Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 3:28 am Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 3:28 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Saperogo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:54 pm    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: 04/07 Sara

Warnings: 0
American Coupon Boy wrote:
Unbelievable. :roll: :roll: :smt011 Another person decides to be brave and gets unfairly punished for it.

Or, another person decides to be reckless and gets the blue win she deserves.

...oh no, I'm using Mad Mark language to counter ACB. I'm so going to hell for this.

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:56 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: 04/07 Sara

Saperogo wrote:
Unbelievable. :roll: :roll: :smt011 Another person decides to be brave and gets unfairly punished for it.

...oh no, I'm using Mad Mark language to counter ACB. I'm so going to hell for this.

Hawker5ive approves of this message, and is currently making the most of his time in hell.

$20 given out this week? Is this a game show, or Uncle Banker's Bargain Hut?

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:59 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: 04/07 Sara

Hawker5ive wrote:
Saperogo wrote:

Hawker5ive approves of this message, and is currently making the most of his time in hell.

And of course Hawker5ive comes back 11 days after he said he's leaving the forum for good. I could see that coming from 3000+ miles away. :roll: :roll: :roll:

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Saperogo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:01 pm    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: 04/07 Sara

To be completely honest, I don't think she was being reckless, nor did she deserve that finish. Still, ACB likes to go off on players "deserving" horrible prove-outs, so I thought I'd throw up the "deserving" aspect in a different light.

If there's anything I hate more than people being blatant asses, it's hypocrisy.

Saperogo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:01 pm    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: 04/07 Sara

Hawker5ive wrote:
Saperogo wrote:

And of course Hawker5ive comes back 11 days after he said he's leaving the forum for good. I could see that coming from 3000+ miles away. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Does the little doggy want a treat? You do, don't you? Who's a good boy? YOU'RE the good boy! Oh yes you are!

Now FETCH!

And when no one gets this joke at all, what I'm trying to say is: Good for you, ACB. Does anyone care for your thoughts here?

Last edited by Saperogo on Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FergusSiraLexon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:02 pm    Author: FergusSiraLexon    Post subject: Re: 04/07 Sara

Another one of Ryan's spoilers has turned out to be right. So you can only assume they're all right. :(

If you come across the link to his Twitter account that Mark put up on here, do not click on it unless you want to know the outcome of all the games that are coming up in the near future.

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:04 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: 04/07 Sara

Hawker5ive wrote:
Saperogo wrote:

I am very aware of the fact that you want me dead. There, now it's out in the open. Oops.

Does that make you feel good, Asinine Careless Bonehead? Does it?

And now, I'll go back to my place in hell while a reservation is made for you.

KP

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:04 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: 04/07 Sara
International Forums Moderator

I imagine the ratings are crumbling even more rapidly now with games like this. At least this one was viable until 4-box.

The first two offers weren't bad at all, it's just that the Banker never built off that platform, actually moving further short of the FD later on. He got away with it this time...

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

daniel123

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:11 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: 04/07 Sara
Forum Games Moderator

Saperogo wrote:
Hawker5ive wrote:
Saperogo wrote:

Does the little doggy want a treat? You do, don't you? Who's a good boy? YOU'RE the good boy! Oh yes you are!

Now FETCH!

And when no one gets this joke at all, what I'm trying to say is: Good for you, ACB. Does anyone care for your thoughts here?

Oi, I like when people say that sort of thing :lol: :P (It is very rewarding and comforting; no, really).

ACB, Hawker5ive left for a reason. You. I've tried to treat you with respect despite knowing that before, perhaps, most others; in short though, I'll speak for dond.co.uk. Please try to be a decent, good forum member, or just shut up. That's really it.

As for the important stuff, an unfortunate consequence to what might be called bravery, or what may indeed be called the Banker being an idiot with his offers, forcing the player to go on. That last round was extremely unlucky; it could have gone her way just as easily.

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Saperogo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:25 pm    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: 04/07 Sara

Also, this sort of reaction didn't take place when I "returned". Do you not like me as much as you like Hawker5ive, ACB? That makes me sad. :cry:

MsM

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:39 pm    Author: MsM    Post subject: Re: 04/07 Sara

KP wrote:
I imagine the ratings are crumbling even more rapidly now with games like this. At least this one was viable until 4-box.

The first two offers weren't bad at all, it's just that the Banker never built off that platform, actually moving further short of the FD later on. He got away with it this time...

I don't reckon ratings are a top priority seeing as they put it on when 3/4 of the population are working.

hogwild94

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:40 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: 04/07 Sara
Global Moderator

Ratings wouldn't be good anyway this week, thanks to Wimbledon.

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

MsM

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:46 pm    Author: MsM    Post subject: Re: 04/07 Sara

hogwild94 wrote:
Ratings wouldn't be good anyway this week, thanks to Wimbledon.

Good point, well made. I barely watched it as that match was so exciting.

Brick

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:03 pm    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: 04/07 Sara

So, all those people who were convinced Sara was going to deal the third offer are suddenly forced to backtrack and lament how her gutsy gamble at 8-box resulted in a blue win. I just hope Sara doesn't beat herself up too much over jumping the wrong way.

It's worth pointing out here that all those 'cautious' deals being vindicated over the last few weeks actually spared us a lot more endings like Lewis and Sara had - the last player to bring a power 5 amount to the table was Tia!

Simon F

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:18 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: 04/07 Sara

Not quite an avoidable trainwreck but you would have had to have been a cautious player to deal at either 8-box or 5-box today.

Skyline

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:34 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: 04/07 Sara
Forum Games Moderator

Damn, that was an unlucky game. :?

American Coupon Boy is becoming very popular here. Very understandable. :smt023

daniel123

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:32 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: 04/07 Sara
Forum Games Moderator

Yes, it's almost a comeback of daniel123-esque proportions we're seeing from him. Quite remarkable! :D :smt023

Disclaimer: I'm aware that statement makes me look extremely big-headed. Please reserve judgment, folks, I was like that for a year but honestly, truly not any more.

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Saperogo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:54 pm    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: 04/07 Sara

I'm starting to suspect that ACB is impersonating each one of us in turn. I can't wait for the day he impersonates me; this forum would be the nicest place ever! :P

daniel123

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:02 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: 04/07 Sara
Forum Games Moderator

I can't wait for the day he impersonates September 2006 me, because he'll be banned.

:shock: :smt023

Skyline

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:12 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: 04/07 Sara
Forum Games Moderator

How awesome would that be? :ponder:

[ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]