Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:34 am Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:34 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

psychokiller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:02 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: 08/10 Josh

Warnings: 0
Start of a new week :-D

Will it be a trainwreck ? A Spanking ? Mega Money ? Average money win ?

...or will my simulcast cut out, depriving you of the crucial information ?

All of this will be answered in Monday's edition of Deal or No Deal !

Noel talks about Steve becoming an emotional wreck on Friday, not forgetting Skevy yesterday, as Noel says ''her lip was quivering''. He orders the players NOT TO CRY ! He says the moisture is making him SHRINK !

Today it's...

JOSH

Last edited by psychokiller on Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:03 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 08/10 Josh

Had the £250,000 yesterday and £35,000 the game before.

When this "thing" happens, it won't come to a shock to me...

psychokiller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:05 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: 08/10 Josh

Josh Flannery is here !

He lives in Kent and works in a clothes store (retailing), but coming out of school, he was originally a tree surgeon and a carpenter, but he says he hated those jobs.

He loves 'hair' products and shows us a product of his own... a photo of his baby !... who he had with his partner, Harley.

At least, I think she was called Harley. Anyway, it's a nice name, let's just call her it anyway.

EDIT: Ah, Harley was his kid's name ! Jade was his partner.

Let's do this !

Last edited by psychokiller on Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

KP

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:08 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: 08/10 Josh
International Forums Moderator

Decently quick introduction. Hints at going a way into the game one way or another. But it's easier to speed up here and slow down later than vice versa edit-wise.

The "doting dad Deals desperately" trope might be at least lampshaded today.

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

psychokiller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:09 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: 08/10 Josh

No strategy, but there is a lucky number, 7... it's a (favourite) dish number in his local Chinese !

Kayleigh (Box 2) - £100

Billy (Box 13) - £50,000

Josh admits that he has 'chicken legs' and that if he wins enough money... he will add Noel's face to his 'tattoo' collection on his body :lol:

Robbie (Box 6) - £75,000

Sheri (Box 12) - £20,000

Need it low now...

Sammy (Box 10) - £5 It was :)

KP

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:12 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: 08/10 Josh

Early volatility, but also not exactly a board that'll produce big-money decisions early doors, and most defensive players are target driven anyway.

In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

psychokiller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:12 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: 08/10 Josh

The Banker knows Josh is brave... he says anyone who is prepared to have Noel Edmond's face tattooed on his legs is a brave man indeed !

Offer is...

£4,500

Not too bad actually and Josh says as much himself.

But there's ''blues to hit''...

NO DEAL

''Come back after the break, because if you ever find out where I work, I'll give you a discount''

KP

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:14 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: 08/10 Josh

I think there was a player who used a Chinese takeaway system in season 1.

£4,500 would be huge for season 1 but not now.

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:17 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 08/10 Josh

Too much messing about.

psychokiller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:20 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: 08/10 Josh

Fairly quick ad break, hmmm...

Anyway, we're back !

''Sometimes it takes him 20 minutes in the morning to do his hair, and with the money he may win, he's getting even more hair products''

Betty (the new player) next - *NUTTER*

(Box 16) - £1,000

OHHHH, she's been evicted, the Banker says she isn't meant to be here. Her name is Betty 'Stock', he says he was waiting for Betty 'Stick'.

Wow, even for 2012 show standards, this is real sh*te. And the simulcast has got bored, it's freezing up. Can't blame it to be honest.

''Betty Stock, you can come back'' !

All that signifies an early deal folks !

Right, let's carry on with the game... Dean (Box 1) - Who once drove a full bus to his house... and today, reveals £10,000

Alice (Box 5) - £3,000

Wow, precarious board already...

KP

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:22 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: 08/10 Josh

It's precarious already, but I'd still value this in five figures.

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:25 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: 08/10 Josh

STOP WASTING TIME!! :evil:
That faffing with Betty was just annoying and going to a break at the question on the 2nd offer just takes the cake! :x

Fan of classic rock and metal

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:25 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 08/10 Josh

It's very clear what's going to happen.... (oh yes...)

psychokiller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:25 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: 08/10 Josh

More spiel about the phantom 'Betty Stick' character.

Will this be the top of the game...

£8,000 ?

It is a great offer, the other players echo this thought. Josh would like money to go to an island somewhere, one he visited a while back. I missed the name of it though... let's just say it was Corfu. It usually is.

Robbie says it *has* to be an all blue round now. Billy says there'd be no shame in taking £8,000 now.

Tears in his eyes, could it be the first ever 2nd offer deal ?...

Edmonds is dragging it out enough...

OH, BREAK TIME !

Be back in a few...

Last edited by psychokiller on Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:26 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: 08/10 Josh

Noel's waffling really ISN'T helping!

KP

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:28 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: 08/10 Josh

I don't see this not being a Deal. I reckon the ad break may have been edited in after that decision so that the Deal wasn't with two ad breaks to go.

When was the last time we had a proveout with an internal ad break? I can only think of Marcus from season 1..

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:29 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 08/10 Josh

The first EVER second round deal which I KNEW about...

A VERY VERY VERY cautious player and a very bad board reader where he clearly can't see he has a MASSIVE chance of a all blue round.

It will serve him damn right if he has one of the top two in the box.

Last edited by Mark on Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:29 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: 08/10 Josh

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!!!!!! :smt021

KP

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:30 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: 08/10 Josh

I'll say this right now - I've seen worse Deals than that.

Not that I'd have done the same, but I've seen worse than that.

psychokiller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:30 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: 08/10 Josh

The simulcast is spluttering, potentially jeopardising this moment of history. Fingers crossed guys...

Will it be a historic 2nd offer deal at £8,000 ?

''DEAL'' ! :shock:

IT IS AS WELL :shock: :shock:

Last edited by psychokiller on Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

[ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]