Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 7:43 am Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 7:43 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

milos97

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:26 pm    Author: milos97    Post subject: Re: 20/07 Stine

Warnings: 0
James1978 wrote:
Winner wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! bad deal :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo

Sorry couldn't resist. ;-)

my thoughts exactly, james! :smt023

here's another youtube video that's appropriate for winner:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU

Skyline

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:48 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: 20/07 Stine
Forum Games Moderator

milos97 wrote:
Skyline wrote:
Quintuple post... you do realise that this game aired two months ago? :suspect:

*rolls eyes* ;)

yes, i do realise that this game aired two months ago - and a week before the olympics started, as well.

i just think winner needs to be taught some etiquette here, that's all.

Winner hasn't posted in ages.

Spam much? :eyes:

milos97

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:41 pm    Author: milos97    Post subject: Re: 20/07 Stine

Skyline wrote:
Winner hasn't posted in ages.

Spam much? :eyes:

me? a spammer?!

just because i've posted a lot of comments, in a short space of time, on threads for games that aired two months ago doesn't mean that i'm a spammer...

if i was a spammer, or a troll, or any sort of mischievous user, i'd be doing nothing except posting pointless and often irrelevant bullsh1t, with little or no regard for other users.

and that's pretty much what winner does, whenever he's logged in.

psychokiller

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:08 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: 20/07 Stine

Not a spammer, just incredibly annoying.

Now these games are out of sequence on the thread list, unless the powers that be can split the topic...

milos97

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:59 pm    Author: milos97    Post subject: Re: 20/07 Stine

psychokiller wrote:
Not a spammer, just incredibly annoying.

Now these games are out of sequence on the thread list, unless the powers that be can split the topic...

am i incredibly annoying? good heavens.

honestly, i don't intend to be. my apologies.

winner, on the other hand...

i am aware that he posts quite rarely, having looked at the dates of his posts - but surely you guys must get some bit annoyed whenever he does?

especially when he makes remarks like this one at the end of sara's game:

Winner wrote:
Don't beat yourself up??? Come on Noel, if you lost £223k in 47 secs you might cry as well!

surely one cannot disagree that that is a careless, thoughtless and pointless remark in more ways than one?!?

and as for the games being out of chronological order on the thread list, aren't they like that anyway? especially when it comes to the first four £250,000 winners - people were still congratulating laura, alice, suzanne and tegen on the threads for their games some weeks after they were broadcast...

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:01 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: 20/07 Stine

Why are you posting in games from 2 months ago? :roll:

Fan of classic rock and metal

milos97

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:30 pm    Author: milos97    Post subject: Re: 20/07 Stine

BankerSpanker wrote:
Why are you posting in games from 2 months ago? :roll:

there's no actual rule that says that i can't post on the threads for games that aired two months ago - if, of course, these threads haven't been locked yet.

and have you not looked at my previous posts? there is some sort of a point in them - unlike any of winner's posts...

Skyline

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:57 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: 20/07 Stine
Forum Games Moderator

No, there's not particularly any point in moaning down at two month old troll posts... :Jimmy_is_great

[ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]