!

James1978

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:40 am    Author: James1978    Post subject:

Good game, I'm really pleased she won a good amount, even though the deal did seem somewhat overcautious, I don't think she can be criticised for it in the wake of all the gamblers we've had recently go with next to nothing. I do think it was a very well-pitched offer from the banker too - only keeping 2 of the 3 remainign power 5 would guarantee more money - just look at Alasdair's offer on the next best combo, £75k/£5k to bare that out.

Shame she missed out on becoming the biggest winner for her position by just £500 - E6 is now the only position without a win of £30k or more!

Oh and I loved the Postman Pat thing! :D

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

smooth_criminal

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:28 am    Author: smooth_criminal    Post subject:

She must be one of the first black widows to have a really high number in their box when they came to play.

daniel4389

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:40 am    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

Sandra in April brought £100k to the table, and Phil who played last month was a Terminator and brought £35k...and had the same final two as Bindya, and won the same amount, on Bindya's first show!! :shock:

h2005

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:48 am    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

Well done Bindya on your £26k win - it's a shame that there was more money for you in your game - but you made a wise decision and got yourself a nice sum of money, which I hope you will enjoy and spend well!

Qwerty

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:28 pm    Author: Qwerty    Post subject:

Amazing how the £26,000 offer always seems to make the player go, and then it turn out to be the run decision.

Still, Bindya/Geoff did the right deal for her, and glad she took some decent money home for the trip to Canada!

Well done to Geoff! :D

Thanks to kestral, daniel4389, Tugger, Billy et al who have helped build my image library for these:

[ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]