Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:18 pm Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:18 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 79 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:15 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: 12/12 Vincenzo

Warnings: 0
Vincenzo's game today.

Noel says we have so many different games, yet Rhys' was a combination of many of the types as he won £20,000 towards his treatment.

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

KP

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:16 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: 12/12 Vincenzo
International Forums Moderator

Yes, Rhys' game had many facets to it. It was the strong-board-excitement game, the frustrating-safe-Deal game, the glorious-OPW game and the sentimental game at once!

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

killersbee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:16 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 12/12 Vincenzo

Been waiting for his game, this should be good if yesterday's anything to come by ;)

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:19 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 12/12 Vincenzo

Vincenzo brings box 8 to the table.

Married for a long time, and his son Geovanni is in the audience. He lived in Sicily, worked so much until he was 16 and he came over here when he was 24. Noel jokingly asks him if he'll be staying here a while! :P

He has a fairly large family, and Noel says he's certainly been busy! :lol: His pics include his first daughter's wedding, and his friend who is still in Sicily.

Vincenzo's dreams are to come back again, but Noel dampens it! :lol: His other dream is to give some money out to his family.

Here we go...

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

killersbee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:20 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 12/12 Vincenzo

Everyone's wearing flatcaps! :lol:

NoelsFan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:21 pm    Author: NoelsFan    Post subject: Re: 12/12 Vincenzo

Should be great!! Love the caps!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:22 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 12/12 Vincenzo

Noel is now sporting a flat cap identical to Vincenzo's! :lol: And although the show hasn't shown it, suddenly all the contestants are wearing them! :P

First round...

Box 17 - Jane - £500

Box 9 - Alexandra - £50

Good banter from Stan! :P

Box 15 - Stan - £35,000 :?

Box 18 - Harry - £10,000

Box 14 - Leon - £5,000

Time for the Banker...

killersbee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:23 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 12/12 Vincenzo

Omg!

Terrible bread puns today! :lol:

KP

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:23 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: 12/12 Vincenzo

I'd take that start...

In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:24 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 12/12 Vincenzo

Many bakery-induced play-on words during the first round...and Noel carries them on into the phone call! :P

1p
10p
50p
£1
£5
£10

£100
£250

£750
£1,000
£3,000

£15,000
£20,000

£50,000
£75,000
£100,000
£250,000

Senor Kipling, the Banker calls Vincenzo...

Banker's offer:

40,000,000,000 LIRA (£4,000)
:P :P :P

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:24 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 12/12 Vincenzo

Vincenzo says NO DEAL!

NoelsFan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:25 pm    Author: NoelsFan    Post subject: Re: 12/12 Vincenzo

Nice start!! A nice flourey start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:26 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 12/12 Vincenzo

The Banker rings back...("Si?" says Noel) he was shocked as he thought Vincenzo needed the dough! :P :lol:

Next round...

Billy with yet another play-on words! :shock: :lol:

Box 6 - Billy - £5

Box 21 - Pip - £250

Noel calls a break...

NoelsFan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:26 pm    Author: NoelsFan    Post subject: Re: 12/12 Vincenzo

Shouldn't they say some back after the bake!!!!!

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:27 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: 12/12 Vincenzo

Fun game so far and a good board too. Let's just hope the offers keep rising.

tr4962

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:27 pm    Author: tr4962    Post subject: Re: 12/12 Vincenzo

the reason why Billy's joke didn't catch on is because its simply impossible to understand anything he says

killersbee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:28 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 12/12 Vincenzo

Close to an all-blue round here...

KP

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:29 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: 12/12 Vincenzo

A woefully out-of-date joke.

Is Vincenzo familiar with Affari Tuoi with its knowing Banker?

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:29 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 12/12 Vincenzo

mike wrote:
Fun game so far and a good board too. Let's just hope the offers keep rising.

I agree; if this last box in the round is another blue, not only will it mean Vincenzo has whisked an all-blue round together...but also the offer will raise!

KP

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:30 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: 12/12 Vincenzo

Expect one 'self-raising' joke at some point this game.

[ 79 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]