Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:55 am Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:55 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:16 am    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: 04/11 Lucy

Warnings: 0
Well that was one heck of a turnaround wasn't it?

I'd pretty much convinced myself that was going to be another trainwreck, Lucy was like a red magnet and it seemed inevitable she was going to have an all blue finish.

Really can't blame her for taking the £21,000 it was unusually generous for that finish and she really did push her luck to the limits. Yes, the red was in her box and if the boxes had opened differently she might have won £50k but with that final pairing it wasn't worth the risk

I Liked Lucy, very bubbly and animated and i hope everything works out for her.

rico7

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:23 am    Author: rico7    Post subject: Re: 04/11 Lucy

I was surprised the banker didn't offer the one box offers from 5 box which he has been doing with one box games lately, but the suspense is always heightened with that kind of gamble.
Great result, well done Lucy! :)

wkd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:55 am    Author: wkd    Post subject: Re: 04/11 Lucy

killersbee wrote:
wkd wrote:
And someone reminding her would have made a difference how exactly?

By £29,000?

Well anyways, I thought this would be a £50k win, guess I was wrong! :(

I meant that reminding her would not have changed her decision, as opposed to changing the result. Oh never mind!

[ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]