Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:49 pm Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:49 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:57 am    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: 29/06 Rachel

Warnings: 0
greeny wrote:
Mad Mark wrote:
Holy freaking crap, worst game in recent memory. Why this was allowed to see the light of day is beyone human contemplation. If it were up to me, the show would have been cancelled as a result of this. This game demonstrates such colossal failiure, it is not even funny. I'm not laughing, and neither should the rest of you. This should NEVER be condoned.

Rant over. Roll credits.
You may now return to your regularly scheduled lives, already in progress.

I wasn't laughing at this game, but I'm seriously laughing at this post! Never before have I seen such utter nonsense written in one post.

Good Lord.
Yet another person has misinterpreted my words.
*sigh*

killersbee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:52 am    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 29/06 Rachel

What's strikes me now, is that the mis-matching of players and boards continues :?

Only a few times they've been paired up perfectly :eyes:

garylq

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:32 pm    Author: garylq    Post subject: Re: 29/06 Rachel

Ouch, what rotten luck, well done to Rachel for being a good sport and keeping the smile going 'til the end.

How on earth did the The Banker's 'like a puppy that couldn't quite get onto the sofa' joke get past the censor? Outrageous! Very funny, but that sort of stuff usually ends up on the cutting room floor!

jonny

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:03 pm    Author: jonny    Post subject: Re: 29/06 Rachel

Christ, the DOND forum circus has been well and truly in full-swing recently...

23rd, 24th and 25th of July 2008 (Adam, Helen, William) recorded 7th April 2008

18th, 19th and 20th May 2009 (Cath, Sean, Lynne) recorded 4th February 2009

10th, 11th and 13th December 2009 recorded 4th June 2009

jonny

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:25 pm    Author: jonny    Post subject: Re: 29/06 Rachel

Mad Mark wrote:
greeny wrote:
Mad Mark wrote:
Holy freaking crap, worst game in recent memory. Why this was allowed to see the light of day is beyone human contemplation. If it were up to me, the show would have been cancelled as a result of this. This game demonstrates such colossal failiure, it is not even funny. I'm not laughing, and neither should the rest of you. This should NEVER be condoned.

Rant over. Roll credits.

I wasn't laughing at this game, but I'm seriously laughing at this post! Never before have I seen such utter nonsense written in one post.

Good Lord.
*sigh*

It must be so hard imparting such wisdom and seeing it fall on deaf ears, mark.

23rd, 24th and 25th of July 2008 (Adam, Helen, William) recorded 7th April 2008

18th, 19th and 20th May 2009 (Cath, Sean, Lynne) recorded 4th February 2009

10th, 11th and 13th December 2009 recorded 4th June 2009

StatsMan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:46 pm    Author: StatsMan    Post subject: Re: 29/06 Rachel

What a horrible game, totally unavoidable trainwreck, not much more to say that hasn't been said. Rachel was a fun contestant and it was a pity the boxes didn't work out for her - she couldn't even sell her box for more than it was worth! Still, she joins the elite 17p club, but I expect that is little consolation for her.

Biggest Pilgrim Game Wins:

Marlene - 21 July 2013: £118,000
Gill - 23 March 2014: £75,000
Tony - 24 April 2012: £72,000
Lee - 4 April 2013: £48,000
Tommy & Jen - 26 & 27 Mar 2013 :O - £45,000! :O :O

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:38 am    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: 29/06 Rachel

jonny wrote:
Mad Mark wrote:
greeny wrote:
Mad Mark wrote:

Rant over. Roll credits.

Good Lord.
*sigh*

It must be so hard imparting such wisdom and seeing it fall on deaf ears, mark.

Yeah, which is why I've decided to go on an extended hiatus. Too much failure around here. Don't know how you lot put up with it. One of life's unsolved mysteries, I suppose.
Enjoy your delicious failure.

kebabster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:33 am    Author: kebabster    Post subject: Re: 29/06 Rachel

Mad Mark wrote:
Too much failure around here. Don't know how you lot put up with it. One of life's unsolved mysteries, I suppose.
Enjoy your delicious failure.

Except it's not "failure". Is it? It's just a game show where contestants go on hoping to win lots of money. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. IMO that's what makes it interesting. It would be pretty dull if every single contestant won £250,000.

Rachel Edwards 17p

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:47 pm    Author: Rachel Edwards 17p    Post subject: Re: 29/06 Rachel

Ey up everyone! well what an interesting read. Yeah my offers weren't great and yes I only came away with 17p! but I had a fab time and was given an opportunity that I will treasure forever. Thank you all for your kind comments, its a bit weird to know your talking about me!
Any how life goes on, take care guys
Rach
x

:cow

[ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]