Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 2:59 pm Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 2:59 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:15 pm    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: 27/8 Mandy

Warnings: 0
What a great game, Mandy was a very lively, bubbly (and not unattractive young lady), she made a brave decision at 8 box and managed to get out at the peak of her game.
You could argue the Banker should have offered more but the offers weren't exactly stingy and were well judged to the player.

Fantastic start to the week

Brick

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:52 pm    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: 27/8 Mandy

A good game to come back to after a few days away. The banter about the photo of Noel and lifesize cut-outs was good fun, and Mandy's based not too far away from me - although I'm glad I manage to avoid anyone describing things as 'reem' :smt011

£25k at 5-box was a debatable offer but I imagine many players would have hit the £26k wall there; only a good board reader or big gambler would have been offered much more than that. Mandy made the right decision for herself and I'm glad she was rewarded with a spanking!

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:42 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: 27/8 Mandy

You must've missed the first offer as the Banker and Mandy used that R word. I refuse to say it, it's just annoying. I also can't stand 'emosh', 'totes amaze' or 'well jel'.

Fan of classic rock and metal

Brick

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:13 pm    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: 27/8 Mandy

I did hear them use the R word in the show - what I meant was that I was glad I don't know many people personally who use it! Or indeed any of those other terms you mentioned, totally agree they're rather annoying...

Mandypandy21

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:17 pm    Author: Mandypandy21    Post subject: Re: 27/8 Mandy

killersbee wrote:
What a way to kick off the week with a well deserved OPW! The 8-box offer would make anyone deal but she wanted to give that Banker a spanking and she sure did by towards the end. Nicely done there from Mandy.

Thank you! Have to say i was pretty chuffed with the result! :D X

Mandypandy21

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:27 pm    Author: Mandypandy21    Post subject: Re: 27/8 Mandy

Brick wrote:
A good game to come back to after a few days away. The banter about the photo of Noel and lifesize cut-outs was good fun, and Mandy's based not too far away from me - although I'm glad I manage to avoid anyone describing things as 'reem' :smt011

£25k at 5-box was a debatable offer but I imagine many players would have hit the £26k wall there; only a good board reader or big gambler would have been offered much more than that. Mandy made the right decision for herself and I'm glad she was rewarded with a spanking!

Hey, thank you for your comments! :) I had such a lovely time on my game and I did want to go to the end! I had a feeling I would have 100k in my box! I know that its just a feeling but it was something I felt very strong about. As soon as I hit it, i knew that I had to wake up!! Then my neighbour Mark did something that helped me make my mind up! He shook his head! As if to say dont come here! Turns out he had 250k!!
I would never have taken his box to the end as number 21 was my lucky number and so I kept that one! Thankfully I went when i did! :)

As for the word Reem, wel Jel, totes amaze... i was just joking! Thats why on my game I said I wouldnt do it. I do take the mickey out of myself and it was such a a laugh that I just went with the flow ;) xx

Mandypandy21

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:31 pm    Author: Mandypandy21    Post subject: Re: 27/8 Mandy

BankerSpanker wrote:
"I've never known the Banker do that before." Err... Noel are you forgetting what he did with that £30k deal? *facepalm*

That gimmick at 8-box was stupid. If it was £25k without that nonsense she would've probably dealt that easily.

Hey, I wouldnt have gone then as I still had the 250k, 100k and 50k in play. Thats why i found it so hard as I knew that I wanted to go on x

Mandypandy21

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:32 pm    Author: Mandypandy21    Post subject: Re: 27/8 Mandy

hogwild94 wrote:
Good result to start the week. Well done Mandy. :smt023

Thank you! x

Davao

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:36 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: 27/8 Mandy

I Agree a perfect game dealt at right time. I Have recorded this game because it was a good game. Im going to watch it now ! :-D

Mandypandy21

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:37 pm    Author: Mandypandy21    Post subject: Re: 27/8 Mandy

Moxx of Balhoom wrote:
What a great game, Mandy was a very lively, bubbly (and not unattractive young lady), she made a brave decision at 8 box and managed to get out at the peak of her game.
You could argue the Banker should have offered more but the offers weren't exactly stingy and were well judged to the player.

Fantastic start to the week

Thanks for the lovely comments, its great to read what people thought of my game! Just wish I could relive it all again!! x

Davao

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:39 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: 27/8 Mandy

Yep she was the most beautiful woman i have seen on the game this year ! :D

Mandypandy21

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:39 pm    Author: Mandypandy21    Post subject: Re: 27/8 Mandy

BankerSpanker wrote:
You must've missed the first offer as the Banker and Mandy used that R word. I refuse to say it, it's just annoying. I also can't stand 'emosh', 'totes amaze' or 'well jel'.

Haha I honestly don't talk like that! Granted I do chuck in the odd shut up... but this is purely for comedy value! Plus I was taking the mick, which my friends at home and on the show could see. Dont hate me for it haha X

Brick

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:50 pm    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: 27/8 Mandy

Hi Mandy, thanks for dropping by the forum. Your game was good fun to watch and it was great to see you get a good result for it.

And it's good to hear you don't really use the R word much in real life! ;)

Skyline

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:48 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: 27/8 Mandy
Forum Games Moderator

Mandypandy21 wrote:
BankerSpanker wrote:

Haha I honestly don't talk like that! Granted I do chuck in the odd shut up... but this is purely for comedy value! Plus I was taking the mick, which my friends at home and on the show could see. Dont hate me for it haha X

Yo. Always nice to have a contestant post on these forums. :D

And don't mind BankerSpanker. He moans about everything. ;)

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:59 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: 27/8 Mandy

Hi Mandy, welcome to the forums! :-)

Fan of classic rock and metal

[ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]