Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 1:45 pm Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 1:45 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

daniel4389

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:05 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
Hahah...I watched that with my dad, and he ridiculed me for saying I'd Deal at £14,500. One to me.

Although I'm still sad about Karen winning £10, obviously...the women are doing rubbish this week. But now Joey's back to her old ways, she has to have the £250k two more times to take the record from Paula R.

Ian W

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:22 pm    Author: Ian W    Post subject:

Oh... Bad luck Karen, you really deserved a lot more than £10. :(

Billy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:23 pm    Author: Billy    Post subject:

Aww, that's not fair. :( I loved Karen. I don't like sad games like that, but when you've got £10 in the box there's nothing you can do about it. Reminded me of Ooh Sarah's game, and like her, at least you kept smiling.

You showed great bravery turning down those offers, and it's such a shame you didn't win more. I hope the experience of being on the show makes up for it, and that the friends you met will last a lifetime.

22identicalboxes

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:28 pm    Author: 22identicalboxes    Post subject:

It's a shame that you didn't win more, Karen, but well done anyway!

david3383

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:40 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Awww, such a shame you only won £10, Karen but your game was still entertaining and it was great to be in the audience of it!!! :-D

BTW, rico7 was ONE row in front of me and there were only brief shots of yours truly. During the LTL, the fella opening box 3 was in the way so you couldn't see me until he actually opened the box.

David, you're obsessed with trains and bloody Barnsley. - 22identicalboxes

boxster1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:43 pm    Author: boxster1    Post subject: Its Boxy time.........

Hello all - Boxy here! Thanks for all your kind words, they mean alot to me. Just so pleased to have been given the chance to sit in that chair. I was offered a swap at the end but they cut it out. x

22identicalboxes

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:45 pm    Author: 22identicalboxes    Post subject:

The swap's been edited out quite a few times recently.

Last edited by 22identicalboxes on Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

david3383

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:50 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Another thing edited out was a birthday surprise for Noel. The contestant names flashed on the screen and then it said "Happy Birthday Noel".

Rachel then brought out a cake, gave it to him and gave him a kiss. All this happened before Karen was chosen as today's player.

Tugger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:51 pm    Author: Tugger    Post subject:

david3383 wrote:
Another thing edited out was a birthday surprise for Noel. The contestant names flashed on the screen and then it said "Happy Birthday Noel".

Rachel then brought out a cake, gave it to him and gave him a kiss. All this happened before Karen was chosen as today's player.

Why on earth would they do that!??

david3383

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:55 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

What do you mean, Tugger? Why on earth would they edit that out? I don't know....

rico7

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:57 pm    Author: rico7    Post subject:

Well done Karen for having so much courage, you played a great game, sorry the luck didn't go your way. I was in the audience for your game. They edited out all the birthday stuff for Noel which was a pity. David3383 who was there with me says more about this earlier in the thread.

Box 22

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:59 pm    Author: Box 22    Post subject:

Oh Karen :cry: Why oh why did you pick Joey? I was screaming at my TV not to pick the baby-faced assassin, but you didn't listen to me :?

But anyway, congratulations Karen on playing a very brave game and I'm sorry you didn't win more. You certainly brightened up my day today and I shall miss not seeing you anymore. James is a very lucky guy ;)

Happy Christmas :D

Tugger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:10 pm    Author: Tugger    Post subject:

david3383 wrote:
What do you mean, Tugger? Why on earth would they edit that out? I don't know....

Yes, why would they edit it out!?

Tugger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:11 pm    Author: Tugger    Post subject:

Box 22 wrote:
Oh Karen :cry: Why oh why did you pick Joey? I was screaming at my TV not to pick the baby-faced assassin, but you didn't listen to me :?

But anyway, congratulations Karen on playing a very brave game and I'm sorry you didn't win more. You certainly brightened up my day today and I shall miss not seeing you anymore. James is a very lucky guy ;)

Happy Christmas :D

I was saying that as well, I just felt that she might have the 250k again.

GAC1984

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:51 pm    Author: GAC1984    Post subject:

I feel sorry for Karen. It was a good game today.

Dond-knight

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:37 pm    Author: Dond-knight    Post subject:

[quote="daniel4389"]Hahah...I watched that with my dad, and he ridiculed me for saying I'd Deal at £14,500. One to me.

I'd of taken 14,500 aswell. Anyway Bad luck Karen you deserved a lot more :(

Rockjack

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:41 pm    Author: Rockjack    Post subject:

arr the last 5 with the 4 reds was awful just typical

GK

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:57 pm    Author: GK    Post subject: For Karen and James

Hi karen , Hi James , dont know what was worse watching the show today or watching it from the green room.

You were brilliant Karen and deservered a load of dosh . Never mind, look at the great friends you made down there and remember that the best win you've got is that great fella by your side.

The chinese Kareoke pictures bring it all back!!!

Have a lovely christmas and tell James I cant wait to have another few beers together with you both , hopefully in Febuary.

Hugs as always GK xx

maggie que

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:47 pm    Author: maggie que    Post subject:

:smt111 hi karen,you played the game well but as sometimes happens you were out of luck.l'll miss seeing you.happy christmas to you both.

h2005

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:26 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

Karen, you played the game very well and it was a good game - shame you didn't get the £10k though! But at least you have the DOND contestant experience! ;)

[ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]