Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:25 pm Last visit was: Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:25 pm

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 4 posts ] 

James1978

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:10 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Jeff 07/01/07 (originally 17/12/05)

Warnings: 0
Don't know if anyone caught this on More4, as it was on literally straight after Laura's game, and needless to say was a total anti-climax!

Was still a good game though, he took a deal for £12,400 with a last five of 50k/35k/15k/£100/£5. I personally thought it was a poor offer and would have gone on, but he took out the three reds (£35k was revealed by Dave Woollin, and £15k by the gorgeous Jenna), had a hypo offer of £40 and only had a fiver in his box. He also had a very positive attitude to the game, even when a big one went, he said it didn't matter (to an extent he was right as he had a good block of mid-high reds up until he dealt).

New player Lynsey (who I don't think I've seen before) seems rather pretty, and Terry who first appeared in Helen's game last week appears to be the Ned of the period, reeling off some impressive stats at the time Jeff dealt (although he said the board was 60:40 in Jeff's favour, when I had it as 70:30 - under Dec 05 banker behaviour, £35k/blue would produce an offer of more than £12k). He was obviously thinking Jeff would play to the end!

Interesting that Terry had to wait until series 2 for his game, but series 1 players Gavin, Robbie, Arlette, Alan, and Vaughan have yet to appear - they must have wanted to keep him a while like the original Trevor.

And I would have won £5 if I'd played that game! :shock:

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

greeny

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:58 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject:

Gill was on for longer than Terry, and you won't find Vaughan appears until the first ever 1p winner's show.

Profile E-mail  

daniel4389

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:04 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

Just watched that game - it was pretty similar to Mariette's at the end; I think their final fives were identical except for the Jeff having £5 where Mariette had 10p!

Jeff was a legend...he didn't do much on the wings but I thought he was really awesome in the chair. The £12,400 offer was crap (as was the £8,200 that came before it) but in hindsight I'm glad he took it!

Profile E-mail  

James1978

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:27 am    Author: James1978    Post subject:

greeny wrote:
Gill was on for longer than Terry, and you won't find Vaughan appears until the first ever 1p winner's show.

Terry would have had to wait five weeks more than Gill to play his game though! :)

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

[ 4 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]