Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:23 am Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:23 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Lucky me

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:37 pm    Author: Lucky me    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
:D Wooooah, great game Steff. Look out for repeats on More 4, they are about 2 weeks behind. Well done :D

alexandercbrown

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:51 pm    Author: alexandercbrown    Post subject:

SrWilson wrote:
I CRINGED when the bf came down I knew a deal was inevitable then its ridiculus 25K was pathetically low The banker does not need to even bother these days as he knows everyone will deal for low offers sigh.

Steff was nice girl but very lucky in the prove out enjoy the 25K anyway :) even though you should have been offered more.

Targets = No No

hmm some of that is true but it doesn't mean she was a solid targetist just that she wanted to get some money out the game.
I'm concerned about how writing a target in the book affects the offers though TBH.

SrWilson

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:03 pm    Author: SrWilson    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

Yep if you want bigger offers and more money out the game you should have no Targets because thats all the banker needs for a excuse to be really stingy.

Proud founder of WILSONISM = the real way to play and the term SOS for the show!

Tom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:16 pm    Author: Tom    Post subject:

THAT WAS AWESOME.

Steff was absolutely brilliant, a lovely contestant who deserved every penny of that £25k.

WELL DONE!!!! :-D

Duffer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:27 am    Author: Duffer    Post subject:

I watched this a bit earlier after recording it yesterday and became so engrossed with the game that I forgot about my dinner in the oven... Thanks to Steff, it was burnt chicken for me tonight... :?

Was a cracking show. I thought the transformation from emotional wreck to calm and confident towards the end was a hell of a turnaround. Well done on the 25k Steff - a deserved reward for playing the perfect game!

[ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]