Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 10:51 pm Last visit was: Wed May 01, 2024 10:51 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

SrWilson

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:00 am    Author: SrWilson    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

Warnings: 0
Loads of em lie in the proveout probably so they can bluff a form! lol

Just say the money is for you yadda maybe treat family but a house or something.
And No target just playing the board and see how it goes.

Then he has nothing to really pin you on then.

Proud founder of WILSONISM = the real way to play and the term SOS for the show!

croftrock

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:49 pm    Author: croftrock    Post subject:

SrWilson wrote:
Loads of em lie in the proveout probably so they can bluff a form! lol

Just say the money is for you yadda maybe treat family but a house or something.
And No target just playing the board and see how it goes.

Then he has nothing to really pin you on then.

And we would be able to watch a succession of robots who we can't empathise with.
:roll:

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:59 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject:

Really welldone on that £16,875 Debs! :D

You could have only won £3,125 more so I think you did the right deal and £16,875 will definately be enough to take your kids to swim with Dolphins!

daniel123

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:01 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject:
Forum Games Moderator

Well we are getting some badly pitched offers now, aren't we...the banker seems to be swaying back to March with the first 5 offers - just putting them in randomly where he wants to, regardless. And why the £875? :?

Anyway, welldone Debs on £16,875 or whatever it was

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

h2005

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:10 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

daniel123 wrote:
Well we are getting some badly pitched offers now, aren't we...the banker seems to be swaying back to March with the first 5 offers - just putting them in randomly where he wants to, regardless. And why the £875? :?

Anyway, welldone Debs on £16,875 or whatever it was

She bought a teapot from a junk shop for 50p, and she also bought an old magazine from the shop. The magazine had a crossword already filled in, and you could win £500 if you sent it off. She did send it off, she won the £500, and she found £375 in notes inside the teapot. £500 + £375 = £875.

east wing gal

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:20 pm    Author: east wing gal    Post subject: hiya...

ya know ya stuff dont you h2005 lol...

Yeah, that was lucky,,that t-pot i was amazed that the owner had not looked in it herself when she put it in the window,,but my auntie collects them, so when i saw it for only 50p , i had to have it..she got the t-pot, i got the £375 quid hahahaha...and the crossword was weird, as i'd looked at it and saw it had already been done, but they obvioulsy couldn't be bothered sending it off..BIG MISTAKE, HUGE MISTAKE LOL).. then coz i was bored later on in the night, i filled it in and sent it off, and yup, to my suprise was a chq for £500 quid when i arrived back from hols! :shock: GOOD EY?? so 70p outlay got me a return of £875 !!

hey my application form was 70p to send off for DEAL - spooky,,and i got 16,875 return..ive just posted my millionaire application form off, what ya think hahaha

DEBS X

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:22 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject:

Millionaire is easier now too, now the money tree has changed; now you get a guaranteed £50,000 not £32,000 like it used to be

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

[ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]