Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 10:45 am Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 10:45 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 391 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 20  Next

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:13 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 30/03 - Stephen - 1,000th Show Countdown

Warnings: 0
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=17460

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

kevinyeah

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:16 pm    Author: kevinyeah    Post subject: Re: 30/03 - Stephen - 1,000th Show Countdown

i have to do it myself? :shock: :roll: :eyes: :cry:

it can stay as it is then.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:20 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 30/03 - Stephen - 1,000th Show Countdown

It's a very simple change haha!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

clareclw1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:39 pm    Author: clareclw1    Post subject: Re: 30/03 - Stephen - 1,000th Show Countdown

Big-Davey wrote:
I wouldn't call him a celeb...that's overexaggerating :ponder: :suspect:

I think he's a celeb!!! :-D In the same way that I think I am a celeb!! hehe! :laughing We were on TV for quite some time after all! And, before I had my call to go on the show, I was jealous of everyone who was on there!!!!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:40 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 30/03 - Stephen - 1,000th Show Countdown

I was trying not to feed his ego, Clare :-D

DanJudge

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:44 pm    Author: DanJudge    Post subject: Re: 30/03 - Stephen - 1,000th Show Countdown

clareclw1 wrote:
Big-Davey wrote:

I think he's a celeb!!! :-D In the same way that I think I am a celeb!! hehe! :laughing We were on TV for quite some time after all! And, before I had my call to go on the show, I was jealous of everyone who was on there!!!!

You wish Clare!!!! ha ha ha. none of the contestants are celebrities. Even Alice isn't a Celeb and she won the big one. We've all done the odd interview and been spotted out about, but doesn't make any of us celebrities. If you can make money off your "fame", then you may have an argument that you are a celeb.

Although Clare, in your little village (Wales), you actually may be a celebrity, like that crazy bloke who eats lightbulbs. ha ha ha!

clareclw1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:44 pm    Author: clareclw1    Post subject: Re: 30/03 - Stephen - 1,000th Show Countdown

Big-Davey wrote:
I was trying not to feed his ego, Clare :-D

I dont really think you need to! Have you seen how big his fan club is?!!! (that's not a euphemism by the way!) :-D

Seriously though, after getting to know David very well, I can say that he is one of the rare members of society that has no self appreciating ego and I think being called a celeb will probably fill him with horror! I, on the other hand, think he is worthy of the description!

clareclw1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:47 pm    Author: clareclw1    Post subject: Re: 30/03 - Stephen - 1,000th Show Countdown

DanJudge wrote:
clareclw1 wrote:
Big-Davey wrote:

You wish Clare!!!! ha ha ha. none of the contestants are celebrities. Even Alice isn't a Celeb and she won the big one. We've all done the odd interview and been spotted out about, but doesn't make any of us celebrities. If you can make money off your "fame", then you may have an argument that you are a celeb.

Although Clare, in your little village (Wales), you actually may be a celebrity, like that crazy bloke who eats lightbulbs. ha ha ha!

I am enjoying my 'celebritiness'! haha!! I am still getting spotted out and about, yes, in my little village, but also in the big city of Cardiff!! haha! I went on a course last week there with work, and I was very much the celebrity there!! hehe! :-D

Seriously though, of course we're not celebrities in the real sense of the word, but there kind of is a cultish celebrity attributed to contestants isnt there?! I was in awe when we saw Gerraint in the pub when we went to the 1000th show!!!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:51 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 30/03 - Stephen - 1,000th Show Countdown

Hehe - this is the only thing I'm jealous of, if anything - the friendships that last long after your stint in Bristol!

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:51 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: 30/03 - Stephen - 1,000th Show Countdown
Administrator & Global Moderator

I haven't been recognised in public by anyone at all and wouldn't want to be. None of the DOND contestants are celebrities (in the traditional sense of the word) and aren't any more special than anyone in the street, except that they have certain qualities that appealed to the producers of DOND who selected them to be on the show.

NoelsFan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:53 pm    Author: NoelsFan    Post subject: Re: 30/03 - Stephen - 1,000th Show Countdown

h2005 wrote:
I haven't been recognised in public by anyone at all and wouldn't want to be. None of the DOND contestants are celebrities and aren't any more special than anyone in the street, except that they have certain qualities that appealed to the producers of DOND who selected them to be on the show.

And 2 people are 250k richer!

clareclw1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:58 pm    Author: clareclw1    Post subject: Re: 30/03 - Stephen - 1,000th Show Countdown

Big-Davey wrote:
Hehe - this is the only thing I'm jealous of, if anything - the friendships that last long after your stint in Bristol!

Yes, in all seriousness, i know i joke about being a celebrity, but the amount of great friends ive made is worth more than the 15k i have, and i mean that. i miss them all! it was lovely seeing all 'my group' on chris' show yesterday!

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:04 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: 23/03 David (Our very own H2005)

Tom22 wrote:
Goat food.
A new set of razors maybe?
Probably paid kes off for a few more weeks so he can stay as admin. sdgthju

Those would be my guesses anyway... :Jimmy_is_great

You're wrong on all 3 counts!

Funnily enough, I'd heard a rumour that a lecturer I'd had last year had seen me on the show and was asking people about it.

He passed me today and said "How are the goats, David?" and it turns out he saw my show last Monday and even taped it. :shock: :laughing

I expect to get H2005% in the next assignment I do for him. :lol:

Also when I next have a lecture with him, I'm tempted to take a banana or two along and throw them around. :P

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:05 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: 23/03 David (Our very own H2005)

I've just split the stuff about me being "a celebrity" from Stephen's thread and merged it into here.

It makes it tidier, plus it makes my thread nearer the size of Daniel's (which was full of nonsense like this one is :P)

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:21 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 23/03 David (Our very own H2005)

:unsure

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:21 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: 23/03 David (Our very own H2005)

That's just increasing its size. :Jimmy_is_great

kevinyeah

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:26 pm    Author: kevinyeah    Post subject: Re: 23/03 David (Our very own H2005)

Clare?!?! OMG!! im in celeb heaven

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:27 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 23/03 David (Our very own H2005)

We have an exciteable one here! :D

:D

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:33 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: 23/03 David (Our very own H2005)

Has he only just realised that we're ex-contestants? Wait until he realises who DanJudge is. :smt105

kevinyeah

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:46 pm    Author: kevinyeah    Post subject: Re: 23/03 David (Our very own H2005)

yh i have just realised you were contestants.. haha i seem dumb, but there seem to be so many fan clubs etc... im just confused. well done on winning mate.

go on spill the beans... who is dan judge?

[ 391 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 20  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]