Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 10:45 pm Last visit was: Wed May 01, 2024 10:45 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

h2005

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:25 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: 15/09 Lauren
Administrator & Global Moderator

Warnings: 0
I caught part of a 1976 Top of the Pops repeat (presented by Noel) on BBC 4 tonight. At the end, there's a risk that some dancing may be involved, and he says "We're gonna dance. At least I'm not gonna dance. They're gonna dance". It seems his dancing phobia is nothing new then. :lol:

maggieq

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:31 pm    Author: maggieq    Post subject: Re: 15/09 Lauren

:box: have to say this game had me yelling at tv.such a difficult game to call time on.l really liked Lauren.she had loads to consider within family issues.think she was happy with her win.it could have gone either way.enjoy the dosh babe!

maggieq

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:36 pm    Author: maggieq    Post subject: Re: 15/09 Lauren

h2005 wrote:
I caught part of a 1976 Top of the Pops repeat (presented by Noel) on BBC 4 tonight. At the end, there's a risk that some dancing may be involved, and he says "We're gonna dance. At least I'm not gonna dance. They're gonna dance". It seems his dancing phobia is nothing new then. :lol:

saw it too H.what a laugh,lots more hair and you are right he STILL carnt dance lol!

by the way we are on the wrong thread too! :lol:

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:48 pm    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: 15/09 Lauren

Was it just me that noticed today's show started nearly 5 minutes early? as the game progressed i became convinced that it had been allotted a slightly longer run time for some reason,and when we got to three box i was half expecting a repeat of the Alice twist. (in the end I think Coach Trip started a little early as well so i don't know what's going on, maybe i need to adjust the clock on my recorder. :-D )

Lauren was always going to be a slightly more cautious player and the 8 box no deal was clearly a big gamble for her. I can't say i blame her for taking the 5 box offer, clearly the money meant a lot to her and if she couldn't afford to risk it then dealing was obviously the right move for her.

On the other hand while i'm highly skeptical of such things i am fascinated by the number of times box numbers of 'deep personal significance' come up trumps and her so-called psychic flash of Box 12 made for an interesting final twist.

With regard to the hyposwap i think it was rather moot given that both amounts were significantly higher than the sum she dealt for, if she'd kept the 1p in play on the other hand then it would have been worth raising the question

norwichdonder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:28 am    Author: norwichdonder    Post subject: Re: 15/09 Lauren

I hope the regulars won't mind me taking just a little bit of pleasure at seeing such a beautiful proveout with such silence and gasps from the audience. I suppose a hyposwap would have just rubbed salt in the wound but that would have been up there with Rob's hyposwap to the £250k.

Shows like todays are why I continue to watch DOND :D

btw if anyone wants to see how Donnas game ended, click on the link below;

[ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]