Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:50 am Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:50 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

James1978

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:58 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: 18/09 Kyle

Warnings: 0
Another one I missed but I liked Kyle on the wings, and what an absolute genius system - now THAT is what I'd do if I ever got on. I thought originally I'd do the Geordie or Doreen method, but if I went through all the women first, then the 1p kiss would apply if any of them had it, and if a man had the 1p, I might have dealt by the time I got to him. ;-)

But I'm sure Kyle was very happy for it to be Shell!!

No complaints about the gamelplay either, he had a go when the two biggest sums were there, dealt after taking a risk, and it was good for the board. Decent enough game even though he had more in the box. I thought the original £10,000 offer was a deal too, though I'm not so sure now due to the presence of the £1k and £500 - meaning if one of those was left with the £20k the offer wouldn't be too much less. £12k just nudged it into definite deal for all but big Wakeyists territory. :)

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

dond_rules

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:47 pm    Author: dond_rules    Post subject: Re: 18/09 Kyle

Warnings: 0
Not sure if Kyle will post on here. Or if H will read this after this game.

But H (David) he was also at our audition process..

I got a lift home from him the night of our auditions nice guy.

Lost contact even though I got his mobile number glad people from my auditions are still getting on the show. That's around the 5th person I've recognised including you David and Rich. :smt023

[ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]