Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:13 pm Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:13 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

killersbee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:56 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
Go for it!

killersbee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:56 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject:

YES!!!

Enjoy £5,000, Asma 8)

kestral

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:57 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject:
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator

Noel opens box 2 and reveals £5,000 :D

Box 7 ( Jonny ) contains the £3,000

Craig

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:57 pm    Author: Craig    Post subject:

That was fantastic, so happy she got the most out of the game! Really happy for Asma! Well Done on £5,000 Asma!!!

Tom22

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:58 pm    Author: Tom22    Post subject:

Wahey! That was a show with a great feeling!! Well done on £5k!

SrWilson

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:59 pm    Author: SrWilson    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

sweet :D excellent ending for a fun lady enjoy the 5K Asma :D

Proud founder of WILSONISM = the real way to play and the term SOS for the show!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:01 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject:

One of the most hard-fought OPW's ever! And one of the smallest too!

Well done, Asma!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:03 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject:

I would never have thought she'd get an OPW out of that game! Welldone Asma, enjoy £5,000! :D

killersbee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:17 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject:

Now let's see if Ashlegh can do the same and win more money than today

Simon F

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:29 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject:

Not the highest value game today. I just hope that Asma's great personality wasn't edited out of her time on the wings because she really surprised me today.

I'm not totally convinced that it was an OPW today. Technically it should be really classed a draw as her box was equal to the higest offer (we really should try and get a consensus as to whether games like today are an OPW or a draw) but it certainly felt like a player win today.

Only the extremely cautious player would have dealt today. I think only the £4k may have been dealable if you weren't a gambler.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:33 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject:

Not even the cautious dealer would have dealt - the game was far too weak to even consider dealing at a safe time lol.

A draw will always be called an OPW if you really think about it because even if it is the most money available in the game and also in the box, it is still an outright win. *cues the ongoing Draw vs OPW w/box amount argument*

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Simon F

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:52 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject:

There may have been some people who might not wanted to have risked the £1k at the end on a coin flip. It may be a very small percentage but could be justified with a offer dead on the mean.

Asmap85

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:09 pm    Author: Asmap85    Post subject:

Oh my gooooosh i just watched the show..Arrrgggghhh how cringe worthy was that? lol it was loads of fun though, fun but difficult if that makes sense, it was ramadhan at the time of filming so i was fasting, i think the lack of food must have got to my head lol.

They edit looooads out, i'm surprised at how much...it's a bit like a story board for them, i mean the banker even offered me a swap at then end.

Thanks for your message everybody...i'm such a dosy cow i forgot to cash the cheque, i finally did it last week...i think the worlds lucky i'm no solicitor lol :D

StuartPlymouth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:15 pm    Author: StuartPlymouth    Post subject:

What a really nice person Asma turned out to be. So quiet on the wings, I thought we would have another Terry. But she was so lively and such fun. OK she didn't go away with much, but she made everyone feel as though they had watched a good game.

Well done Asma. £5K is quite nice in the bank account at the end of the day! :lol: ;)

Simon F

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:17 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject:

Asmap85 wrote:
Oh my gooooosh i just watched the show..Arrrgggghhh how cringe worthy was that? lol it was loads of fun though, fun but difficult if that makes sense, it was ramadhan at the time of filming so i was fasting, i think the lack of food must have got to my head lol.

They edit looooads out, i'm surprised at how much...it's a bit like a story board for them, i mean the banker even offered me a swap at then end.

Thanks for your message everybody...i'm such a dosy cow i forgot to cash the cheque, i finally did it last week...i think the worlds lucky i'm no solicitor lol :D

Congrats on your £5k win Asma. You came across really well on TV. I'm surprised the banker offered a swap at the end though given the 2 amounts left were so close together.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:17 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject:

Well done, Asma - and yes, good idea to cash in on cheques, definitely! :lol:

basicasic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:46 pm    Author: basicasic    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

Well Asma was nothing like her persona on the wings. I must admit I thought 'deal' as she walked down to the pound table. Within a couple of minutes I thought she was spirited and knew her own mind and might make the most of her board.

But the game was a disaster from round one and when the £50k finally went I thought it was peanuts today. So for Asma after all that horrendous luck and low offers to pull it round and be left with £3k and £5k at 2 box was just awesome. And then to no deal and win the £5k was the icing on the cake.

Well done Asma. A great show. That £5k win was hard earned and far more gratifying than many a £20k+ win.

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:49 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject:

Was it just me or did anyone else think newbie Stephen looks like Christopher Biggins :?

Billy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:03 pm    Author: Billy    Post subject:

I dunno about anyone else but that felt like the biggest win in aaaages, if you count it as an OPW then it's the first from playing to the end since Chris B in October!!

The only thing that I remembered Asma saying on the wings was 'I'd Deal', so wasn't expecting a play-to-the-end game at all (although thinking now she also said that awesome 'Asma attack' line in Artak's game). She turned out to be one of those contestants who are so much more entertaining when their game comes, and I also liked that the 22 seemed more natural today - I'm starting to warm to them after all!

Well done on the £5,000, Asma, my faith in Deal or No Deal has been restored a bit. But this better not just be a temporary blip, let's have the luck continue tomorrow and from now on!

Duffer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:10 pm    Author: Duffer    Post subject:

Well, that was a turn up for the books... She actually turned out to be really quite sweet and genuinely funny - what a shame that her obvious personality had been edited out of the previous shows!

A nice feel-good game that the show needed after a barren spell. Enjoy the £5000 Asma.

[ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]