Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 10:50 pm Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 10:50 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:56 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 23/09 Kerrie

Warnings: 0
h2005 wrote:
Is this the first time that as much as £300k has been paid out in two consecutive shows? I had a look at the list of shows and I don't think a win as high as £50k has ever succeeded or preceded a £250k win!

I was wondering the same thing...and the answer is no! First time!

Keep an eye on Weekly Payouts...yes we had two bad days but the rate we're going, Sunday could yet send it top!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

RMF1254

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:32 pm    Author: RMF1254    Post subject: Re: 23/09 Kerrie

Just two words from me:

Holy flip.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

It means that, in terms of total payout, this week has moved into 2nd position - above Alice's and Suzanne's weeks, but still £19,625.90 behind Laura's. ;) 8)

beaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:13 am    Author: beaker    Post subject: Re: 23/09 Kerrie

Well done Kerrie, anyone know if she works for Easy Jet? I'm sure I recognise her and have flown from Bristol many times with them! In fact I'm certain I've seen her!! :-D

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:51 pm    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: 23/09 Kerrie

Ouch, Endemol must be feeling the pinch after that one, A very hard fought for £50,000. Tegan had it relatively easy by comparrison

While i personally wouldn't have played it that way - even riding on the coat tails of yesterday's game, I can't fault Kerrie's belief in her box. It wasn't bravado or an attempt to BS the Banker but a genuine heartfelt belief in the number 13. How much that was boosted by yesterday's confetti-fest i couldn't say. When players gamble a blue against a Power 5 it can come across as reckless or greedy but not with Kerrie, with her it was all about the box number not the contents.

Simon F

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:58 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: 23/09 Kerrie

Just got round to watching the show. A big gamble but £13k isn't a huge amount to gamble (not compared to Friday's game).

Myself - I'd have probably gone at £9k.

[ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]