Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:42 am Last visit was: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:42 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

KP

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:48 pm    Author: KP    Post subject:
International Forums Moderator

Warnings: 0
Along with Fireman Matt, that was the easiest Power 5 win you'll ever see. The only difficult decision all game was the swap! I'd have been looking for £13k at the finish too, we got £14k at the last £1k/£35k finish didn't we?

And Noel mistook recklessness for 'positivity' again, although on this game most people would have got the £35k I'm sure... won't be watching tomorrow!

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

alexandercbrown

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:52 pm    Author: alexandercbrown    Post subject:

Last edited by alexandercbrown on Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.

johnr

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:55 pm    Author: johnr    Post subject:

The editing is so obvious with the competition

One minute Noel has the microphone in his hand...the next gone :lol:

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:58 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject:

WOW! That game ROCKED! A great start to the season. Welldone Rossano!! :D

...Oh and if that was Brian's 5th £250,000 then he currently shares the record with Paula R for having it the most.

Last edited by "The Banker" on Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KP

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:10 pm    Author: KP    Post subject:
International Forums Moderator

If he'd had the £1k after all that I'd have been furious. If he'd left the £5 with £35k I bet it would have been a straight swap offer... though if it had and he'd won the £35k, I'd have laughed my head off!!

I'm only 'not watching tomorrow' because of Noel, not to do with the rest of the game although I really hope we see moderate offers again!

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

alexandercbrown

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:14 pm    Author: alexandercbrown    Post subject:

----

Last edited by alexandercbrown on Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bluewater

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:18 pm    Author: bluewater    Post subject:

It will take me a while to get used to the new set

A great start to the new season

Power5

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:48 pm    Author: Power5    Post subject:

Great start to the new season, well done Rossano - agree though the banker's offers were crap and I think he picked the wrong person to play mind games with as he never seemed likely to fall for it. He always seemed likely to go to the end once the big two had gone, and I'd certainly have done the same.

First visit here for a month, don't seem to have missed much really! Good to see DOND back anyway, Golden Balls was the only half decent substitute over the last 4 weeks...

Suezan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:00 pm    Author: Suezan    Post subject:

What a guy what a great game so glad he took the gamble was peeping through my fingers praying he would not get the dreaded 1k which seemed to haunt so many games a while ago. Well done mate

James1978

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:22 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject:

Wow, what a great start to season 3!! I'm loving the new titles, studio and music, and also please that the appearance of the boxes is the same. Didn't think much of the LTL, it was way too drawn out and complicated, plus it just isn't the same not having a contestant announce it - no more hilarious speeches like Harry, Gus, Nalini etc....

Anway, Rossano was fantastic, I was really surprised about the mind game offers, as I thought of all the contestants, he would be the least likely of the 22 to fall for them, and a 35k pay out was totally what the banker deserved (well barring that, Rossano just doing the Geordie system, leaving Brian to the end, dealing for a 6-fig sum for the OPW). When the fiver went, the cheer I raised was just the same as for the £1 going in Lance's game....and the 35k box reveal was better than Lynne's 75k or Gaz's 100k!! (I already knew Laura's) ;-)

Here's to Season 3!

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

Tom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:22 pm    Author: Tom    Post subject:

What a great way to start off the season. Rossano deserved every penny! Well done!

I like the new things....the set i'm sure i'll get used to plus the bankers offer thing looks nice as well. Not too sure on the added music though..

[Just a side note, but didnt Jon (the one who played a few days before the current one arrived) have the £250,000 five times as well as Paula?]

JonW1270807

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:13 pm    Author: JonW1270807    Post subject:

[quote="Vicky Walsh"]my personal most anticipated show, couldn't wait to see it and it just made me smile from ear to ear!! your amazing ross, miss you loads. xx[/quote]

Errr what about my game Vicks ???

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:22 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject:

well done on your 35k rossano. hope you enjoy your money

as for the new set etc, like the music not sure of the rest. may take some time to get used to it.

SrWilson

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:24 pm    Author: SrWilson    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

Am I the only one who wishes they kept the old tag line? it makes more sense than the new one ,they should have just added the 250k screen during the old tag line that woulda been fine.

Proud founder of WILSONISM = the real way to play and the term SOS for the show!

Robert

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:38 pm    Author: Robert    Post subject:

A Great show with Great memories, well done Ross you deserved it.

Hope you are enjoying the money.

BlairM

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:42 pm    Author: BlairM    Post subject:

I want to see the big van he's bought !

Vicky Walsh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:44 pm    Author: Vicky Walsh    Post subject:

lol jon.... your game is legendary in its own right! have to say i love when the camera pans to u as your facial expressions are great!! u always look so excited, i love it lol.xx

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:52 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject:

Now I know you say you're not a drinker Vicky, but just exactly how much HAVE you been drinking tonight? Paying all these compliments to all these males tonight!!! ;)

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Vicky Walsh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:00 pm    Author: Vicky Walsh    Post subject:

lol, i'm a complimentary kind of girl! only for my chosen ones! pure coincidence they are all men............ :roll: hehe

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:15 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject:

The new set looks like some kind of italian-american restaurant... maybe that is the studio's second use :lol:

[ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]