Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 10:11 pm Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 10:11 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Zeddie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:46 pm    Author: Zeddie    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
...>_< How disappointing.

Why does Mark have that really scary sort of disgruntled look on his face? He's had it all throughout the show.

Ah well, congrats on your £24,000 Michaela.

Ooh, the guy with Phone-In Box 2 was cute.

wakey1512

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:47 pm    Author: wakey1512    Post subject:

Blue box 1 chosen: £1,000
Blue box 2: £10,000
Blue box 3: £2,000

Shirley Davies from WHERE?

My dislike club: The number 3

Ian W

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:49 pm    Author: Ian W    Post subject:

Well done Micheala

wakey1512

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:50 pm    Author: wakey1512    Post subject:

The banker seriously needs to rethink his tactics now. Two early deals in one week is rediculous.

Power5

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:52 pm    Author: Power5    Post subject:

I don't think that offer was too over the top, she just lost her nerve a bit probably influenced by Khanny's game and that hole in the board with nothing between the big four and the honorary blues.

Still, £24,000 isn't a bad sum of money to take away, just a shame she couldn't have gone at least one more offer and got a lot more.

smooth_criminal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:54 pm    Author: smooth_criminal    Post subject:

Well done Michaela, and I totally understand why you dealt - so many games have fallen apart at that stage, and you were thinking of your family ahead of Noel and the viewers.

:x As for Noel, he is starting to get on my nerves lately. It's easy for him to say you should have gone on, and do silly chicken noises, when he's got millions sitting in the bank - £24,000 is probably small change to him!

Suezan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:55 pm    Author: Suezan    Post subject:

Hiya Michaela Hun

Well done babe, will send you your vcd the end of next week as I am off to London tomorrow until Friday night

daniel4389

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:56 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

wakey1512 wrote:
Me too. Fan club members should be ashamed.

No, you should be ashamed, for calling yourself a fan of the show and yet being so *beep* spiteful and vindictive about any of its players who make a decision that you personally wouldn't have made. I know I sound like a broken record, but your incessant comments on here and other sites are really ruining the various commentaries and discussions for me - I don't know why you even bother watching the show.

Anyway, well done Michaela! I think I'd have gone on and then dealt at £47k, but I can't be sure, and £24k is still a fantastic amount to win - the biggest of the week! Hurrah! Although Paula R's £250k record remains unbroken... :cry:

wakey1512

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:56 pm    Author: wakey1512    Post subject:

smooth_criminal wrote:
Well done Michaela, and I totally understand why you dealt - so many games have fallen apart at that stage, and you were thinking of your family ahead of Noel and the viewers.

:x As for Noel, he is starting to get on my nerves lately. It's easy for him to say you should have gone on, and do silly chicken noises, when he's got millions sitting in the bank - £24,000 is probably small change to him!

Why are people still thinking about trainwrecks? Try thinking about all the games where people have lost to the banker for taking over cautious deals.

GAC1984

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:57 pm    Author: GAC1984    Post subject:

Well done Michaela It was a good show today.

Last edited by GAC1984 on Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wakey1512

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:58 pm    Author: wakey1512    Post subject:

daniel4389 wrote:
wakey1512 wrote:

No, you should be ashamed, for calling yourself a fan of the show and yet being so *beep* spiteful and vindictive about any of its players who make a decision that you personally wouldn't have made. I know I sound like a broken record, but your incessant comments on here and other sites are really ruining the various commentaries and discussions for me - I don't know why you even bother watching the show.

Anyway, well done Michaela! I think I'd have gone on and then dealt at £47k, but I can't be sure, and £24k is still a fantastic amount to win - the biggest of the week! Hurrah! Although Paula R's £250k record remains unbroken... :cry:

Nope. I watch the show for entertainment. The entertainment involved in this game was seeing all the blues go. So yeah, there is entertainment involed in early deals. Except when they all go right. And that's only happened twice out off...11?

Last edited by wakey1512 on Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

smooth_criminal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:59 pm    Author: smooth_criminal    Post subject:

wakey1512 wrote:
smooth_criminal wrote:

Why are people still thinking about trainwrecks? Try thinking about all the games where people have lost to the banker for taking over cautious deals.

Because £24,000 is a lot of money to lose, and it would have been worse to go home with nothing than knowing you could have won more.

wakey1512

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:00 pm    Author: wakey1512    Post subject:

smooth_criminal wrote:
wakey1512 wrote:
smooth_criminal wrote:

Because £24,000 is a lot of money to lose, and it would have been worse to go home with nothing than knowing you could have won more.

But the chances of it going wrong are... so tiny, that THAT deal in particular seemed ridiculous.

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:01 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject:

Oh...er...well I don't know how to feel really. I am happy for her that she won £24,000 but it was agonizing to see her take out all the low reds and blues afterwards and could have gone on to potentially win £47,000 and then £69,000. Ouch! Taking out the £100,000 didn't even save her. I'm please that she didn't have the £250,000 in her box though, that would have been a sting in the tail! Welldone Michaela, enjoy the money!! :D

smooth_criminal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:02 pm    Author: smooth_criminal    Post subject:

wakey1512 wrote:
smooth_criminal wrote:
wakey1512 wrote:
smooth_criminal wrote:

But the chances of it going wrong are... so tiny, that THAT deal in particular seemed ridiculous.

I've seen it happen loads of times when they've taken at least 2 of the biggest amounts out after they decline a good offer. Personally I don't think its worth the risk - its better not to be too greedy and go home with something.

wakey1512

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:05 pm    Author: wakey1512    Post subject:

smooth_criminal wrote:
wakey1512 wrote:
smooth_criminal wrote:
wakey1512 wrote:
smooth_criminal wrote:

I've seen it happen loads of times when they've taken at least 2 of the biggest amounts out after they decline a good offer. Personally I don't think its worth the risk - its better not to be too greedy and go home with something.

Urgh, just forget about those games. They don't happen as much as the stupid early deals. Well, maybe they do, and maybe people shouldn't go to the end, but at least get past the third offer without dealing. Urgh.

Tugger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:21 pm    Author: Tugger    Post subject:

smooth_criminal wrote:

yes i mentioned that, that she might have been worried of doing a "Khanny"

Michaela

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:25 pm    Author: Michaela    Post subject:

:D Hi everybody I would like to say thankyou to you all
Hope you enjoyed the game, hope it wasn’t too saucy for you spank sorry I dealt to early but 24k is a lot of money to me and will help towards the bills and I 've brought a van for my lovey David

I really love this site so can I still come on and talk to you all
xxxxxxxxxxx

Ps Thankyou Suzanne your a Star best of luck honey xx :smt049

MisterAl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:28 pm    Author: MisterAl    Post subject:

daniel4389 wrote:
wakey1512 wrote:

No, you should be ashamed, for calling yourself a fan of the show and yet being so *beep* spiteful and vindictive about any of its players who make a decision that you personally wouldn't have made.

Whilst I don't want to spark any arguments here (or anywhere else), I do have to agree with this. The great thing about this site in particular is the fact that it is so friendly towards the players. Calling those players 'stupid' really isn't very friendly.

Power5

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:34 pm    Author: Power5    Post subject:

MisterAl wrote:
daniel4389 wrote:
wakey1512 wrote:

No, you should be ashamed, for calling yourself a fan of the show and yet being so *beep* spiteful and vindictive about any of its players who make a decision that you personally wouldn't have made.

Whilst I don't want to spark any arguments here (or anywhere else), I do have to agree with this. The great thing about this site in particular is the fact that it is so friendly towards the players. Calling those players 'stupid' really isn't very friendly.

Exactly, while there have been some silly arguments between forum members in more recent times, the respect for the contestants who come on here and share their experiences with the fans of the show has always remained.

Kestral seems to be very tolerant of people most of the time, which has to be a good thing as nobody likes heavy-handed admins, but I'm sure he will lose patience if he feels that contestants will be put off coming on the site.

[ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]